Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 583 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5887
    Quote Originally Posted by Bf316  [View Original Post]
    $50 and she allowed Greek for that? Could you explain how the Greek went in detail if possible?
    Was looking at meeting up with her too. Seems interesting.

  2. #5886
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    She also may be at the Grey Bar Inn after plowing down her boyfriend!!
    Searching the page for something and saw this.

    I legit lost it with the Grey Bar Inn comment. God fuck that's funny.

  3. #5885
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Nice lady but definite signs of demons. She mentioned that she's lost a lot of weight. Her body isn't good, lots of loose hanging skin.

    Met at her dirty apartment in downtown New Haven. It seemed like a safe location during the day. I did the $. 5 hhr. She does her business on a small couch in the living room area. Not very comfortable. Started with BBBJ, then put the cover on, CG, then mish, then got behind her for Greek. I unloaded in the bag and left.

    I won't repeat.
    $50 and she allowed Greek for that? Could you explain how the Greek went in detail if possible?

  4. #5884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in seeing her just want to know if anybody has any information? I looked up the name Brandy and all that came up was the chick that got locked up for running somebody over and the one in Wallingford once again, any information will be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/731457462201
    That's Brandy Lynn, the fat sweaty Wallingford chick with the RV in the driveway. Those pics are old.

  5. #5883
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you Smakit. I left a long review recently. Couple years ago she was 30 Lbs less weight & I enjoyed myself, actually it was a pretty good session. Last time couple months ago 100% different on every level & I swore never again. Train wreck.
    Is she still around? She totally my type.

    Sexy AF and if you push the right buttons there is no time limit.

  6. #5882

    Brandi

    I am interested in seeing her just want to know if anybody has any information? I looked up the name Brandy and all that came up was the chick that got locked up for running somebody over and the one in Wallingford once again, any information will be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/731457462201

  7. #5881
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I had hesitated because of her location and distance but I had some free time yesterday and I decided to go in the afternoon which made me less worried about the location. She usually responds quickly, good communication, etc. I made the drive and she let me in right away.

    The motel is a complete dump. Broken down cars in the lot, rundown rooms, etc. Just nasty. Skye's room was lived in but not terrible. No strange encounters on my way in.

    I get inside and she looks good. No marks, no scabs, clean skin, no signs of drug use. Service was excellent. Great head, nice tight pussy awesome tits. She got 2 loads out of my in a half hour. I had booked an hour and she could have easily gotten a 3rd out of me but I was worried about my car and just wanted to get out of there. Sweet sweet girl but man does she need to get a new location.

    To summarize, I don't think I would have been comfortable going at night. It was really a run down, gross place. No one bothered me and my car was fine but I may have just gotten lucky.

    If she switches location I'd definitely see her again. Very fair rates and great service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/466071607097
    Totally agree with you Slinky. She checks a lot of boxes for me. I just hate going to that place. Never at night.

    Ron.

  8. #5880

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Yeah just to give you some recent news about her neighborhood, there was a shooting murder on her street on Jan 6th and police investigated "untimely" death at the motel on her street in November.
    Saw Skye this morning, friendly, and great communication. She mentioned she is moving to a different location. There was a stem on the dresser so definitely some demons.

  9. #5879
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Nice lady but definite signs of demons. She mentioned that she's lost a lot of weight. Her body isn't good, lots of loose hanging skin.

    Met at her dirty apartment in downtown New Haven. It seemed like a safe location during the day. I did the $. 5 hhr. She does her business on a small couch in the living room area. Not very comfortable. Started with BBBJ, then put the cover on, CG, then mish, then got behind her for Greek. I unloaded in the bag and left.

    I won't repeat.
    Thanks for the input. Sounds like NEXT.

  10. #5878

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    This one looks familiar, does anyone have any info. No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/373499287605
    I saw her recently. Nice lady but definite signs of demons. She mentioned that she's lost a lot of weight. Her body isn't good, lots of loose hanging skin.

    Met at her dirty apartment in downtown New Haven. It seemed like a safe location during the day. I did the $. 5 hhr. She does her business on a small couch in the living room area. Not very comfortable. Started with BBBJ, then put the cover on, CG, then mish, then got behind her for Greek. I unloaded in the bag and left.

    I won't repeat.

  11. #5877

    Skye's Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I had hesitated because of her location and distance but I had some free time yesterday and I decided to go in the afternoon which made me less worried about the location. She usually responds quickly, good communication, etc. I made the drive and she let me in right away.

    The motel is a complete dump. Broken down cars in the lot, rundown rooms, etc. Just nasty. Skye's room was lived in but not terrible. No strange encounters on my way in.

    I get inside and she looks good. No marks, no scabs, clean skin, no signs of drug use. Service was excellent. Great head, nice tight pussy awesome tits. She got 2 loads out of my in a half hour. I had booked an hour and she could have easily gotten a 3rd out of me but I was worried about my car and just wanted to get out of there. Sweet sweet girl but man does she need to get a new location.

    To summarize, I don't think I would have been comfortable going at night. It was really a run down, gross place. No one bothered me and my car was fine but I may have just gotten lucky.

    If she switches location I'd definitely see her again. Very fair rates and great service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/466071607097
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Was this off exit 36 or so?
    Yeah just to give you some recent news about her neighborhood, there was a shooting murder on her street on Jan 6th and police investigated "untimely" death at the motel on her street in November.

  12. #5876

    Any info

    This one looks familiar, does anyone have any info. No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/373499287605
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzy0mdm2mdayntrjmtc1zdi5mzvkodm1mwrhmmuxzmfjyzjjmju2.jpg.jpeg‎  

  13. #5875

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Was this off exit 36 or so?
    Exit 59 off the Merritt Parkway.

  14. #5874
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I had hesitated because of her location and distance but I had some free time yesterday and I decided to go in the afternoon which made me less worried about the location. She usually responds quickly, good communication, etc. I made the drive and she let me in right away.

    The motel is a complete dump. Broken down cars in the lot, rundown rooms, etc. Just nasty. Skye's room was lived in but not terrible. No strange encounters on my way in.

    I get inside and she looks good. No marks, no scabs, clean skin, no signs of drug use. Service was excellent. Great head, nice tight pussy awesome tits. She got 2 loads out of my in a half hour. I had booked an hour and she could have easily gotten a 3rd out of me but I was worried about my car and just wanted to get out of there. Sweet sweet girl but man does she need to get a new location.

    To summarize, I don't think I would have been comfortable going at night. It was really a run down, gross place. No one bothered me and my car was fine but I may have just gotten lucky.

    If she switches location I'd definitely see her again. Very fair rates and great service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/466071607097
    Was this off exit 36 or so?

  15. #5873

    Skye

    I've been curious about this one for awhile. I had hesitated because of her location and distance but I had some free time yesterday and I decided to go in the afternoon which made me less worried about the location. She usually responds quickly, good communication, etc. I made the drive and she let me in right away.

    The motel is a complete dump. Broken down cars in the lot, rundown rooms, etc. Just nasty. Skye's room was lived in but not terrible. No strange encounters on my way in.

    I get inside and she looks good. No marks, no scabs, clean skin, no signs of drug use. Service was excellent. Great head, nice tight pussy awesome tits. She got 2 loads out of my in a half hour. I had booked an hour and she could have easily gotten a 3rd out of me but I was worried about my car and just wanted to get out of there. Sweet sweet girl but man does she need to get a new location.

    To summarize, I don't think I would have been comfortable going at night. It was really a run down, gross place. No one bothered me and my car was fine but I may have just gotten lucky.

    If she switches location I'd definitely see her again. Very fair rates and great service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...8/466071607097

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape