Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11858

    True, true, true

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you. It got worse here since COVID. A lot of nice looking ones left town to other big cities. All of my favorites had left town too. Lack of supplies and full of demands. Some girls I saw before for 120 hhr now are changing 200. If mongers need to be selective, the situation would improve.
    100% spot on, as I said before, as long as there's a bunch of clueless "desperate" guys who are willing pay a "105lb, 23yr old coed-hottie" rate for some middle-aged overweight wildebeest who looks like she belongs in an airport sniffing luggage, the situation here will never improve...

  2. #11857

    Stl

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Florida, full of spinny young girls, and they charge only 1 or 2 for an half hour. Now, look at these gypsies in St. Louis. Fat and old grandma. I thought it was browsing patients' profiles from the geriatric hospital website. I laughed so much when I saw them charging 300 or more. So fucking hilarious.
    Totally agree with you. It got worse here since COVID. A lot of nice looking ones left town to other big cities. All of my favorites had left town too. Lack of supplies and full of demands. Some girls I saw before for 120 hhr now are changing 200. If mongers need to be selective, the situation would improve.

  3. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    ...And "slim" is out to lunch, LOL.
    HEY, I resemble that remark!! Hahaha.

  4. #11855

    Mercedes

    https://tryst.link/escort/yourbabygirl

    Has anyone seen Mercedes?

  5. #11854

    Nicole

    Nicole moved to a new S. City location, and has a new number. Her place looks OK, although it smells like a dog kennel inside. She also does cardates if you prefer (in this case it might be preferable).

    Nice girl, limited menu, no FS. Someone said she used to be a streetwalker, so if you're like Sparky and don't want to cruise around town, here you go. She talks non-stop, except when she's um, busy doing something else.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/116061467

  6. #11853
    Info for info.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-wet/52973990

    If you're into black women, have limited options and you need a quick reliable outcall to come slob on you this one is a sure thing, so long as you don't mind the smell of stale blunt smoke. She'll call you as soon as you confirm rate. Took her about an hour to arrive, called, gave her my room #, came in stripped down naked gave a moderately good CBJ, flipped her around hit it from the back and she left. Has a fat ass that surpassed expectations. 150 qv out all in all would only repeat if no other option.

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivia-knightley

    Eyeing her, social media looks legit, but no reviews that I've found. Any info at all?

  7. #11852

    Any experiences?

    Info for info.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-wet/52973990

    If you're into black women, have limited options and you need a quick reliable outcall to come slob on you this one is a sure thing, so long as you don't mind the smell of stale blunt smoke. She'll call you as soon as you confirm rate. Took her about an hour to arrive, called, gave her my room #, came in stripped down naked gave a moderately good CBJ, flipped her around hit it from the back and she left. Has a fat ass that surpassed expectations. 150 qv out all in all would only repeat if no other option.

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivia-knightley

    Eyeing her, social media looks legit, but no reviews that I've found. Any info at all?

  8. #11851
    Quote Originally Posted by JulySky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Probably going to try to see her tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...6406.htm?cat=1
    Yes I saw her twice when she was in Soco great little spinner treat her right.

  9. #11850

    Summer

    Has anyone try this one yet? Just no comments or anything keeping me away from pulling the trigger.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/116521445

  10. #11849

    White Kashmere on Eros.

    Anyone seen this one? Probably going to try to see her tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...6406.htm?cat=1

  11. #11848

    Older woman


  12. #11847
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    I'm not big, but Bree said I am. Hearing a girl tell me I have a big dick is probably the only thing that satisfies me from visiting her.
    I've been with Brea off and on for a couple years. I have to agree with DVelvet above.

    She's not a full service girl, unless you are saying she did you.

    Most all Pro Lux girls in the past are not FS.

  13. #11846

    That's Bree alright...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    I'm not big, but Bree said I am. Hearing a girl tell me I have a big dick is probably the only thing that satisfies me from visiting her.
    If you're packing anything that's bigger than a dehydrated cocktail wiener, Bree's going act like you're freaking Mandingo...Saw her once years ago and never went back, all I can say is unless you're into her specific "fetish", which she quite stupidly tries to talk you into letting her do to you, just avoid this chick because 99.999999999% of the time she's "not" going to let ANYONE actually penetrate her, period.

  14. #11845

    Save your money.

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting St Louis and I have been monitoring EB ads. This one popped up with new review review yesterday, but no name is mentioned. I prefer to cross check EB ads here, but without name, I'm stuck. Has anyone seen her and can confirm or refute the glowing reviews on EB?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144610899

    Thanks, mwv.
    She looks like pics, but she is crazy, LOL. Not a clock watcher, but will Talk, and Talk all night (yes all night if you are willing to stick around) without actually do anything. She'd get half-naked, fondled with your dick then started talking. Wouldn't let you touch or F* stating that she was a victim of ra*e.

    So save your money, with her rate you can have extremely nice time with girls from Angels or Vixen.

  15. #11844

    Visiting St Louis

    I am visiting St Louis and I have been monitoring EB ads. This one popped up with new review review yesterday, but no name is mentioned. I prefer to cross check EB ads here, but without name, I'm stuck. Has anyone seen her and can confirm or refute the glowing reviews on EB?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144610899

    Thanks, mwv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape