rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 367 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4689
    Picked up a thick blonde named CeCe, with a blonde wig that is, we went to her room always from fig. Her accent is kinda annoying, she's from Georgia and moved to CA. I've actually picked her up before because her accent reminded me if Elmer Fudd was a female where he pronounces his Rs like Ws. Anyways I still picked her up. She has a cute face and is thick. Gave her $$ for everything plus BBFS. She blows me and her skills are ok. I'm glad I got BBFS because she wasn't as tight as when I first met her on western and it took me a while to nut. Luckily she didn't complain for taking so long. After I creampied her she just laid on her bed on her phone, I washed my cock and then asked if she needed a ride back. She didn't luckily. Since LonnieRae from HX isn't responding to her texts Cece is my new 200 BBFS girl Lonnie was 130. I got a couple more but are a bit higher in price.

  2. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathonJammer  [View Original Post]
    Just in case my question about the. Lo de was not about WB. Haven't seen WB walking the blade either or is picked her up quick. What she charge on the blade?
    I remember seeing her for the first time last summer and I turned around fast and picked her up. I usually go around but she was too hott to pass! Service is ok, but that body is amazing. I always enjoy playing with her tits. She asked for 120 back when I first saw her, she's asked for 150 when I saw her in January. She gets picked up fast. She was out last night on 69th and is usually gone by 1 am.

  3. #4687
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know when texting you are talking to the big black dude below taking IG and PD pics. He also books for another dime blonde Barbie. Once inside hotel room with Winter whatever happens between you and her, BBC Tyrone don't need to know LOL. I had lots of fun. She a smokeshow.

    The booker makes WB walk the track when online or PD are slow.

    Here are some screenshots from her porn video online.
    Is this the other blonde? (pic 4 & 5)? https://www.erome.com/a/NGYWy53v.

    WB is kinda famous, she had like 50 k+ followers on IG prior to her page being banned, insane that she walks the blade.

  4. #4686

    Not Winterbunnie

    Just in case my question about the. Lo de was not about WB. Haven't seen WB walking the blade either or is picked her up quick. What she charge on the blade?

  5. #4685
    She is good looking. But a bit to thick in the hips for my place.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know when texting you are talking to the big black dude below taking IG and PD pics. He also books for another dime blonde Barbie. Once inside hotel room with Winter whatever happens between you and her, BBC Tyrone don't need to know LOL. I had lots of fun. She a smokeshow.

    The booker makes WB walk the track when online or PD are slow.

    Here are some screenshots from her porn video online.

  6. #4684
    I saw her in SD this past week sometime.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know when texting you are talking to the big black dude below taking IG and PD pics. He also books for another dime blonde Barbie. Once inside hotel room with Winter whatever happens between you and her, BBC Tyrone don't need to know LOL. I had lots of fun. She a smokeshow.

    The booker makes WB walk the track when online or PD are slow.

    Here are some screenshots from her porn video online.

  7. #4683

    Where's that video?

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know when texting you are talking to the big black dude below taking IG and PD pics. He also books for another dime blonde Barbie. Once inside hotel room with Winter whatever happens between you and her, BBC Tyrone don't need to know LOL. I had lots of fun. She a smokeshow.

    The booker makes WB walk the track when online or PD are slow.

    Here are some screenshots from her porn video online.
    PM is fine.

  8. #4682

    Winterbunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcat  [View Original Post]
    She is the hottest blonde walker out there, no contest, not even close. Problem is that she won't do GFE no matter the amount. Trust me, Tried.
    Just so you know when texting you are talking to the big black dude below taking IG and PD pics. He also books for another dime blonde Barbie. Once inside hotel room with Winter whatever happens between you and her, BBC Tyrone don't need to know LOL. I had lots of fun. She a smokeshow.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her by 68 the other day. She's pretty hot but I can't believe the people on PD are paying 400 for 30 min.
    The booker makes WB walk the track when online or PD are slow.

    Here are some screenshots from her porn video online.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WinterBunnie Fig streetwalker (7).jpg‎   Winter BBC cockworship video (1).jpg‎   WinterBunnie (1).jpg‎   WinterBunnie (5).jpg‎  

  9. #4681

    Anyone see her

    So anyone take a turn with a petite WSW in the hottie gallery. Today she was aerating a black bottom that was like fishnet and top showing some nice tits. Didn't have the cash on me and she wants 100. I was down and when I came back she was no where to be found. She has a room just south of Florence idk if it's the parlor or the one just south of the parlor. I think it's the parlor. Looks like early 20's. Any info let me know. I'm bummed I didn't get to pound that. Our convo seemed like she wouldn't have a bad attitude and would fuck good.

  10. #4680
    Cruised Fig again on my way back to SD. Saw at least 15-20 SW's out. They were almost all BSW's. Saw a few low grade HSW's out. Did not see any WSW's sadly enough. Had a minor cold. So last night was a recon. This is typical of LA. So this is why I don't cruise much when I am in LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Up in the LA area this weekend. Cruised Fig around 4 pm on Friday. Saw about 5 or 6 BSW's. Met this one tall WSW. She had these tattoo or marks on her forehead. They liokeked like hair curls. She wascasking $100 min for anything. She was good, bu not great looking So decided to pass.

  11. #4679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    She looks to be high volume. If she does not have a pimp they definately chasing her hard. Lots of money being flashed in those videos.

    Least one video suggests she will BBFS someone she trusts with a good body. She suggests someone put a nut inside so maybe she trusts less people now.

    Pretty girl in the USA making that much money I can understand the report where the monger had issues. It is common with these SWs imo tho tbh I have not part taken in the street ladies in months.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvToPop  [View Original Post]
    Thought she looked familiar.

    https://instagram.com/lilbabybiancee...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

    Lilbabybiancee on IG.

  12. #4678

    Trip report

    Up in the LA area this weekend. Cruised Fig around 4 pm on Friday. Saw about 5 or 6 BSW's. Met this one tall WSW. She had these tattoo or marks on her forehead. They liokeked like hair curls. She wascasking $100 min for anything. She was good, bu not great looking So decided to pass.

  13. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    At 8 pm, almost all the girls are at home helping their kids with homework, along with their fathers who are on the computer re balancing the stock portfolio and maybe reading the bible. At least that is what I see on YouTube.

    I guess by 11 pm, the family time is over, and it is going on.
    I picked up an older woman on fig once. We went to the notel and a tabbed-out bible fell out of her purse. We should have done some bible study while I was there. She was worth repeating but had no phone. LOL.

  14. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcat  [View Original Post]
    She is the hottest blonde walker out there, no contest, not even close. Problem is that she won't do GFE no matter the amount. Trust me, Tried.
    She let me suck on her tits at no extra charge, she was beyond perfect, I would have risked bareback is she offered lmao.

  15. #4675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Thanks Adiabatic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    She was hot, but performance and attitude were not. Shame. I didn't get digits. There were plenty, and I mean PLENTY of hot latinas as well as WSW and BSW near the Parlor 2. I would suggest getting a room there, then you can park safely and walk around, much easier than driving. Thanks for recognizing thermodynamics.

    Yeah that is her. If she gave more than 9 minutes and 30 seconds, did more than one awkward position, she would be worth it.
    Thanks for the 411, my activities are largely governed by Newtonian physics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape