rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 367 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4389

    How is everything will all the tourist / superbowl??

    How was Friday night? Might go tonight.

  2. #4388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    It use to be a lot more available but things change. Different girls working.

    Imo there seems to be a lot more pros out now and less amatuers. More Pros = higher prices, less services and strict condom policy. Most girls go strict condom after they get something based on the girls I have known.

    It does seem to be getting more amateurs now. I can easily get a date for 80 and sometimes 60. Talking cuties not crack heads. Crack heads will always bb for 20. I do not care if she is a cute crackhead I do not need that drama in my car.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Thanks friends. I guess that this video posted recently made me think its more common than in reality.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video66632271/i_love_fig_hoes

  3. #4387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622

    Pale white girl Friday night

    Anyone catch the info fir the PSLF white girl Friday night? She was smoking hot, wearing a tight red dress. Saw that she wasn't getting picked up though. She was mostly walking from 69th to the McDonald's.

  4. #4386
    Pale latina w short dark curly hair and acbe. Don't pick her up she is a **** after money passed and a bait and switch.

  5. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    Once you go to Tj anything here is trash. Even strip clubs a good night at a strip club use to be 15 girls on a Friday night.

    Un Tijuana Hong Kong there is over 500 at a time I go there often. Not including Adelitas, tropical, and all the other ones.

    Plus you get popped here you get a ticket, and might serve time. Screw that.
    Everything in the US is trash.

  6. #4384
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    It was more common years ago which is why it is probably still a rumor. By years I mean before Covid Lockdowns.

    I would say most girls will not even do BBBJ now.

    Can find anything if one is willing to look. The girls who will do bare get picked up fast.
    Thanks friends. I guess that this video posted recently made me think its more common than in reality.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video66632271/i_love_fig_hoes

  7. #4383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    It was more common years ago which is why it is probably still a rumor. By years I mean before Covid Lockdowns.

    I would say most girls will not even do BBBJ now.

    Can find anything if one is willing to look. The girls who will do bare get picked up fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Is it a given that a BSW will do bareback or is just down to the girl? I actually want to avoid those girls. Not looking to dip my quill in another monger's ink.

  8. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Is it a given that a BSW will do bareback or is just down to the girl? I actually want to avoid those girls. Not looking to dip my quill in another monger's ink.
    My experience is it is extremely rare.

  9. #4381

    BSW bareback

    Is it a given that a BSW will do bareback or is just down to the girl? I actually want to avoid those girls. Not looking to dip my quill in another monger's ink.

  10. #4380

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    Some want more. The cute LSW who is regularly on 64th wants total 160 for 10 minutes. This includes the room. Girls in that area refuse to do car dates.

    My TJ wingman was with me and laughed in her face when she said that.

    Now I know why she spend so much time walking and is almost always available.

    It is easy to find girls for 80 now. Have even got a couple 60's before I went on my break. These 120+ hos going to freeze their tits off and get no dates. The scene is much different than last year and it will soon get another shift back to old economy levels.
    Once you go to Tj anything here is trash. Even strip clubs a good night at a strip club use to be 15 girls on a Friday night.

    Un Tijuana Hong Kong there is over 500 at a time I go there often. Not including Adelitas, tropical, and all the other ones.

    Plus you get popped here you get a ticket, and might serve time. Screw that.

  11. #4379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Some want more. The cute LSW who is regularly on 64th wants total 160 for 10 minutes. This includes the room. Girls in that area refuse to do car dates.

    My TJ wingman was with me and laughed in her face when she said that.

    Now I know why she spend so much time walking and is almost always available.

    It is easy to find girls for 80 now. Have even got a couple 60's before I went on my break. These 120+ hos going to freeze their tits off and get no dates. The scene is much different than last year and it will soon get another shift back to old economy levels.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]

    A lot of Fig prostitutes are out of their mind wanting $100 for 10 minutes in the car.

  12. #4378
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Not for me

    There is a funny Jackie Mason monologue about certain ethnicity going skiing. The guy buys the boots, the poles, etc. And gets to the top of the ski run and says "eh, it is not for me".

    I used to love fig. It was miles better than the human reject store of Private Delights. It was a rush to go there and experience the evolutionary power of the dick and just how free and easy the city fathers have made it to bone chocolate girls.

    I am not sure what happened, and maybe it was corona, who knows, but my last times on the blade were terrible. I got a room at the 110 motel, had snacks in the room, all laid out. Each girl that came back either rushed me, robbed me, or was totally fucken high. And the pimp scene was ridiculous. The no right turn signs are offensive as there is absolutely no LEO at all there.

    In any event, everyone once in a while I think of going back. My last time there was prolly around juneteenth 2021.

    Then this:

    https://mynewsla.com/crime/2021/11/2...atal-shooting/


    I will take my money elsewhere.

  13. #4377
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her by 68 the other day. She's pretty hot but I can't believe the people on PD are paying 400 for 30 min 😂.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/winterbunnie
    Yep, I saw her standing behind the McDonalds as well. She's cute except for her resting ***** face.

    A frat bro in a Jeep almost wrecked trying to get to her but she didn't get in so she's probably asking for too much money.

    A lot of Fig prostitutes are out of their mind wanting $100 for 10 minutes in the car.

  14. #4376

    Winter bunnie

    I saw her by 68 the other day. She's pretty hot but I can't believe the people on PD are paying 400 for 30 min 😂.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/winterbunnie

  15. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    You know what I am sorry. It completely went threw my head haha. Idk when I read Jackson I was thinking about benjamins. Sorry!
    3 Jacksons can still be a lot. I don' think Tito, Marlon, and Jermaine come that cheap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape