Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 748 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 11217
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the feedback. But let me address your approach.

    I don't think it's a good idea. Not for moral reasons, but purely strategic and logistical ones. Seeking is kind of the only game in town. There are other sites, but they are the poor man's version. Everything I have read about the site suggests that they play the roles of Judge, jury, and executioner clumsily and hastily. They cancel quickly, with limited info, and it's up to you to appeal. I've seen a response to an appeal letter posted by some guy, I think here, that says our decision is final, and we will not respond to any more emails. Done.

    It's really in your best interest to part ways cordially when things don't work. You don't know these girls. You don't know that they're not going to email seeking some complaint. Because they are wired wrong and are vengeful people. It's just not worth it.

    I did text that 18 year old by the way. I very nicely explained that I'm sure she's a wonderful person and I appreciate the discussion so far, but I'm just not comfortable sending cash to somebody I have not met, and I wish her all the best luck. I stand behind this approach.
    If you want to entice a girl, here is a way to do it with less risk of $ and zero risk of exposure, such as via CashApp. Just get a gift card of some sort and take a photo of it w / your burner phone. A $20 Starbucks card 'proves' you are real as much as $50. If this isn't something she will agree to, it shows she is a scammer not a serious SB.

  2. #7466
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobman76  [View Original Post]
    I do the same thing and try to have fun with it. I'll tell them I sent it, and they get so excited. They'll text back maybe 10 minutes later asking if I sent it, and I'll pretend like I forgot, but 'promise' to send it right now, or fake like I did send it but sent it to the wrong person, oh no! I never send anything of course. I just stall, drag it out, delay, and lie to them when it comes to sending money.

    I also block their profile before leading them on so that they don't report my profile out of revenge.
    I appreciate the feedback. But let me address your approach.

    I don't think it's a good idea. Not for moral reasons, but purely strategic and logistical ones. Seeking is kind of the only game in town. There are other sites, but they are the poor man's version. Everything I have read about the site suggests that they play the roles of Judge, jury, and executioner clumsily and hastily. They cancel quickly, with limited info, and it's up to you to appeal. I've seen a response to an appeal letter posted by some guy, I think here, that says our decision is final, and we will not respond to any more emails. Done.

    It's really in your best interest to part ways cordially when things don't work. You don't know these girls. You don't know that they're not going to email seeking some complaint. Because they are wired wrong and are vengeful people. It's just not worth it.

    I did text that 18 year old by the way. I very nicely explained that I'm sure she's a wonderful person and I appreciate the discussion so far, but I'm just not comfortable sending cash to somebody I have not met, and I wish her all the best luck. I stand behind this approach.

  3. #7465
    Quote Originally Posted by KathmanDouche  [View Original Post]
    ....I like to fuck with them and ask a bunch of questions to drag them along and promise to send money and then keep dragging it on. If they are ripping people off, the least you can do is waste their time.
    I do the same thing and try to have fun with it. I'll tell them I sent it, and they get so excited. They'll text back maybe 10 minutes later asking if I sent it, and I'll pretend like I forgot, but 'promise' to send it right now, or fake like I did send it but sent it to the wrong person, oh no! I never send anything of course. I just stall, drag it out, delay, and lie to them when it comes to sending money.

    I also block their profile before leading them on so that they don't report my profile out of revenge.

  4. #7464
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Once every year or two I send some girl 50 just to re-remind myself that it's always a scam, and it always is.
    Yeah. That sounds right. This just can't be real. Thanks.

  5. #7463
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Have to ask a question and I can't believe I'm going to ask it.

    Working on a cute 18 in LA. Girl says she's gotten burned before by showing up to a date and a guy not paying. So to make sure there's at least some money changing hands, she insists on sending cash via Cash app in exchange for photos and then wiling to meet.

    This is obviously against my better judgment. I know the obvious answer is to not send anything before meeting. But it's only 50 bucks. My bigger concern is whether this is a front for some sort of insidious scam. Like this is the first part of a catphishing or something. I can lose the 50 bucks. But I don't want to end up on a newspaper.

    Anyone know?
    Once every year or two I send some girl 50 just to re-remind myself that it's always a scam, and it always is.

  6. #7462

    Re: the scam

    Thank you for knocking some sense into me. Point taken. I just hit the abort button on that.

  7. #7461

    Trust your instincts

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Have to ask a question and I can't believe I'm going to ask it.

    Working on a cute 18 in LA. Girl says she's gotten burned before by showing up to a date and a guy not paying. So to make sure there's at least some money changing hands, she insists on sending cash via Cash app in exchange for photos and then wiling to meet.

    This is obviously against my better judgment. I know the obvious answer is to not send anything before meeting. But it's only 50 bucks. My bigger concern is whether this is a front for some sort of insidious scam. Like this is the first part of a catphishing or something. I can lose the 50 bucks. But I don't want to end up on a newspaper.

    Anyone know?
    Jerk off then think about it again. Never send any money. It is a scam. Requires only messaging back and forth on their end to get money. I like to fuck with them and ask a bunch of questions to drag them along and promise to send money and then keep dragging it on. If they are ripping people off, the least you can do is waste their time.

  8. #7460

    I'm going to' roll my eyes until they hit all 7's

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Have to ask a question and I can't believe I'm going to ask it.

    Working on a cute 18 in LA. Girl says she's gotten burned before by showing up to a date and a guy not paying. So to make sure there's at least some money changing hands, she insists on sending cash via Cash app in exchange for photos and then wiling to meet.

    This is obviously against my better judgment. I know the obvious answer is to not send anything before meeting. But it's only 50 bucks. My bigger concern is whether this is a front for some sort of insidious scam. Like this is the first part of a catphishing or something. I can lose the 50 bucks. But I don't want to end up on a newspaper.

    Anyone know?
    If you have to ask, then it's a scam.

    You will send her 'just' $50. No harm no foul if you lose that insignificant amount. And then she will move on to the next sappy guy, with the same sappy story. And before you know it, the simp army will have paid his / her rent for the month.

    Please don't fall for this. Please!

  9. #7459

    A scam?

    Have to ask a question and I can't believe I'm going to ask it.

    Working on a cute 18 in LA. Girl says she's gotten burned before by showing up to a date and a guy not paying. So to make sure there's at least some money changing hands, she insists on sending cash via Cash app in exchange for photos and then wiling to meet.

    This is obviously against my better judgment. I know the obvious answer is to not send anything before meeting. But it's only 50 bucks. My bigger concern is whether this is a front for some sort of insidious scam. Like this is the first part of a catphishing or something. I can lose the 50 bucks. But I don't want to end up on a newspaper.

    Anyone know?

  10. #7458
    Quote Originally Posted by Gto007  [View Original Post]
    To register a serve AmEx card is it necessary to provide a SS#, real name, etc. So one can use it at SA? If that was the case at least for me it wouldn't work since my SO is pretty nosy LOL and tech savvy. Hence why I always stuck with prepaid vanilla cards. But as we all know they don't work any more on SA.

    I've been researching for the last couple weeks another alternative cards to use but not much info available unfortunately and I still have a one vanilla card that I purchased 6 months ago so upgrade my SA, so I don't want to purchase more if they aren't working on SA.

    On a side note for whoever might be considering the route I wanted to take, which was using the android SA app and pay through google play. I think it's possible but don't do what I did, which was purchasing a good play card from target store and trying to put money on my google account just to find out that this A**holes won't load the card money into my google play account and they requested more info about my card and place of purchase, etc. Digging into the matter if appears like I've been scammed by google with their BS google card and nothing I can do about it. They said it would take months for their investigation blah blah blah.

    So if anyone decides to use google play to pay SA membership Don't buy their cards its all a scam.
    You don't have to register it. The only reason to do that is to reload which I never do. The website explains the benefits of reloading but it also says the card is ready to use soon as it's activated at purchase.

  11. #7457
    You sure about this?

    There is a difference between Vanilla Visa and OneVanilla Visa. They both exist. I used One Vanilla for SA about 3 weeks ago for my current sun and it worked fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gto007  [View Original Post]
    To register a serve AmEx card is it necessary to provide a SS#, real name, etc. So one can use it at SA? If that was the case at least for me it wouldn't work since my SO is pretty nosy LOL and tech savvy. Hence why I always stuck with prepaid vanilla cards. But as we all know they don't work any more on SA.

    I've been researching for the last couple weeks another alternative cards to use but not much info available unfortunately and I still have a one vanilla card that I purchased 6 months ago so upgrade my SA, so I don't want to purchase more if they aren't working on SA.

    On a side note for whoever might be considering the route I wanted to take, which was using the android SA app and pay through google play. I think it's possible but don't do what I did, which was purchasing a good play card from target store and trying to put money on my google account just to find out that this A**holes won't load the card money into my google play account and they requested more info about my card and place of purchase, etc. Digging into the matter if appears like I've been scammed by google with their BS google card and nothing I can do about it. They said it would take months for their investigation blah blah blah.

    So if anyone decides to use google play to pay SA membership Don't buy their cards its all a scam.

  12. #7456

    Serve AmEx card

    Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    Serve has both, I've used Visa and AM just fine. The current sub is under an AX card.
    To register a serve AmEx card is it necessary to provide a SS#, real name, etc. So one can use it at SA? If that was the case at least for me it wouldn't work since my SO is pretty nosy LOL and tech savvy. Hence why I always stuck with prepaid vanilla cards. But as we all know they don't work any more on SA.

    I've been researching for the last couple weeks another alternative cards to use but not much info available unfortunately and I still have a one vanilla card that I purchased 6 months ago so upgrade my SA, so I don't want to purchase more if they aren't working on SA.

    On a side note for whoever might be considering the route I wanted to take, which was using the android SA app and pay through google play. I think it's possible but don't do what I did, which was purchasing a good play card from target store and trying to put money on my google account just to find out that this A**holes won't load the card money into my google play account and they requested more info about my card and place of purchase, etc. Digging into the matter if appears like I've been scammed by google with their BS google card and nothing I can do about it. They said it would take months for their investigation blah blah blah.

    So if anyone decides to use google play to pay SA membership Don't buy their cards its all a scam.

  13. #7455
    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    I've tried looking for SBs on TikTok and haven't been able to locate any.
    Make a profile that has a leading user name. Like LosAngelesDaddy or not. Then just start scrolling the videos that hit your FYP. Once you see a girl that is your type, follow her and like maybe 3 of her videos. Leave a brief comment like you look amazing or love your outfit. Try to leave your comments on posts that have as few comments as possible so it gets noticed.

    Only follow girls that are right in your demographic. Do this until you are following at least 100 girls. BTW you do not need to leave any content of your own. At the bottom of most of the videos you will see a hashtag # that will say something like #asiangirls or #yogagirls or #prettyblackgirls. Search that and find some more girls in your demographic.

    At this point tiktok will recognize your preferences and start delivering more similar content to your FYP. If you get sidetracked and start watching a lot of videos about politics or food you will also start seeing more of those videos. Have a real pic or at least one that shows you are older.

    Girls will start to follow you back. You can only DM girls that follow you back. Never ask a girl to follow you, this is considered lame. You can add some text to your profile that may give a hint of your intentions. Just add a little. Sometimes random people will leave a comment on your comment. Never reply to those. In fact I don't even read mine (unless it is the creator). But if it is a hot girl I will start to like a few more of her videos. But never like more than 3 at a time. Doing that is like love bombing and also considered simping. Which may or may not work for you. I advise against it.

    If a girl really wants to talk to you she will follow you and then DM you. Or you can DM her once she starts following. Also you will get a ton of bots and scammers following you even if you have no content posted. Remove all the followers that do not meet your demographic. Mostly the DM's will start out very brief like hi or how are you or where are you located. Then just go from there.

    The girl I am seeing now and who is officially my GF lives in another state. I flew her in for a 3 day weekend after about 2 months of txting and some facetime. It just happened to go really well. But she is in my demographic and we are a personality match on a deep level. I will be seeing her again later this month. This particular girl is not an SB (although she told me she has only dated older guys since she was 17). She has a good job and is still in school. She even offered to pay for her next ticket (which I declined). Aside from the ticket, some meals and a sexy outfit I got in advance on shein to fuck her in, no other money was spent.

    One of the downsides is that many times they will not be in your area. But right now I am messaging with a girl in vegas. The investment in time is a lot. So if that's not on your agenda this will never work for you. Admittedly I got lucky, but i put in the work. I was not on there looking to meet girls but as I gained experience I could see the potential. Girls in the 18-28 range meet most of their dates on social media these days. So for them it is pretty natural. And I have turned down more than a few pro SB's as well. Mostly because they were not in my area.

  14. #7454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    What's your secret?

    I've tried looking for SBs on TikTok and haven't been able to locate any.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    Been hearing a lot about tik tok girls. Is there a certain term to search or approach to this?


  15. #7453
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't shell out a lot, but when you are close to 70 and only date 18-22 you will be expected to spend some money. I have a civi GF rn that is 22 and I probably spend the same on her as a SB. Met her on tiktok. Which btw has a shit ton of SB's (and escorts, street hoes, and every other type of pay to play girl) or just girls looking for older guys that they know will spend more than a 25 y.o.
    Been hearing a lot about tik tok girls. Is there a certain term to search or approach to this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape