Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18927

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Yes, that is her current HH rate. 200 for HR. See the link below:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961
    I can never get a text back from her. Any recommendations?

  2. #18926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    These assholes think they are bad mothers, but what they don't know is us older guys grew up using our hands and not guns.
    So true, I started martial arts at an early age and haven't stopped since. I don't have time to dance with these assholes. The only vice I have is mongering which I really enjoy. Until some shit hoe thinks she's going to get over on me, I was raised in a very bad part of the city. Like you said we handled it with our hands. Today I've got to wary of a fucking ten year old walking up on me.

  3. #18925
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens5  [View Original Post]
    Saw this site mentioned. Is it a productive hook up? Fairly expensive.

    Pm me if this is not the page to ask.

    Thank you.
    The site is seeking.com for escorts UTR.

  4. #18924
    Saw this site mentioned. Is it a productive hook up? Fairly expensive.

    Pm me if this is not the page to ask.

    Thank you.


    Seeking.com

  5. #18923

    Molly

    Was discussed on the Worcester forum. Better to skip.

    Quote Originally Posted by DominicanDingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one ass looks promising https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...r/021250371005.

  6. #18922

    Good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    For real man, Fuck this shit these broads and their fucking pimps think some of us are pushovers, The day she tried to rob me and I caught her red handed she knew it was game on. The weasel pimp in the stairway trying to block me got cold cocked out of the gate, She came out in the hallway I shoved her down to the floor. He didn't know a 65 year old man had game.
    These assholes think they are bad mothers, but what they don't know is us older guys grew up using our hands and not guns.

  7. #18921

    Molly

    Has anyone tried this one ass looks promising https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...r/021250371005.

  8. #18920
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I wrote her off couple months ago. Tired of waiting outside, always late. She got really pissed when I said I was leaving.
    I wrote Mandy off years ago. BBBJ cim w / s was phenomenal but her bipolar attitude sucked.

  9. #18919
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you guys even find UTR girls?
    Seeking is the way to go. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

  10. #18918
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    I also found her extremely unprofessional with booking. Unless you want to see her at 9 am on Monday morning good luck getting her to answer or if she does get an appointment. I tried years ago with no luck. Tried again over the summer / fall and she answered 20% of the time with every time telling me she's not available. He ad says available until 8 or 10 pm I think? Everytime I contacted her early in the day for a night appointment she was never available. I told her finally this is waste of my time and I won't try to schedule again. I've heard of her leaving you waiting too. That's not ok. Imo.
    Those are the hours during which she typically sees clients, but that doesn't mean she just sees every guy who hits her up during those hours. Pretty sure she usually only sees a few clients a day, and some days those few appointments get booked up pretty fast.

    And yeah, she's not great about being on time. I always factored that in whenever I managed to see her and just planned on the fact that I'd be waiting in my car for 15-20 minutes for her to be ready. I'll take having to sit in my car and read a book for a few minutes though when I know it means I'm going to get excellent service and not be rushed in the session though. At least she's consistently running behind so you know what to expect, LOL.

  11. #18917
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you guys even find UTR girls?
    Some will post on seeking, or tinder. The one I found had posted before but not the main pages. Very hard to get a 1st meeting, and selective. Being somewhat younger and what I've been told above average looking I was able to get a meeting. For the most part finding a good utr isn't easy and these boards are a good place to find one. If she would meet anyone new which she won't I could share her info with someone who had shared with me in the past or trade with someone. I just got lucky with the timing.

  12. #18916
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I'm unable to share this one. She is very picky on who she sees and not taking any new clients.
    Just out of curiosity, how the hell do you guys even find UTR girls?

  13. #18915

    Bro

    So why even reply to the message.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I'm unable to share this one. She is very picky on who she sees and not taking any new clients.

  14. #18914
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Damn someone to share or UTR? Mandy is great at what she offers but with the weight fluctuations over the years and her inability to be professional when it comes to booking I've written her off.
    Unfortunately I'm unable to share this one. She is very picky on who she sees and not taking any new clients.

  15. #18913
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I wrote her off couple months ago. Tired of waiting outside, always late. She got really pissed when I said I was leaving.
    I also found her extremely unprofessional with booking. Unless you want to see her at 9 am on Monday morning good luck getting her to answer or if she does get an appointment. I tried years ago with no luck. Tried again over the summer / fall and she answered 20% of the time with every time telling me she's not available. He ad says available until 8 or 10 pm I think? Everytime I contacted her early in the day for a night appointment she was never available. I told her finally this is waste of my time and I won't try to schedule again. I've heard of her leaving you waiting too. That's not ok. Imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape