Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 550 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 8250
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4725

    Rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash2015  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Rick's a couple decades ago, before it got shut down, before I got into providers, extras, whatever you want to call it. Are any of those girls still around?
    Heard an Anna sighting; DeJa Vu Lake Forest.

    Ducati, went by Sybil at Ricks, is rumored at Kittens.

  2. #4724

    Ricks Dancers 20 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash2015  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Rick's a couple decades ago, before it got shut down, before I got into providers, extras, whatever you want to call it. Are any of those girls still around?
    Two I can think of are at Pandora's, day shift now. Other similar quality dancers can be found there. Rick's closed in May 2010, along with three other clubs owned by the same company, Talents West: Honey's in Everett, Fox's in Parkland and Sugar's in Shoreline. Rick's and Fox's were subsequently acquired by the Deja Vu chain.

  3. #4723

    Nadia sugars

    Has anyone spent time with Nadia at Sugars?

  4. #4722

    Rick's 20 years ago

    I used to go to Rick's a couple decades ago, before it got shut down, before I got into providers, extras, whatever you want to call it. Are any of those girls still around?

  5. #4721
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Is Daisha Still working at Pandoras?

    She has a huge ass and I haven't been to pandoras in a while and I don't have Instagram to know who is there or not, I'll La M also still there?
    Daisha get new boob. She on trip now.

    Other lady still there.

  6. #4720
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I gave her 5 $ when she was on stage and gave her a smile as she was going to the bathroom. When she emerged, she said she had an appointment and would be happy to give me a dance if I was still around afterwards. I hung out and chatted up a few dancers and Anya came back to me shortly.
    She good time and not expensive.

    She no BJ my Wang. Very nice lady.

  7. #4719
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Luck of the draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I was also in Sunday, hoping to get some time with Anya. I stayed for a good hour, and a half. I saw her on stage a few times. Each time a dude would place a bill on the stage, and she would typically go with him, or it would at least get him in the queue. What is the proper etiquette here? $5, $10, $20?

    The good ole days of just showing up and getting a satisfying 3 dance set for $120 seem to be over.
    I gave her 5 $ when she was on stage and gave her a smile as she was going to the bathroom. When she emerged, she said she had an appointment and would be happy to give me a dance if I was still around afterwards. I hung out and chatted up a few dancers and Anya came back to me shortly.

  8. #4718

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Was at Pandora again today to see Anya, who was very nice, once again. Star was a cute new talent, who had a petite, toned body and asian features. I saw Paisley and opted for a dance, since I hadn't gotten one from her ever. She has promises of BJ and FS in the back, though I didn't opt-in today. Her new fake boobs are still sensitive.
    I was also in Sunday, hoping to get some time with Anya. I stayed for a good hour, and a half. I saw her on stage a few times. Each time a dude would place a bill on the stage, and she would typically go with him, or it would at least get him in the queue. What is the proper etiquette here? $5, $10, $20?

    The good ole days of just showing up and getting a satisfying 3 dance set for $120 seem to be over.

  9. #4717

    Daisha pandoras

    Is Daisha Still working at Pandoras?

    She has a huge ass and I haven't been to pandoras in a while and I don't have Instagram to know who is there or not, I'll La M also still there?

  10. #4716
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    I love Sunday

    Was at Pandora again today to see Anya, who was very nice, once again. Star was a cute new talent, who had a petite, toned body and asian features. I saw Paisley and opted for a dance, since I hadn't gotten one from her ever. She has promises of BJ and FS in the back, though I didn't opt-in today. Her new fake boobs are still sensitive.

  11. #4715

    Sure things

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies guys.

    I'll do more research.

    The famous ones I hear are monse, Anya, Luna and Morgan.

    Visa, lola at sugars
    Rio at kittens etc etc
    You should do well with any of them. Price points will vary. Monse will likely let you set your price. Rio will likely ask the most.

  12. #4714
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies guys.

    I'll do more research.

    The famous ones I hear are monse, Anya, Luna and Morgan.

    Visa, lola at sugars
    Rio at kittens etc etc
    Monse give me BBBJ then hopping on top. I cum fast.

    Hahahaha.

  13. #4713

    Sweet!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes VIP sometimes not. Just remember, all these girls are hustlers. Like mentioned by others, take notes on names that are mentioned l, but, like all activities in this hobby, YMMV. I can confirm that almost all my extras happen when the sun is still out. Night shift in general is low mileage.
    Thanks for the replies guys.

    I'll do more research.

    The famous ones I hear are monse, Anya, Luna and Morgan.

    Visa, lola at sugars
    Rio at kittens etc etc

  14. #4712
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Anything goes

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Quick question fellas. Is all the fucking and sucking happening only in the VIP rooms or some dark private corner? I know every girl charges diff offers what not. I had a buddy tell me he paid for VIP and the girl just sat on his covered dick, not letting him hit it because they had cameras in there. Overpayed lap dance LOL. I assume you go with the fo sure ladies mentioned here. It's why I don't frequent the clubs too much!
    Sometimes VIP sometimes not. Just remember, all these girls are hustlers. Like mentioned by others, take notes on names that are mentioned l, but, like all activities in this hobby, YMMV. I can confirm that almost all my extras happen when the sun is still out. Night shift in general is low mileage.

  15. #4711
    It varies.

    Do a little homework (here or on other sites) about which ladies are game for fun in either the LDA or the VIP rooms. It's been my experience that more dancers are amenable to extras in the LDA at Pandora's than at Kitten's, but the LDA at Kitten's has way more privacy, IMHO. Day shift is best.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Quick question fellas. Is all the fucking and sucking happening only in the VIP rooms or some dark private corner? I know every girl charges diff offers what not. I had a buddy tell me he paid for VIP and the girl just sat on his covered dick, not letting him hit it because they had cameras in there. Overpayed lap dance LOL. I assume you go with the fo sure ladies mentioned here. It's why I don't frequent the clubs too much!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape