Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 749 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7479
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    Just have her send it to friend of yours. Like anybody? And I was going to L.A. quite a bit. But lost my last apartment and can not afford to pay rent in both places anymore (short of a miracle). Or she could mail it to me and then me to you. ? or just get it from her in vegas.. not a big deal if she is willing to meet? vegas is a smallish place to drive around

  2. #7478
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.
    I'm coming back from vegas April 1st. Zelle your friend some money and ill go on a date with her for a night and ill bring back your phone =).

  3. #7477

    Burner transport

    I need brainstorms about discrete ways to get my phone back. I was in Vegas and had a date w / a girl. I found after that I didn't have my burner phone. Initially she said she looked for it in her car without success, after I get back to OC, she texts me that she cleaned out her car and found it. She offered to mail it to me, I said that wasn't really going to work, as my SO would wonder about this thing appearing in our mail. I would like brilliant ideas for how I could get it sent to me without giving up my real name / address to her. I used to have mailbox rentals, I guess those still exist, but I haven't had one in a long time, and there is cost to that, as well as risk of discovery. The fact that I had a mail drop would be *hugely* suspicious to the SO.

    I could replace the phone, but it would be better to have the SIM card out of the old one, I use TracFone, I love the service, it is ideal for my use.

    Hey, HG, perhaps you could be my courier? You go from Vegas to LA, right? LOL.

  4. #7476
    Quote Originally Posted by OppLife28  [View Original Post]
    So what cards work for SA? Vanilla was not working for me in November.
    I read that Serve Amex does but I have not tried it myself.

  5. #7475
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaFoot  [View Original Post]
    Serve has both, I've used Visa and AM just fine. The current sub is under an AX card.
    So what cards work for SA? Vanilla was not working for me in November.

  6. #7474
    Don't you just love the ones that view you, favorite you and message you?

  7. #7473
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a scammer today. Just blocked her as soon as I realized she was FOS.
    I like how you handled that. It seems we both do what works best for ourselves.

  8. #7472
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobman76  [View Original Post]
    They aren't pressing my buttons. I'm just having some fun with the scammers is all. A few texts during my work day is all the time it takes.
    I had a scammer today. Just blocked her as soon as I realized she was FOS.

  9. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't your time be better spent looking for some good pussy? Never let any girl press your buttons. For me anything that isn't getting me closer to cash, pussy, a great meal or enriching my mind just isn't worth my time.
    They aren't pressing my buttons. I'm just having some fun with the scammers is all. A few texts during my work day is all the time it takes.

  10. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobman76  [View Original Post]
    I do the same thing and try to have fun with it. I'll tell them I sent it, and they get so excited. They'll text back maybe 10 minutes later asking if I sent it, and I'll pretend like I forgot, but 'promise' to send it right now, or fake like I did send it but sent it to the wrong person, oh no! I never send anything of course. I just stall, drag it out, delay, and lie to them when it comes to sending money.

    I also block their profile before leading them on so that they don't report my profile out of revenge.
    Wouldn't your time be better spent looking for some good pussy? Never let any girl press your buttons. For me anything that isn't getting me closer to cash, pussy, a great meal or enriching my mind just isn't worth my time.

  11. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the feedback. But let me address your approach.

    I don't think it's a good idea. Not for moral reasons, but purely strategic and logistical ones. Seeking is kind of the only game in town. There are other sites, but they are the poor man's version. Everything I have read about the site suggests that they play the roles of Judge, jury, and executioner clumsily and hastily. They cancel quickly, with limited info, and it's up to you to appeal. I've seen a response to an appeal letter posted by some guy, I think here, that says our decision is final, and we will not respond to any more emails. Done.

    It's really in your best interest to part ways cordially when things don't work. You don't know these girls. You don't know that they're not going to email seeking some complaint. Because they are wired wrong and are vengeful people. It's just not worth it.

    I did text that 18 year old by the way. I very nicely explained that I'm sure she's a wonderful person and I appreciate the discussion so far, but I'm just not comfortable sending cash to somebody I have not met, and I wish her all the best luck. I stand behind this approach.
    If you want to entice a girl, here is a way to do it with less risk of $ and zero risk of exposure, such as via CashApp. Just get a gift card of some sort and take a photo of it w / your burner phone. A $20 Starbucks card 'proves' you are real as much as $50. If this isn't something she will agree to, it shows she is a scammer not a serious SB.

  12. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobman76  [View Original Post]
    I do the same thing and try to have fun with it. I'll tell them I sent it, and they get so excited. They'll text back maybe 10 minutes later asking if I sent it, and I'll pretend like I forgot, but 'promise' to send it right now, or fake like I did send it but sent it to the wrong person, oh no! I never send anything of course. I just stall, drag it out, delay, and lie to them when it comes to sending money.

    I also block their profile before leading them on so that they don't report my profile out of revenge.
    I appreciate the feedback. But let me address your approach.

    I don't think it's a good idea. Not for moral reasons, but purely strategic and logistical ones. Seeking is kind of the only game in town. There are other sites, but they are the poor man's version. Everything I have read about the site suggests that they play the roles of Judge, jury, and executioner clumsily and hastily. They cancel quickly, with limited info, and it's up to you to appeal. I've seen a response to an appeal letter posted by some guy, I think here, that says our decision is final, and we will not respond to any more emails. Done.

    It's really in your best interest to part ways cordially when things don't work. You don't know these girls. You don't know that they're not going to email seeking some complaint. Because they are wired wrong and are vengeful people. It's just not worth it.

    I did text that 18 year old by the way. I very nicely explained that I'm sure she's a wonderful person and I appreciate the discussion so far, but I'm just not comfortable sending cash to somebody I have not met, and I wish her all the best luck. I stand behind this approach.

  13. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by KathmanDouche  [View Original Post]
    ....I like to fuck with them and ask a bunch of questions to drag them along and promise to send money and then keep dragging it on. If they are ripping people off, the least you can do is waste their time.
    I do the same thing and try to have fun with it. I'll tell them I sent it, and they get so excited. They'll text back maybe 10 minutes later asking if I sent it, and I'll pretend like I forgot, but 'promise' to send it right now, or fake like I did send it but sent it to the wrong person, oh no! I never send anything of course. I just stall, drag it out, delay, and lie to them when it comes to sending money.

    I also block their profile before leading them on so that they don't report my profile out of revenge.

  14. #7466
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Once every year or two I send some girl 50 just to re-remind myself that it's always a scam, and it always is.
    Yeah. That sounds right. This just can't be real. Thanks.

  15. #7465
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Have to ask a question and I can't believe I'm going to ask it.

    Working on a cute 18 in LA. Girl says she's gotten burned before by showing up to a date and a guy not paying. So to make sure there's at least some money changing hands, she insists on sending cash via Cash app in exchange for photos and then wiling to meet.

    This is obviously against my better judgment. I know the obvious answer is to not send anything before meeting. But it's only 50 bucks. My bigger concern is whether this is a front for some sort of insidious scam. Like this is the first part of a catphishing or something. I can lose the 50 bucks. But I don't want to end up on a newspaper.

    Anyone know?
    Once every year or two I send some girl 50 just to re-remind myself that it's always a scam, and it always is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape