Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 499 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5313

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are still in town or maybe a new rotation? What area was your last encounter? Heading that way today and would like to check on out.

    Any one tried the blonde Eilin? Or is Katy better?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119900898

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119917283
    Bit the bullet and tried one of these Latinas. Guessing they are like the hotel asians. Similar location all numbers point to same place, looked nothing like the picture. Short little thing probely was in her 40's very nice ass, not much upstairs but wouldn't let them out either. Which was a turnoff. She did start it all out with a nice dance, CBJ, and finished K9. More expensive than the Asians but better looking, well atleast from what they have had in this area this past year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/116851349694

  2. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    And another note she told me she doesn't see aa because she got robbed and has a bullet wound on her butt and one near her vajayjay. I kid you not. She wanted me to feel the one by the veejay. Think I am going to strip clubs more and lay off the stg for awhile.
    So if the guy was white she would not see any white men? I guess one blackman represents the entire race of black people. Ignorance.

  3. #5311

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Boobs big by having kids and legs a little thick. Pear shaped for sure. Not the pics at all like you said. 27 year old Columbian. Takes a good k9. All covered and ok to please somewhat. She said here another 3 days again. Also showed her the ad and she replied oh thats what I look like. These Columbians are popping up just like the Asians but more on menu for the most part yet still get moved around this country.
    Looks like they are still in town or maybe a new rotation? What area was your last encounter? Heading that way today and would like to check on out.

    Any one tried the blonde Eilin? Or is Katy better?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119900898

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/119917283

  4. #5310

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one? Been thinking of giving her a try lately.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brookexbanks
    She's the same brooke that used to work at Ronnie's.

  5. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11  [View Original Post]
    Ok dream not rushed at all. In all you get it anyway you like for 15-20 while a song plays on repeat. Not really much if a personality. I'm not sure if I would repeat. 1. for qv.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/633447811158

  6. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by German5050  [View Original Post]
    I tried once. She wants prepay and uses motel 6 off.

    AP. Has junkie BF who drives her. Not worth the money.
    Damn. I swear all the local girls are a waste.

  7. #5307
    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one? Been thinking of giving her a try lately.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brookexbanks
    I tried once. She wants prepay and uses motel 6 off.

    AP. Has junkie BF who drives her. Not worth the money.

  8. #5306

    Brooke

    Anybody have any experience with this one? Been thinking of giving her a try lately.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brookexbanks

  9. #5305

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Entervak  [View Original Post]
    Well, where to begin, this has been a recurring dream. And I have both photos and videos of different dreams I've had.
    Oh wow she lets you record?

  10. #5304

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Entervak  [View Original Post]
    Well, where to begin, this has been a recurring dream. And I have both photos and videos of different dreams I've had.
    Oh wow she lets you record?

  11. #5303

    Gemni

    Ok dream not rushed at all. In all you get it anyway you like for 15-20 while a song plays on repeat. Not really much if a personality. I'm not sure if I would repeat. 1. for qv.

  12. #5302

    GFE Audrey

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/gfe-audrey/18794836

    If I could turn, turn back the hands of time. That dream would not be over. It's been a long time since I've seen Audrey. I wonder if she's still in this great state.

    And what's it going to take to get her to let me read in that 'Book Club' again? Damn, she was a wild one.

  13. #5301
    Quote Originally Posted by German5050  [View Original Post]
    It's a good start LOL. Now tell us about it.
    Well, where to begin, this has been a recurring dream. And I have both photos and videos of different dreams I've had.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dream1.jpg‎  

  14. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Yeah wish I didn't ask about this one. Definitely the pics. Acne probably from use. Can't get on bed, no boob play except touch and robotic head game. Room needs a deep clean especially carpet.
    And another note she told me she doesn't see aa because she got robbed and has a bullet wound on her butt and one near her vajayjay. I kid you not. She wanted me to feel the one by the veejay. Think I am going to strip clubs more and lay off the stg for awhile.

  15. #5299

    Fish Man

    Dear Fish,

    Yes I feel your pain. I did not meet Marley because it just seemed like more of the same. 3 1/2 bills. I am posting to see use better judgement. Buy something from your sportsman warehouse list. Walk away with something but please, do waste a day or more of work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    $$$ 50.

    Look at the hands.

    Look at the room.

    Its going to be interesting when the robots are a thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape