Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 25049
-
02-17-23 15:31 #18929Regular Member

Posts: 2Any intel on Michelle from adult search
Hi guys, new here. Been wanting to hook up with a small redhead woman Michelle from adult search. Finally went back to get her number and her ad is gone.
Anyone have any intel on her or reviews? PM me if you can help out. Thanks.
-
02-17-23 15:11 #18928Regular Member

Posts: 9Seen her again the other day after trying for a couple months I mention it was hard to get in contact and she says she is ether not looking at her phone or she's booked up she says she has like most of her mornings for regulars just keep trying.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 14:55 #18927Senior Member

Posts: 45Mandy
I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 14:46 #18926Senior Member

Posts: 1407So true, I started martial arts at an early age and haven't stopped since. I don't have time to dance with these assholes. The only vice I have is mongering which I really enjoy. Until some shit hoe thinks she's going to get over on me, I was raised in a very bad part of the city. Like you said we handled it with our hands. Today I've got to wary of a fucking ten year old walking up on me.
Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 12:24 #18925Senior Member

Posts: 53The site is seeking.com for escorts UTR.
Originally Posted by Lens5
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 10:12 #18924Senior Member

Posts: 53Saw this site mentioned. Is it a productive hook up? Fairly expensive.
Pm me if this is not the page to ask.
Thank you.
Seeking.com
-
02-16-23 22:53 #18923Senior Member

Posts: 2110Molly
Was discussed on the Worcester forum. Better to skip.
Originally Posted by DominicanDingo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:43 #18922Senior Member

Posts: 40Good for you
These assholes think they are bad mothers, but what they don't know is us older guys grew up using our hands and not guns.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 13:48 #18921Regular Member

Posts: 9Molly
Has anyone tried this one ass looks promising https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...r/021250371005.
-
02-16-23 08:46 #18920Senior Member

Posts: 1089I wrote Mandy off years ago. BBBJ cim w / s was phenomenal but her bipolar attitude sucked.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:22 #18919Senior Member

Posts: 112Seeking is the way to go. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:00 #18918Senior Member

Posts: 738Those are the hours during which she typically sees clients, but that doesn't mean she just sees every guy who hits her up during those hours. Pretty sure she usually only sees a few clients a day, and some days those few appointments get booked up pretty fast.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
And yeah, she's not great about being on time. I always factored that in whenever I managed to see her and just planned on the fact that I'd be waiting in my car for 15-20 minutes for her to be ready. I'll take having to sit in my car and read a book for a few minutes though when I know it means I'm going to get excellent service and not be rushed in the session though. At least she's consistently running behind so you know what to expect, LOL.
-
02-16-23 07:47 #18917Senior Member

Posts: 88Some will post on seeking, or tinder. The one I found had posted before but not the main pages. Very hard to get a 1st meeting, and selective. Being somewhat younger and what I've been told above average looking I was able to get a meeting. For the most part finding a good utr isn't easy and these boards are a good place to find one. If she would meet anyone new which she won't I could share her info with someone who had shared with me in the past or trade with someone. I just got lucky with the timing.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 06:54 #18916Senior Member

Posts: 242Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you guys even find UTR girls?
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 06:47 #18915Senior Member

Posts: 304Bro
So why even reply to the message.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




