Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Warren area provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ThundrThump  [View Original Post]
    Hey was hoping to meet up this one in the Warren area, anybody have any reviews. I hadn't seen anything but I thought I'd check before possibly TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/955329521464

    P.S. Not sure if the link works can't seem to find copy link address. They change these commands on me all the time.
    The pictures are of a woman who used to advertise her location as Somerset. Reviews indicated that while she would book it as an incall, she would always have an excuse to have to make it a car date When you met her

  2. #18932

    Mariah

    I would concur that that looks like THE Mariyah / Riah. I have actually seen her within the past couple of years, after seeing her panhandling and grabbing her number. The location mentioned in the ad matches up with where I saw her last. The number is different, but it was different every time I ran into her.

    I enjoyed the most recent time I saw her. I always loved her BBBJs (her mouth feels so soft), and I'd never fucked her before, so I did that last time. I really wanted to see that ass in K9. She is a little heavier, as the picture indicates, but her ass is still great and I still love her tits. Her head game was still on point, but the CFS was mediocre to me. I would've continued to repeat but I got a little spooked after leaving. While I didn't have any trouble seeing her (although she doesn't live in the best part of town), when I was driving home I felt like I was being followed by LEO. And then shortly after that, my TextNow account got banned. I imagine it was all a coincidence since I still got my service from her, but the timing of everything kept me from going back. On the fence about if I want to try now, but I can say that she was still providing dependable service as recently as 2021/2022.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.

    She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935

  3. #18931

    Any Intel?

    Hey was hoping to meet up this one in the Warren area, anybody have any reviews. I hadn't seen anything but I thought I'd check before possibly TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/955329521464

    P.S. Not sure if the link works can't seem to find copy link address. They change these commands on me all the time.

  4. #18930
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?
    My recommendation is forget her. If you ever do get an appointment with her I'm sure she will leave you waiting outside. I found that to be disrespectful. I'm setting up a time with you, and you make me wait more than a few minutes when I get there? Not happening. I'm leaving after 10 minutes.

  5. #18929

    Any intel on Michelle from adult search

    Hi guys, new here. Been wanting to hook up with a small redhead woman Michelle from adult search. Finally went back to get her number and her ad is gone.

    Anyone have any intel on her or reviews? PM me if you can help out. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails michelle.jpg‎  

  6. #18928
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?
    Seen her again the other day after trying for a couple months I mention it was hard to get in contact and she says she is ether not looking at her phone or she's booked up she says she has like most of her mornings for regulars just keep trying.

  7. #18927

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Yes, that is her current HH rate. 200 for HR. See the link below:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961
    I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?

  8. #18926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    These assholes think they are bad mothers, but what they don't know is us older guys grew up using our hands and not guns.
    So true, I started martial arts at an early age and haven't stopped since. I don't have time to dance with these assholes. The only vice I have is mongering which I really enjoy. Until some shit hoe thinks she's going to get over on me, I was raised in a very bad part of the city. Like you said we handled it with our hands. Today I've got to wary of a fucking ten year old walking up on me.

  9. #18925
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens5  [View Original Post]
    Saw this site mentioned. Is it a productive hook up? Fairly expensive.

    Pm me if this is not the page to ask.

    Thank you.
    The site is seeking.com for escorts UTR.

  10. #18924
    Saw this site mentioned. Is it a productive hook up? Fairly expensive.

    Pm me if this is not the page to ask.

    Thank you.


    Seeking.com

  11. #18923

    Molly

    Was discussed on the Worcester forum. Better to skip.

    Quote Originally Posted by DominicanDingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one ass looks promising https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...r/021250371005.

  12. #18922

    Good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    For real man, Fuck this shit these broads and their fucking pimps think some of us are pushovers, The day she tried to rob me and I caught her red handed she knew it was game on. The weasel pimp in the stairway trying to block me got cold cocked out of the gate, She came out in the hallway I shoved her down to the floor. He didn't know a 65 year old man had game.
    These assholes think they are bad mothers, but what they don't know is us older guys grew up using our hands and not guns.

  13. #18921

    Molly

    Has anyone tried this one ass looks promising https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...r/021250371005.

  14. #18920
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I wrote her off couple months ago. Tired of waiting outside, always late. She got really pissed when I said I was leaving.
    I wrote Mandy off years ago. BBBJ cim w / s was phenomenal but her bipolar attitude sucked.

  15. #18919
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you guys even find UTR girls?
    Seeking is the way to go. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape