Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 499 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5283
    Quote Originally Posted by Entervak  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...7/173278827749

    Am I saying it right by saying I had a dream?
    It's a good start LOL. Now tell us about it.

  2. #5282

    Who

    If you glance at STG, she has long brown hair and is the only person that will grab your attention except for the fakes. Or just type in the search. Shouldn't be hard to find.

    I'm not recommending. Sh!+ room on post. Hands made me think hard living. And a little too much gps. And for the guy say limited. One reason I've stopped and has helped my bank account exponentially. Do as you please. She's not primo like some of the travlers. Makes me think of a 2 roses kind of girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    $$$ 50.

    Look at the hands.

    Look at the room.

    Its going to be interesting when the robots are a thing.

  3. #5281

    Lynn Michaels

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...7/173278827749

    Am I saying it right by saying I had a dream?

  4. #5280

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    $$$ 50.

    Look at the hands.

    Look at the room.

    Its going to be interesting when the robots are a thing.
    Who the fook is Marley?

    The last Marley I remember round these here parts was the Marley that was one half of the amazing Marley / Bree duo from Myrtle Beach, but they disappeared like 5 years ago.

    Any links?

  5. #5279

    No way

    $$$ 50.

    Look at the hands.

    Look at the room.

    Its going to be interesting when the robots are a thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Had a qv with her last week while I was able and no tinder lined up for work reasons.

    An ok location but was relatively clean and she was gorgeous.

    Very nice young lady, very nice body. Kinda limited on certain aspects but was tight and was nice to see her smooth firm (ish) body jiggle as we did our business. Would repeat for the qv rate for sure. Think she's moving on tomorrow.

  6. #5278
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Jennifer? She is back in town, been following her SC for a while looks legit. Just wondering if she is actully any good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/024403238503
    Wondering the same. Did you give it a shot?

  7. #5277

    Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Had a qv with her last week while I was able and no tinder lined up for work reasons.

    An ok location but was relatively clean and she was gorgeous.

    Very nice young lady, very nice body. Kinda limited on certain aspects but was tight and was nice to see her smooth firm (ish) body jiggle as we did our business. Would repeat for the qv rate for sure. Think she's moving on tomorrow.
    Can you share a link?

  8. #5276

    Marley

    Had a qv with her last week while I was able and no tinder lined up for work reasons.

    An ok location but was relatively clean and she was gorgeous.

    Very nice young lady, very nice body. Kinda limited on certain aspects but was tight and was nice to see her smooth firm (ish) body jiggle as we did our business. Would repeat for the qv rate for sure. Think she's moving on tomorrow.

  9. #5275
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    She's probably the worst experience I ever had. Do not waste your time with this one. 🤦.
    I agree with this one much larger than pics didn't partake just walked out.

  10. #5274

    Jennifer

    Anyone tried Jennifer? She is back in town, been following her SC for a while looks legit. Just wondering if she is actully any good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/024403238503

  11. #5273

    Interesting

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/117076057

    Anyone partake? I'm a bit skeptical.

  12. #5272

    Sammy Review

    After seeing DonDuke's review I decided to shoot my shot today with Sammy. She is a little on the tall side, probably about 5'9 to 5'11. Very nice natural set of Ds. She proceeded with a pretty good CBJ. Deepthroat skills were top notch. Got her to start of with doggy so I could view that great ass. Then I flipped her over for some missionary and grabbed a hand full of those Ds. Overall a great visit. She has a little bit of weight in the gut but nothing crazy. I would rank her higher than most of the providers we have currently that offer 1. For a qv. I would visit again. Feel free to DM for more info.

  13. #5271

    Decent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one. I've seen some reviews but not from the senior members. Looking for any info before I go for it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...174/6897991415
    I had a dream with this one. All honesty not bad. She is real tall got a lot of weight on her. Was hoping she was more curvy. She gives very good effort and not a clock watcher and is very polite. Decent CBJ and best part is doggy with her in my opinion. If you're a fan of bbw then I'd say go for it. I did Qv. 100. I prob wouldn't see her again tho tangler been been having a decent crop of good looking Latina providers which made me pull the trigger but my expectations was a little too high on this one.

  14. #5270

    Oweee!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one. I've seen some reviews but not from the senior members. Looking for any info before I go for it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...174/6897991415
    That's tight! Let us know if that's legit and works out.

  15. #5269

    Sammy

    Anybody have any info on this one. I've seen some reviews but not from the senior members. Looking for any info before I go for it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...174/6897991415

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape