Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 748 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 11217
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7482

    Tinder girls

    Anyone else have decent luck on tinder and want to trade? SA is way too pricey and the girls are crazy entitled.

  2. #7481

    Prepaid Cards: the latest

    Time to reup my sub! Latest chatter was that maybe vanilla visa didn't work anymore? Anyone have luck with other cards lately? I heard serve Amex works with no problem maybe?

  3. #7480
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    Send her the money and have her FedEx it to your place but with a different name. Send it to Peter Johnson (hehehe irony) at XYZ Inc or something. If your wife happens to intercept it it looks like it was just sent to the wrong address. You can valiantly say you'll take it to FedEx to return to sender and then just pocket it.

  4. #7479
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    Try the FEDEx pickup option. Have her send it to a location near you and you simply pick it up from them. They will hold it for I think seven days.
    But I have to give my real name for that, right? I have a SO, that is dumb.

  5. #7478
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    Try the FEDEx pickup option. Have her send it to a location near you and you simply pick it up from them. They will hold it for I think seven days.

  6. #7477
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    Just have her send it to friend of yours. Like anybody? And I was going to L.A. quite a bit. But lost my last apartment and can not afford to pay rent in both places anymore (short of a miracle). Or she could mail it to me and then me to you. ? or just get it from her in vegas.. not a big deal if she is willing to meet? vegas is a smallish place to drive around

  7. #7476
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    I'm coming back from vegas April 1st. Zelle your friend some money and ill go on a date with her for a night and ill bring back your phone =).

  8. #7475

    Burner transport

    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.

  9. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by OppLife28  [View Original Post]
    So what cards work for SA? Vanilla was not working for me in November.
    I read that Serve Amex does but I have not tried it myself.

  10. #7473
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    Serve has both, I've used Visa and AM just fine. The current sub is under an AX card.
    So what cards work for SA? Vanilla was not working for me in November.

  11. #7472
    Don't you just love the ones that view you, favorite you and message you?

  12. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a scammer today. Just blocked her as soon as I realized she was FOS.
    I like how you handled that. It seems we both do what works best for ourselves.

  13. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobman76  [View Original Post]
    They aren't pressing my buttons. I'm just having some fun with the scammers is all. A few texts during my work day is all the time it takes.
    I had a scammer today. Just blocked her as soon as I realized she was FOS.

  14. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't your time be better spent looking for some good pussy? Never let any girl press your buttons. For me anything that isn't getting me closer to cash, pussy, a great meal or enriching my mind just isn't worth my time.
    They aren't pressing my buttons. I'm just having some fun with the scammers is all. A few texts during my work day is all the time it takes.

  15. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobman76  [View Original Post]
    I do the same thing and try to have fun with it. I'll tell them I sent it, and they get so excited. They'll text back maybe 10 minutes later asking if I sent it, and I'll pretend like I forgot, but 'promise' to send it right now, or fake like I did send it but sent it to the wrong person, oh no! I never send anything of course. I just stall, drag it out, delay, and lie to them when it comes to sending money.

    I also block their profile before leading them on so that they don't report my profile out of revenge.
    Wouldn't your time be better spent looking for some good pussy? Never let any girl press your buttons. For me anything that isn't getting me closer to cash, pussy, a great meal or enriching my mind just isn't worth my time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape