Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 7473
-
03-14-23 13:46 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 121Latinas
Bit the bullet and tried one of these Latinas. Guessing they are like the hotel asians. Similar location all numbers point to same place, looked nothing like the picture. Short little thing probely was in her 40's very nice ass, not much upstairs but wouldn't let them out either. Which was a turnoff. She did start it all out with a nice dance, CBJ, and finished K9. More expensive than the Asians but better looking, well atleast from what they have had in this area this past year.
Originally Posted by TylerKnight090
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/116851349694
-
03-14-23 08:08 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 1821So if the guy was white she would not see any white men? I guess one blackman represents the entire race of black people. Ignorance.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 07:34 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 121Latinas
Looks like they are still in town or maybe a new rotation? What area was your last encounter? Heading that way today and would like to check on out.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
Any one tried the blonde Eilin? Or is Katy better?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119900898
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119917283
-
03-13-23 14:09 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 55Brooke
She's the same brooke that used to work at Ronnie's.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 22:50 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 48https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/633447811158
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 14:34 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 133Damn. I swear all the local girls are a waste.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 12:56 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 214I tried once. She wants prepay and uses motel 6 off.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
AP. Has junkie BF who drives her. Not worth the money.
-
03-11-23 11:52 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 133Brooke
Anybody have any experience with this one? Been thinking of giving her a try lately.
https://tryst.link/escort/brookexbanks
-
03-11-23 11:51 #5305Regular Member

Posts: 2Lynn
Oh wow she lets you record?
Originally Posted by Entervak
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 11:34 #5304Regular Member

Posts: 2Lynn
Oh wow she lets you record?
Originally Posted by Entervak
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-23 08:43 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 48Gemni
Ok dream not rushed at all. In all you get it anyway you like for 15-20 while a song plays on repeat. Not really much if a personality. I'm not sure if I would repeat. 1. for qv.
-
03-10-23 21:59 #5302Regular Member

Posts: 3GFE Audrey
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/gfe-audrey/18794836
If I could turn, turn back the hands of time. That dream would not be over. It's been a long time since I've seen Audrey. I wonder if she's still in this great state.
And what's it going to take to get her to let me read in that 'Book Club' again? Damn, she was a wild one.
-
03-10-23 21:36 #5301Regular Member

Posts: 3Well, where to begin, this has been a recurring dream. And I have both photos and videos of different dreams I've had.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 18:57 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 99And another note she told me she doesn't see aa because she got robbed and has a bullet wound on her butt and one near her vajayjay. I kid you not. She wanted me to feel the one by the veejay. Think I am going to strip clubs more and lay off the stg for awhile.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 17:54 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 98Fish Man
Dear Fish,
Yes I feel your pain. I did not meet Marley because it just seemed like more of the same. 3 1/2 bills. I am posting to see use better judgement. Buy something from your sportsman warehouse list. Walk away with something but please, do waste a day or more of work.
Originally Posted by Bau1979
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





