Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 849
-
03-18-23 22:28 #669Senior Member

Posts: 246Ar
Marry her and get her off STG please. I'm sick of seeing that mess.
-
03-18-23 17:54 #668Senior Member

Posts: 107100% Real Adorable
The real Adorable is a tru nympho you will know the differance within 5 minutes of meeting her no tme wasted her number is good.
Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 17:14 #667Senior Member

Posts: 291Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/875014370811
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
This is the link for Adorable Rose.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/823777953309
This is the link of the other Rose with bad reviews.
I could be wrong but I think you guys are talking about these two providers.
-
03-18-23 10:07 #666Senior Member

Posts: 107Adorable Rose
Had a dream last night with her makes 4 times now she is a tru GFE DFK and all she is a catcher but you will never know its hard to explain I've never had a BJ feel quite like hers doeslike she was sucking a milk shake you have to experiance it your self we started with BBBJ then went straght to miss somewhere in there she spit from there we went to CG when we were done she bent over the bed I am not shure I think she was offering BD but I was to drained to find out maybe I should start there next time c her out I want a overnighter maybe when I save up for my birthday ck it out and pm me to thank me.
-
03-17-23 21:22 #665Senior Member

Posts: 126Rosie is not adorable
Can't speak about an experience with her. I have seen enough in her ads to know it is a hard pas for me. I don't find her attractive. She stole and used screenshots of Casino Girl's reviews then refused to remove them when CG called her out. The middle finger salute and tongue out pics reveal a disrespectful personality to me. Not worth my time and certainly not worth my money.
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
Adorable Rose is a whole ' other person. She is reviewed well and mostly well liked.
ST.
-
03-17-23 19:34 #664Senior Member

Posts: 107Mistaken idenity
this lady goes by adorable rose let me figure out how to paste on here and i will post her add.
Originally Posted by merlot69
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 06:29 #663Senior Member

Posts: 555Rosie
I'll stick to my original posting. Multiple negative reviews, you're the only positive review. Unlike Lainey, Shannon who really want to please you.
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 22:15 #662Senior Member

Posts: 246Ya
She looks like a top notch professional flipping the camera off, if memory serves me correct she was using another girls reviews I'm not going by the name I'm going by the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 20:55 #661Senior Member

Posts: 107Rosie
You can't be talking about the same lady I had the pleasure of haveing a dream with is very profesional and made shue she took care of bussiness I can't wait to visit her again or maybe invite her over for late night rondayvo don't miss out she is te real deal.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 07:06 #660Senior Member

Posts: 493Savvi
I planned to TOFTT, and called her yesterday.
Answered the phone, and was very professional and pleasant. Says she is in G.R. for a few weeks and a nicer hotel (which I liked to hear).
She sent a text and it came in as potential spam, but I do believe she's real.
Wants $$ for half, firm. No BBBJ, cim or facial.
Attractive girl, friendly on the phone, but I passed with the limited menu.
Good luck and please report if anyone sees her.
https://tryst.link/escort/savvi
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 06:21 #659Senior Member

Posts: 1262Are any of her content hardcore?
Originally Posted by BoatLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 20:23 #658Senior Member

Posts: 555Didn't meet yet
I think she is real. Sharing multiple text. Tried checking south bend, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek and found no reviews. Sumo search showed ads popping up in those cities. Pics looked consistent except the first ad she ever posted. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RareCrzr
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 20:17 #657Senior Member

Posts: 555Rosie?
I think she went by Rosie. Not a damn good thing to say about her. Pics are her but she has scars and flabbier. Blow job? Get the tube from toilet paper insert dick and let the fun begin. It would feel about the same, but you wouldn't have to hear her ***** about dick being to big for her mouth. She doesn't believe in rubbers so take your own. Got the head in vag, and she makes a face like you just split her in two. I'm thinking damn I haven't gotten the head in. What happens if I try pushing in more. Oh hell no! That isn't going to happen with her. Ok so oral sucks. Opps wrong adjective. She doesn't know what sucking is. Head game poor, vag game maybe worse. So that leaves hand job. Screw it I'll eat the $ and leave and call Shannon. I could say YMMV but I seriously doubt she has any interest in providing good service.
Originally Posted by JpWrong67
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 17:03 #656Regular Member

Posts: 20Hosting now in Holland
Any info on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/514966615420.
-
02-28-23 14:55 #655Senior Member

Posts: 102SaVvi SaVage
New listing in Holland. Anyone have any intel, or at least able to verify not LEO? https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...d/121388070853.









Reply With Quote






