Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 499 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5298
    Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    I have been under the radar for sometime but tried her out and it will be the first and last time. No where near worth what she is asking. They all have their substance issues for the most part, but she had some of the worst track marks I have seen in a long time.

    No thank you, continuously disappointed these days, I'm just going to stick to actual fishing. The options these days are terrible or outrageously priced..
    Yeah wish I didn't ask about this one. Definitely the pics. Acne probably from use. Can't get on bed, no boob play except touch and robotic head game. Room needs a deep clean especially carpet.

  2. #5297

    Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Had a qv with her last week while I was able and no tinder lined up for work reasons.

    An ok location but was relatively clean and she was gorgeous.

    Very nice young lady, very nice body. Kinda limited on certain aspects but was tight and was nice to see her smooth firm (ish) body jiggle as we did our business. Would repeat for the qv rate for sure. Think she's moving on tomorrow.
    I have been under the radar for sometime but tried her out and it will be the first and last time. No where near worth what she is asking. They all have their substance issues for the most part, but she had some of the worst track marks I have seen in a long time.

    No thank you, continuously disappointed these days, I'm just going to stick to actual fishing. The options these days are terrible or outrageously priced.

    Fish.

  3. #5296

    Brown Sugar

    Pulled the trigger on this one a couple days ago. She was very nice and the service was good. Looks better in person for sure. The only flaw was the hotel she was at. I think she moved since then. I would repeat. Send a pm for more details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-1903/54722727

  4. #5295

    Second Link

    For the second link search the Jacksonville, Fl board for Darby. Very hood and there were some bad talk about her smell down there. Plus strap it up at all times.

  5. #5294

    Dude

    Bro look toward the bottom of this page. Jeez. This is not difficult if you put in minimal effort.

  6. #5293

  7. #5292

    Forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She might be gone now but if someone has any good info ill keep an eye out so I can try next time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/btherealunicorn
    She's on EB too. You can read some reviews there too.

  8. #5291

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She might be gone now but if someone has any good info ill keep an eye out so I can try next time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/btherealunicorn
    She was also advertising on STG and offering doubles with "her sister. " The other girl in the photos actually looked like it could have been her sister. Or it could have been the power of suggestion. I didn't find out.

    I've communicated with a few girls who advertise on both tryst and stg simultaneously, and for some of you beginners or those looking to save a buck, often times they have different rates for each site. Always check STG if you see someone you like on Tryst and possibly save some money.

  9. #5290

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She might be gone now but if someone has any good info ill keep an eye out so I can try next time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/btherealunicorn
    Hit or miss reviews in the CLT forum.

  10. #5289

    Bree

    Anyone seen this one? She might be gone now but if someone has any good info ill keep an eye out so I can try next time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/btherealunicorn

  11. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Boobs big by having kids and legs a little thick. Pear shaped for sure. Not the pics at all like you said. 27 year old Columbian. Takes a good k9. All covered and ok to please somewhat. She said here another 3 days again. Also showed her the ad and she replied oh thats what I look like. These Columbians are popping up just like the Asians but more on menu for the most part yet still get moved around this country.
    She works with a friend a darker complexion but way better looking provider. I think the light skin one with freckles is the one you referring too. They use the same numbers. I didn't realize that until yesterday. LOL.

  12. #5287
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke;6359136[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/southcarolina/charleston/117928445[/URL]

    I took a chance and had a dream. Not the girl in the pictures. But nonetheless still very attractive. Slim build with good work done to the assets. Very accommodating and reasonable rates. I had a great time with this one. Will repeat. Details senior members pm me only. Not very good English but was told only here for 3 more days. Happy hunting gents.
    Boobs big by having kids and legs a little thick. Pear shaped for sure. Not the pics at all like you said. 27 year old Columbian. Takes a good k9. All covered and ok to please somewhat. She said here another 3 days again. Also showed her the ad and she replied oh that’s what I look like. These Columbians are popping up just like the Asians but more on menu for the most part yet still get moved around this country.

  13. #5286
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/117928445

    I took a chance and had a dream. Not the girl in the pictures. But nonetheless still very attractive. Slim build with good work done to the assets. Very accommodating and reasonable rates. I had a great time with this one. Will repeat. Details senior members pm me only. Not very good English but was told only here for 3 more days. Happy hunting gents.
    At Donduke Your box is full and not accepting any private DMs.

    I normally stay in the world of the Hotel Asians. Are all these Latinas with the spanish ads a agency? Whats there normal rates?

  14. #5285

    Hidden gem

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/117928445

    I took a chance and had a dream. Not the girl in the pictures. But nonetheless still very attractive. Slim build with good work done to the assets. Very accommodating and reasonable rates. I had a great time with this one. Will repeat. Details senior members pm me only. Not very good English but was told only here for 3 more days. Happy hunting gents.

  15. #5284

    Anyone Try?

    Only here for 2 days wonderjng if anyone has any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/117892875

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape