Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 893 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11847
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    I'm not big, but Bree said I am. Hearing a girl tell me I have a big dick is probably the only thing that satisfies me from visiting her.
    I've been with Brea off and on for a couple years. I have to agree with DVelvet above.

    She's not a full service girl, unless you are saying she did you.

    Most all Pro Lux girls in the past are not FS.

  2. #11846

    That's Bree alright...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    I'm not big, but Bree said I am. Hearing a girl tell me I have a big dick is probably the only thing that satisfies me from visiting her.
    If you're packing anything that's bigger than a dehydrated cocktail wiener, Bree's going act like you're freaking Mandingo...Saw her once years ago and never went back, all I can say is unless you're into her specific "fetish", which she quite stupidly tries to talk you into letting her do to you, just avoid this chick because 99.999999999% of the time she's "not" going to let ANYONE actually penetrate her, period.

  3. #11845

    Save your money.

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting St Louis and I have been monitoring EB ads. This one popped up with new review review yesterday, but no name is mentioned. I prefer to cross check EB ads here, but without name, I'm stuck. Has anyone seen her and can confirm or refute the glowing reviews on EB?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144610899

    Thanks, mwv.
    She looks like pics, but she is crazy, LOL. Not a clock watcher, but will Talk, and Talk all night (yes all night if you are willing to stick around) without actually do anything. She'd get half-naked, fondled with your dick then started talking. Wouldn't let you touch or F* stating that she was a victim of ra*e.

    So save your money, with her rate you can have extremely nice time with girls from Angels or Vixen.

  4. #11844

    Visiting St Louis

    I am visiting St Louis and I have been monitoring EB ads. This one popped up with new review review yesterday, but no name is mentioned. I prefer to cross check EB ads here, but without name, I'm stuck. Has anyone seen her and can confirm or refute the glowing reviews on EB?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144610899

    Thanks, mwv.

  5. #11843
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  6. #11842
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Hey you have a shot with Bree if you're small!
    I'm not big, but Bree said I am. Hearing a girl tell me I have a big dick is probably the only thing that satisfies me from visiting her.

  7. #11841
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    IMAO. One of my favorite chicks in Florida is a slutty tall slim college girl. She likes to kneel in front of the mirror and give me BJ. Look through the mirror at the tight butt, and pink soles of the little *****, and you'll be grateful for the beauty of youth hormones. Best of all, it costs 1. 5 for half an hour. And there are a lot of girls at this level.

    In St. Louis, you hardly ever get one. And if you do, either they charge a lot or GPS. From my experience, Bree is close to that level, but unfortunately, she has a "no fuck" policy. Kristina is close to that too, but she is a GPS and is no longer here.
    Hey you have a shot with Bree if you're small!

  8. #11840
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    100% spot on, most of these obese GPS troglodytes in this town look like they belong in an airport sniffing luggage...I see only the same 2 UTR girls when I'm here (both cute AF, around 105 lbs "or less" and with reasonable rates) and have for years.
    IMAO. One of my favorite chicks in Florida is a slutty tall slim college girl. She likes to kneel in front of the mirror and give me BJ. Look through the mirror at the tight butt, and pink soles of the little *****, and you'll be grateful for the beauty of youth hormones. Best of all, it costs 1. 5 for half an hour. And there are a lot of girls at this level.

    In St. Louis, you hardly ever get one. And if you do, either they charge a lot or GPS. From my experience, Bree is close to that level, but unfortunately, she has a "no fuck" policy. Kristina is close to that too, but she is a GPS and is no longer here.

  9. #11839
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Got to get your drugs somewhere or the boyfriend is a 'rapper'. It is funny though.

    I did see her ad on Eros as well.
    I'm just trying to figure out why my comments where I'm having a simple debate with someone are getting removed but blatantly racist comments like this are A ok. Somebody make it make sense LOL.

  10. #11838
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b474c1...c-d00e3aba3eae

    This one looks like it might be TGTBT but she is well reviewed on them. Anyone have any experience with her?
    Have not seen her, but texted a bit. Want $400 for a session and for FS. Nope.

  11. #11837

    Chance of being "legit" is slim to none...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    ...And "slim" is out to lunch, LOL.

  12. #11836

    Michelle

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b474c1...c-d00e3aba3eae

    This one looks like it might be TGTBT but she is well reviewed on them. Anyone have any experience with her?

  13. #11835
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    Less than 3 min (yes, I DID time it) using image search found they are in LA, North Caroline, Milwaukee, Indy, Des Moines, Detroit, SF, Philly, Tuscon, Lansing, Central Jersey.

    In this game "too good to be true" means it is NOT true, 99.9999% of the time.
    10's max, that broken english is very obvious that it's someone that speaks an asian language as their primary wrote it and those chicks are definitely not asian. Obvious scam is obvious.

  14. #11834

    Easy Big Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the ad? You don't have to be an "official hobbyist" to figure out that the ad is fake just some simple common sense will tell you that something is completely off.
    Calm down. No need to get angry. Before I started therapy I had anger and insecurity issues too. If you want to talk about it feel free to PM me. If you read my post and didn't realize it was tongue in cheek there's just no help for you. And yes, I read the ad, that's why I commented on the ridiculousness of it. Have a blessed day!

  15. #11833

    Real Ad

    Any info on this one? Is it legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...695/3147633716

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape