Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 551 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 8256
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4731

    Daisha pandoras

    Is Daisha Still working at Pandoras?

    She has a huge ass and I haven't been to pandoras in a while and I don't have Instagram to know who is there or not, I'll La M also still there?

  2. #4730
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    I love Sunday

    Was at Pandora again today to see Anya, who was very nice, once again. Star was a cute new talent, who had a petite, toned body and asian features. I saw Paisley and opted for a dance, since I hadn't gotten one from her ever. She has promises of BJ and FS in the back, though I didn't opt-in today. Her new fake boobs are still sensitive.

  3. #4729

    Sure things

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies guys.

    I'll do more research.

    The famous ones I hear are monse, Anya, Luna and Morgan.

    Visa, lola at sugars
    Rio at kittens etc etc
    You should do well with any of them. Price points will vary. Monse will likely let you set your price. Rio will likely ask the most.

  4. #4728
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies guys.

    I'll do more research.

    The famous ones I hear are monse, Anya, Luna and Morgan.

    Visa, lola at sugars
    Rio at kittens etc etc
    Monse give me BBBJ then hopping on top. I cum fast.

    Hahahaha.

  5. #4727

    Sweet!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes VIP sometimes not. Just remember, all these girls are hustlers. Like mentioned by others, take notes on names that are mentioned l, but, like all activities in this hobby, YMMV. I can confirm that almost all my extras happen when the sun is still out. Night shift in general is low mileage.
    Thanks for the replies guys.

    I'll do more research.

    The famous ones I hear are monse, Anya, Luna and Morgan.

    Visa, lola at sugars
    Rio at kittens etc etc

  6. #4726
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Anything goes

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Quick question fellas. Is all the fucking and sucking happening only in the VIP rooms or some dark private corner? I know every girl charges diff offers what not. I had a buddy tell me he paid for VIP and the girl just sat on his covered dick, not letting him hit it because they had cameras in there. Overpayed lap dance LOL. I assume you go with the fo sure ladies mentioned here. It's why I don't frequent the clubs too much!
    Sometimes VIP sometimes not. Just remember, all these girls are hustlers. Like mentioned by others, take notes on names that are mentioned l, but, like all activities in this hobby, YMMV. I can confirm that almost all my extras happen when the sun is still out. Night shift in general is low mileage.

  7. #4725
    It varies.

    Do a little homework (here or on other sites) about which ladies are game for fun in either the LDA or the VIP rooms. It's been my experience that more dancers are amenable to extras in the LDA at Pandora's than at Kitten's, but the LDA at Kitten's has way more privacy, IMHO. Day shift is best.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Quick question fellas. Is all the fucking and sucking happening only in the VIP rooms or some dark private corner? I know every girl charges diff offers what not. I had a buddy tell me he paid for VIP and the girl just sat on his covered dick, not letting him hit it because they had cameras in there. Overpayed lap dance LOL. I assume you go with the fo sure ladies mentioned here. It's why I don't frequent the clubs too much!

  8. #4724

    VIP Rooms

    Quick question fellas. Is all the fucking and sucking happening only in the VIP rooms or some dark private corner? I know every girl charges diff offers what not. I had a buddy tell me he paid for VIP and the girl just sat on his covered dick, not letting him hit it because they had cameras in there. Overpayed lap dance LOL. I assume you go with the fo sure ladies mentioned here. It's why I don't frequent the clubs too much!

  9. #4723

    Samba

    Does anyone know how to reach Samba?

  10. #4722
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Oddly specific

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Did she suck your bare cock off after? Was it tight?
    No she cleaned me up with wipes as usual. It was tight enough to get the job done.

  11. #4721
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    It was a good eruption. Great, even. I wasn't sure because it was dark and I didn't look too closely but she re-lubricated and hopped on facing away and the positioning seemed more conducive to Greek. LOL.
    Did she suck your bare cock off after? Was it tight?

  12. #4720
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    LOL sorry if unclear.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Good eruption or bad (shitty) eruption? & what do u mean you don't know?
    It was a good eruption. Great, even. I wasn't sure because it was dark and I didn't look too closely but she re-lubricated and hopped on facing away and the positioning seemed more conducive to Greek. LOL.

  13. #4719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I was there this last Super Bowl Sunday and Monse was there. I texted her before open to make sure she had time for me, and sure enough we had a great time in the VIP. I'm not 100% but I think there was a nice eruption in Greece. YMMV.

    Afterwards, I decided to introduce myself to Anya. She's a beautiful, hard bodied woman. Enough time had passed that I was like fuck it let's go. Handy to completion, it was pretty good! I never got a handy at the club before. It was a good day at Pandora's.
    Good eruption or bad (shitty) eruption? & what do u mean you don't know?

  14. #4718
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Sunday at Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    No Monse? What has the world come to?
    I was there this last Super Bowl Sunday and Monse was there. I texted her before open to make sure she had time for me, and sure enough we had a great time in the VIP. I'm not 100% but I think there was a nice eruption in Greece. YMMV.

    Afterwards, I decided to introduce myself to Anya. She's a beautiful, hard bodied woman. Enough time had passed that I was like fuck it let's go. Handy to completion, it was pretty good! I never got a handy at the club before. It was a good day at Pandora's.

  15. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Met a new hottie Alise at Kits on Friday. Limited lunchtime so only quick LDA. Anyone else give her a spin? Plan encore for extras next rendezvous.
    Please report back on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape