Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #668

    100% Real Adorable

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/875014370811

    This is the link for Adorable Rose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/823777953309

    This is the link of the other Rose with bad reviews.

    I could be wrong but I think you guys are talking about these two providers.
    The real Adorable is a tru nympho you will know the differance within 5 minutes of meeting her no tme wasted her number is good.

  2. #667

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream last night with her makes 4 times now she is a tru GFE DFK and all she is a catcher but you will never know its hard to explain I've never had a BJ feel quite like hers doeslike she was sucking a milk shake you have to experiance it your self we started with BBBJ then went straght to miss somewhere in there she spit from there we went to CG when we were done she bent over the bed I am not shure I think she was offering BD but I was to drained to find out maybe I should start there next time c her out I want a overnighter maybe when I save up for my birthday ck it out and pm me to thank me.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/875014370811

    This is the link for Adorable Rose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/823777953309

    This is the link of the other Rose with bad reviews.

    I could be wrong but I think you guys are talking about these two providers.

  3. #666

    Adorable Rose

    Had a dream last night with her makes 4 times now she is a tru GFE DFK and all she is a catcher but you will never know its hard to explain I've never had a BJ feel quite like hers doeslike she was sucking a milk shake you have to experiance it your self we started with BBBJ then went straght to miss somewhere in there she spit from there we went to CG when we were done she bent over the bed I am not shure I think she was offering BD but I was to drained to find out maybe I should start there next time c her out I want a overnighter maybe when I save up for my birthday ck it out and pm me to thank me.

  4. #665

    Rosie is not adorable

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    this lady goes by adorable rose let me figure out how to paste on here and i will post her add.
    Can't speak about an experience with her. I have seen enough in her ads to know it is a hard pas for me. I don't find her attractive. She stole and used screenshots of Casino Girl's reviews then refused to remove them when CG called her out. The middle finger salute and tongue out pics reveal a disrespectful personality to me. Not worth my time and certainly not worth my money.

    Adorable Rose is a whole ' other person. She is reviewed well and mostly well liked.

    ST.

  5. #664

    Mistaken idenity

    Quote Originally Posted by merlot69  [View Original Post]
    you can't be talking about the same lady i had the pleasure of haveing a dream with is very profesional and made shue she took care of bussiness i can't wait to visit her again or maybe invite her over for late night rondayvo don't miss out she is te real deal.
    this lady goes by adorable rose let me figure out how to paste on here and i will post her add.

  6. #663

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    You can't be talking about the same lady I had the pleasure of haveing a dream with is very profesional and made shue she took care of bussiness I can't wait to visit her again or maybe invite her over for late night rondayvo don't miss out she is te real deal.
    I'll stick to my original posting. Multiple negative reviews, you're the only positive review. Unlike Lainey, Shannon who really want to please you.

  7. #662

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    You can't be talking about the same lady I had the pleasure of haveing a dream with is very profesional and made shue she took care of bussiness I can't wait to visit her again or maybe invite her over for late night rondayvo don't miss out she is te real deal.
    She looks like a top notch professional flipping the camera off, if memory serves me correct she was using another girls reviews I'm not going by the name I'm going by the girl in the pics.

  8. #661

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by Rosie. Not a damn good thing to say about her. Pics are her but she has scars and flabbier. Blow job? Get the tube from toilet paper insert dick and let the fun begin. It would feel about the same, but you wouldn't have to hear her ***** about dick being to big for her mouth. She doesn't believe in rubbers so take your own. Got the head in vag, and she makes a face like you just split her in two. I'm thinking damn I haven't gotten the head in. What happens if I try pushing in more. Oh hell no! That isn't going to happen with her. Ok so oral sucks. Opps wrong adjective. She doesn't know what sucking is. Head game poor, vag game maybe worse. So that leaves hand job. Screw it I'll eat the $ and leave and call Shannon. I could say YMMV but I seriously doubt she has any interest in providing good service.
    You can't be talking about the same lady I had the pleasure of haveing a dream with is very profesional and made shue she took care of bussiness I can't wait to visit her again or maybe invite her over for late night rondayvo don't miss out she is te real deal.

  9. #660

    Savvi

    I planned to TOFTT, and called her yesterday.
    Answered the phone, and was very professional and pleasant. Says she is in G.R. for a few weeks and a nicer hotel (which I liked to hear).

    She sent a text and it came in as potential spam, but I do believe she's real.
    Wants $$ for half, firm. No BBBJ, cim or facial.

    Attractive girl, friendly on the phone, but I passed with the limited menu.
    Good luck and please report if anyone sees her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savvi

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    I think she is real. Sharing multiple text. Tried checking south bend, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek and found no reviews. Sumo search showed ads popping up in those cities. Pics looked consistent except the first ad she ever posted. Good luck.

  10. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatLuver  [View Original Post]
    Guys, our Lainey is seeking subscribers.

    https://onlyfans.com/lovelylainey0069
    Are any of her content hardcore?

  11. #658

    Didn't meet yet

    Quote Originally Posted by RareCrzr  [View Original Post]
    New listing in Holland. Anyone have any intel, or at least able to verify not LEO? https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...d/121388070853.
    I think she is real. Sharing multiple text. Tried checking south bend, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek and found no reviews. Sumo search showed ads popping up in those cities. Pics looked consistent except the first ad she ever posted. Good luck.

  12. #657

    Rosie?

    Quote Originally Posted by JpWrong67  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by Rosie. Not a damn good thing to say about her. Pics are her but she has scars and flabbier. Blow job? Get the tube from toilet paper insert dick and let the fun begin. It would feel about the same, but you wouldn't have to hear her ***** about dick being to big for her mouth. She doesn't believe in rubbers so take your own. Got the head in vag, and she makes a face like you just split her in two. I'm thinking damn I haven't gotten the head in. What happens if I try pushing in more. Oh hell no! That isn't going to happen with her. Ok so oral sucks. Opps wrong adjective. She doesn't know what sucking is. Head game poor, vag game maybe worse. So that leaves hand job. Screw it I'll eat the $ and leave and call Shannon. I could say YMMV but I seriously doubt she has any interest in providing good service.

  13. #656

    Hosting now in Holland


  14. #655

    SaVvi SaVage

    New listing in Holland. Anyone have any intel, or at least able to verify not LEO? https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...d/121388070853.

  15. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Hell no. Those rates are reserved for some lady that: may have, could have, should have posed in playboy. And then you find out service sucks. Lacey (that's what she is calling herself) is small BBW, with a huge appetite for sex. Debatable who is better at oral Lacey or Laney.

    I am not one who normally pushes the pricing issue but when pricing is obviously out there. I countered with $150. Had a great time with her this afternoon.
    I guess I should have countered. After the day I had I was done when I heard that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape