Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 11217
-
03-16-23 12:06 #7482Regular Member

Posts: 6Tinder girls
Anyone else have decent luck on tinder and want to trade? SA is way too pricey and the girls are crazy entitled.
-
03-16-23 09:21 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 300Prepaid Cards: the latest
Time to reup my sub! Latest chatter was that maybe vanilla visa didn't work anymore? Anyone have luck with other cards lately? I heard serve Amex works with no problem maybe?
-
03-15-23 09:24 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 300Send her the money and have her FedEx it to your place but with a different name. Send it to Peter Johnson (hehehe irony) at XYZ Inc or something. If your wife happens to intercept it it looks like it was just sent to the wrong address. You can valiantly say you'll take it to FedEx to return to sender and then just pocket it.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 01:29 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 3338But I have to give my real name for that, right? I have a SO, that is dumb.
Originally Posted by SugaFoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 21:48 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 369Try the FEDEx pickup option. Have her send it to a location near you and you simply pick it up from them. They will hold it for I think seven days.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 21:40 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just have her send it to friend of yours. Like anybody? And I was going to L.A. quite a bit. But lost my last apartment and can not afford to pay rent in both places anymore (short of a miracle). Or she could mail it to me and then me to you. ? or just get it from her in vegas.. not a big deal if she is willing to meet? vegas is a smallish place to drive around
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 20:58 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 441I'm coming back from vegas April 1st. Zelle your friend some money and ill go on a date with her for a night and ill bring back your phone =).
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 17:05 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 3338Burner transport
I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.
I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.
Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
-
03-12-23 22:45 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 300I read that Serve Amex does but I have not tried it myself.
Originally Posted by OppLife28
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 21:59 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 43So what cards work for SA? Vanilla was not working for me in November.
Originally Posted by SugaFoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 21:28 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 5603Don't you just love the ones that view you, favorite you and message you?
-
03-10-23 20:50 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 70I like how you handled that. It seems we both do what works best for ourselves.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:32 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 5603I had a scammer today. Just blocked her as soon as I realized she was FOS.
Originally Posted by Boobman76
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:28 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 70They aren't pressing my buttons. I'm just having some fun with the scammers is all. A few texts during my work day is all the time it takes.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 02:08 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 5603Wouldn't your time be better spent looking for some good pussy? Never let any girl press your buttons. For me anything that isn't getting me closer to cash, pussy, a great meal or enriching my mind just isn't worth my time.
Originally Posted by Boobman76
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






