Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 8723
-
02-02-23 21:47 #5843Regular Member

Posts: 3Hotels? Motels?
Can anyone suggest to me a good spot that I can dream at if I'm the one securing the location? Preferably a place that has early check-in or just usually has rooms available at anytime of the day and is decently clean. Preferably in MILF-city. Thanks! DMs accepted as well!
-
02-02-23 13:58 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 347Might be thinking of the one who only does oral in that area. Sorta similar face but more skanky / dreadlocks hair.
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 11:59 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 193What's that?
You sure about that Willy? The one in the link?
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418
First I am hearing of this. This one has been around for a few years, fucked by many, but never heard this before. Has great tits and fat ass, all natural, so is pretty stunning to hear. Shocking really.
-
02-01-23 21:54 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 1231Possibly because she is not quite a she yet! He / she has been transitioning for a bit I believe.
Originally Posted by RBlacko
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 15:33 #5839Regular Member

Posts: 9In call FS
Hey guys,
Has anyone seen this girl: https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/449835639418.
I've been communicating but she seems pretty skittish. Thanks in advance.
-
02-01-23 09:35 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 511The World's Best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIiu89zKa4U
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 23:13 #5837Regular Member

Posts: 21Bro I been trying to see her but it's mad weird I text and then get response then crickets I think she real tho most everyone of them I don't want to see or I know is fake I barely see girls here ever but I think she real I'll lyk.
Originally Posted by LandStar6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 20:44 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 2147Bullshit! The girl I was with last week said she gave the best head around. I don't know who we can trust these days.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
01-31-23 10:16 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 609They all say that LOL.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 10:00 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 192Mayan
Anyone seen this girl? Says she gives the best head around.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...ry-ou/53530409
-
01-31-23 08:11 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 329Well that sucks sorry it wasnt worth it. Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 18:10 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 485I sure do like them thick but there really isn't enough of them out there. She's actually not that thick those pics may have been from when she was heavier her tits are are saggy has a saggy guy does give an ok BBBJ nothing memorable I won't repeat damage was 120.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 23:50 #5831Regular Member

Posts: 17$. 5 for a half hour, but I was there a little longer than that.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 22:21 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 45My mistake
Oops, my bad. I thought I clicked on the post asking about Cali the Truth aka Vegas the Truth. I've never seen Angie.
Originally Posted by UmmmNick
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 14:12 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 324Gianna Marie
Thank you for this review. Nicely done! How long was your visit, half hour or full? And, how many roses did it set you back?
Originally Posted by Vastros
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





