Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 25053
-
02-17-23 20:55 #18933Senior Member

Posts: 483Warren area provider
The pictures are of a woman who used to advertise her location as Somerset. Reviews indicated that while she would book it as an incall, she would always have an excuse to have to make it a car date When you met her
Originally Posted by ThundrThump
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 20:50 #18932Senior Member

Posts: 333Mariah
I would concur that that looks like THE Mariyah / Riah. I have actually seen her within the past couple of years, after seeing her panhandling and grabbing her number. The location mentioned in the ad matches up with where I saw her last. The number is different, but it was different every time I ran into her.
I enjoyed the most recent time I saw her. I always loved her BBBJs (her mouth feels so soft), and I'd never fucked her before, so I did that last time. I really wanted to see that ass in K9. She is a little heavier, as the picture indicates, but her ass is still great and I still love her tits. Her head game was still on point, but the CFS was mediocre to me. I would've continued to repeat but I got a little spooked after leaving. While I didn't have any trouble seeing her (although she doesn't live in the best part of town), when I was driving home I felt like I was being followed by LEO. And then shortly after that, my TextNow account got banned. I imagine it was all a coincidence since I still got my service from her, but the timing of everything kept me from going back. On the fence about if I want to try now, but I can say that she was still providing dependable service as recently as 2021/2022.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 19:47 #18931Regular Member

Posts: 14Any Intel?
Hey was hoping to meet up this one in the Warren area, anybody have any reviews. I hadn't seen anything but I thought I'd check before possibly TOFTT.
Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/955329521464
P.S. Not sure if the link works can't seem to find copy link address. They change these commands on me all the time.
-
02-17-23 16:57 #18930Senior Member

Posts: 88My recommendation is forget her. If you ever do get an appointment with her I'm sure she will leave you waiting outside. I found that to be disrespectful. I'm setting up a time with you, and you make me wait more than a few minutes when I get there? Not happening. I'm leaving after 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 15:31 #18929Regular Member

Posts: 2Any intel on Michelle from adult search
Hi guys, new here. Been wanting to hook up with a small redhead woman Michelle from adult search. Finally went back to get her number and her ad is gone.
Anyone have any intel on her or reviews? PM me if you can help out. Thanks.
-
02-17-23 15:11 #18928Regular Member

Posts: 9Seen her again the other day after trying for a couple months I mention it was hard to get in contact and she says she is ether not looking at her phone or she's booked up she says she has like most of her mornings for regulars just keep trying.
Originally Posted by Rhodey
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 14:55 #18927Senior Member

Posts: 45Mandy
I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 14:46 #18926Senior Member

Posts: 1407So true, I started martial arts at an early age and haven't stopped since. I don't have time to dance with these assholes. The only vice I have is mongering which I really enjoy. Until some shit hoe thinks she's going to get over on me, I was raised in a very bad part of the city. Like you said we handled it with our hands. Today I've got to wary of a fucking ten year old walking up on me.
Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 12:24 #18925Senior Member

Posts: 53The site is seeking.com for escorts UTR.
Originally Posted by Lens5
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 10:12 #18924Senior Member

Posts: 53Saw this site mentioned. Is it a productive hook up? Fairly expensive.
Pm me if this is not the page to ask.
Thank you.
Seeking.com
-
02-16-23 22:53 #18923Senior Member

Posts: 2111Molly
Was discussed on the Worcester forum. Better to skip.
Originally Posted by DominicanDingo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 20:43 #18922Senior Member

Posts: 40Good for you
These assholes think they are bad mothers, but what they don't know is us older guys grew up using our hands and not guns.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 13:48 #18921Regular Member

Posts: 9Molly
Has anyone tried this one ass looks promising https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...r/021250371005.
-
02-16-23 08:46 #18920Senior Member

Posts: 1089I wrote Mandy off years ago. BBBJ cim w / s was phenomenal but her bipolar attitude sucked.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 08:22 #18919Senior Member

Posts: 112Seeking is the way to go. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




