Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 1408 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 25044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18939

    More details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    This is the panhandling one? The one that's been escorting since 2014?

    She's ripped me off at least once and that was before the panhandling.

    Hard pass.
    I had seen Her multiple times in the place near Garden City, never an issue. Saw her panhandling in front of Admiral Paper /146 exit along with Her handler / BF / baby daddy.

    Have not seen her recently. In the ripoff, what happened? Where was she? Can you please elaborate for Us?

  2. #18938

    Destiny

    Can someone provide her current number? Feel free to PM it to me. I know she seems to not be taking new clients on right now, but I thought I'd just give it a shot.

  3. #18937
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    I would concur that that looks like THE Mariyah / Riah. I have actually seen her within the past couple of years, after seeing her panhandling and grabbing her number. The location mentioned in the ad matches up with where I saw her last. The number is different, but it was different every time I ran into her.

    I enjoyed the most recent time I saw her. I always loved her BBBJs (her mouth feels so soft), and I'd never fucked her before, so I did that last time. I really wanted to see that ass in K9. She is a little heavier, as the picture indicates, but her ass is still great and I still love her tits. Her head game was still on point, but the CFS was mediocre to me. I would've continued to repeat but I got a little spooked after leaving. While I didn't have any trouble seeing her (although she doesn't live in the best part of town), when I was driving home I felt like I was being followed by LEO. And then shortly after that, my TextNow account got banned. I imagine it was all a coincidence since I still got my service from her, but the timing of everything kept me from going back. On the fence about if I want to try now, but I can say that she was still providing dependable service as recently as 2021/2022.
    This is the panhandling one? The one that's been escorting since 2014?

    She's ripped me off at least once and that was before the panhandling.

    Hard pass.

  4. #18936
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?
    Are you using a fake number (like a Google Voice or some other app)? Says right on her profile there that she won't respond to those. Other than that it's just a matter of luck (at least the first time, once she's seen you it's easier to get future appointments). And yeah, she tends to be running late. Plan on waiting a few extra minutes of you do get an appointment. When that amazing feeling mouth is worshipping your cock, you'll forget all about the 10-15 minutes you had to wait. Frankly I've found probably half the providers I've ever seen to be not great about punctuality. She at least always makes the wait worth it.

  5. #18935

    Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    So true, I started martial arts at an early age and haven't stopped since. I don't have time to dance with these assholes. The only vice I have is mongering which I really enjoy. Until some shit hoe thinks she's going to get over on me, I was raised in a very bad part of the city. Like you said we handled it with our hands. Today I've got to wary of a fucking ten year old walking up on me.
    I grew up as the youngest of 4 boys on a farm we played rough as hell lol4 years in the USMC. Then 24 years of commercial fishing I think I can still handle myself pretty well LOL.

  6. #18934

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    I would concur that that looks like THE Mariyah / Riah. I have actually seen her within the past couple of years, after seeing her panhandling and grabbing her number. The location mentioned in the ad matches up with where I saw her last. The number is different, but it was different every time I ran into her.

    I enjoyed the most recent time I saw her. I always loved her BBBJs (her mouth feels so soft), and I'd never fucked her before, so I did that last time. I really wanted to see that ass in K9. She is a little heavier, as the picture indicates, but her ass is still great and I still love her tits. Her head game was still on point, but the CFS was mediocre to me. I would've continued to repeat but I got a little spooked after leaving. While I didn't have any trouble seeing her (although she doesn't live in the best part of town), when I was driving home I felt like I was being followed by LEO. And then shortly after that, my TextNow account got banned. I imagine it was all a coincidence since I still got my service from her, but the timing of everything kept me from going back. On the fence about if I want to try now, but I can say that she was still providing dependable service as recently as 2021/2022.
    I saw her last for BBBJ only and she is pretty decent with the head game.

  7. #18933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Warren area provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ThundrThump  [View Original Post]
    Hey was hoping to meet up this one in the Warren area, anybody have any reviews. I hadn't seen anything but I thought I'd check before possibly TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/955329521464

    P.S. Not sure if the link works can't seem to find copy link address. They change these commands on me all the time.
    The pictures are of a woman who used to advertise her location as Somerset. Reviews indicated that while she would book it as an incall, she would always have an excuse to have to make it a car date When you met her

  8. #18932

    Mariah

    I would concur that that looks like THE Mariyah / Riah. I have actually seen her within the past couple of years, after seeing her panhandling and grabbing her number. The location mentioned in the ad matches up with where I saw her last. The number is different, but it was different every time I ran into her.

    I enjoyed the most recent time I saw her. I always loved her BBBJs (her mouth feels so soft), and I'd never fucked her before, so I did that last time. I really wanted to see that ass in K9. She is a little heavier, as the picture indicates, but her ass is still great and I still love her tits. Her head game was still on point, but the CFS was mediocre to me. I would've continued to repeat but I got a little spooked after leaving. While I didn't have any trouble seeing her (although she doesn't live in the best part of town), when I was driving home I felt like I was being followed by LEO. And then shortly after that, my TextNow account got banned. I imagine it was all a coincidence since I still got my service from her, but the timing of everything kept me from going back. On the fence about if I want to try now, but I can say that she was still providing dependable service as recently as 2021/2022.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.

    She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935

  9. #18931

    Any Intel?

    Hey was hoping to meet up this one in the Warren area, anybody have any reviews. I hadn't seen anything but I thought I'd check before possibly TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/955329521464

    P.S. Not sure if the link works can't seem to find copy link address. They change these commands on me all the time.

  10. #18930
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?
    My recommendation is forget her. If you ever do get an appointment with her I'm sure she will leave you waiting outside. I found that to be disrespectful. I'm setting up a time with you, and you make me wait more than a few minutes when I get there? Not happening. I'm leaving after 10 minutes.

  11. #18929

    Any intel on Michelle from adult search

    Hi guys, new here. Been wanting to hook up with a small redhead woman Michelle from adult search. Finally went back to get her number and her ad is gone.

    Anyone have any intel on her or reviews? PM me if you can help out. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails michelle.jpg‎  

  12. #18928
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?
    Seen her again the other day after trying for a couple months I mention it was hard to get in contact and she says she is ether not looking at her phone or she's booked up she says she has like most of her mornings for regulars just keep trying.

  13. #18927

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Yes, that is her current HH rate. 200 for HR. See the link below:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961
    I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?

  14. #18926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    These assholes think they are bad mothers, but what they don't know is us older guys grew up using our hands and not guns.
    So true, I started martial arts at an early age and haven't stopped since. I don't have time to dance with these assholes. The only vice I have is mongering which I really enjoy. Until some shit hoe thinks she's going to get over on me, I was raised in a very bad part of the city. Like you said we handled it with our hands. Today I've got to wary of a fucking ten year old walking up on me.

  15. #18925
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens5  [View Original Post]
    Saw this site mentioned. Is it a productive hook up? Fairly expensive.

    Pm me if this is not the page to ask.

    Thank you.
    The site is seeking.com for escorts UTR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape