Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 17719
-
02-23-23 08:22 #11839Senior Member

Posts: 447I'm just trying to figure out why my comments where I'm having a simple debate with someone are getting removed but blatantly racist comments like this are A ok. Somebody make it make sense LOL.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 17:53 #11838Senior Member

Posts: 45Have not seen her, but texted a bit. Want $400 for a session and for FS. Nope.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 17:20 #11837Senior Member

Posts: 551Chance of being "legit" is slim to none...
...And "slim" is out to lunch, LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 15:49 #11836Senior Member

Posts: 96Michelle
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b474c1...c-d00e3aba3eae
This one looks like it might be TGTBT but she is well reviewed on them. Anyone have any experience with her?
-
02-22-23 11:17 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 22310's max, that broken english is very obvious that it's someone that speaks an asian language as their primary wrote it and those chicks are definitely not asian. Obvious scam is obvious.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 11:08 #11834Banned Member

Posts: 13Easy Big Guy
Calm down. No need to get angry. Before I started therapy I had anger and insecurity issues too. If you want to talk about it feel free to PM me. If you read my post and didn't realize it was tongue in cheek there's just no help for you. And yes, I read the ad, that's why I commented on the ridiculousness of it. Have a blessed day!
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 11:07 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 95Real Ad
Any info on this one? Is it legit?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...695/3147633716
-
02-21-23 20:49 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 447[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-21-23 18:17 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 687I'm glad this has been put to rest. In this day and age of "I identify as" and "my pronouns are" I'm not surprised one has made it over to the escort life. There will be more in the future. Just like there are modern hippies, emos, and tattoo fiends. None of it bothers me as long as the skills and service is as good as SocratesRvng described.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 15:22 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 740Ditto
Saw her on Friday and maybe not everyone's cup of tea but she is definitely female that identifies more with the male side. Hey, you don't have to see her but she has some good head and pussy (not the male brand LOL) and that'll just be one good experience you'll be missing out on. No biggie.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
02-21-23 15:14 #11829Senior Member

Posts: 124Aunt
Was the aunt there?
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 13:40 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 510Very much appreciate that!
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
Of course, if the experience was good, it's not really TOFTT.
-
02-21-23 13:09 #11827Senior Member

Posts: 243Took one for the team and saw her again today. She definitely never was a male. Indont know how much experience you have with gender identifying and I'm not going to get into a debate about it but she's just always been a troubled person and always identified as a boy. It's common. I'm sure you'll believe what you want but hey, I figured I'd put it out there for whatever it's worth.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 11:58 #11826Banned Member

Posts: 13Becky's Carpet
No need to shit on the guy, he's just asking a question. Not everyone is an official hobbyist. That being said, the photoshopped picture of mother and daughter at Disney World is definitely not something I thought I'd ever see in an escort ad. Although it does give credibility to the fact their google search shows ads in multiple locations because it is evidence that they are travelers. I'm also pretty sure the "mom" is Becky from the Becky's Carpets commercials. Kind of weird to see her in this light and not flying around the Arch on a carpet.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 11:46 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 510Google image search
Less than 3 min (yes, I DID time it) using image search found they are in LA, North Caroline, Milwaukee, Indy, Des Moines, Detroit, SF, Philly, Tuscon, Lansing, Central Jersey.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
In this game "too good to be true" means it is NOT true, 99.9999% of the time.












Reply With Quote




