Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 1266 1766 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29782

    About this clown

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/997083208122

    I want to hop in this one. Any idea what to expect?



    Also eyeing this milf
    If your stick is of a nice size, avoid this one! She only wants very small sticks! She acts like you're killing her otherwise.

  2. #29781
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Weird vibes with this one. Text to set appointment, she responds lightning quick with rate. I agree to the price and ask for the address. She sends the address and immediately ask if I want to send a deposit. Tell her I'm not sending a deposit and I'll pass. She responds ok. Half an hour goes by then she texts and asks if I'm coming and where I'm at. Confused I ask wth she talking about since I thought we already settled the no deposit thing. She says forget deposit come anyway. I head to the location. Hotel by airports. Do a circle of parking and sitting out front is white Tahoe looks like LEO. Had the all black hubs and sitting right by the front door with driver in it and several others. Didn't look right. But I say hey I'm here might as well ask for the room number. She texts me and says come to the front that she will come down and meet me in the front. Nah I'll pass LOL giving off weird vibes. As I'm leaving she texts she will down in 5 minutes just wait at the front door of the hotel. By then I was already gone.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2259204

    If anyone tried her out let me know. Maybe I was bugging that day.
    I don't blame you. A lot of coincidences. Could be legit but follow your gut and your first mind not your second head. Spidey senses keep records clean.

  3. #29780

    Valentina

    Any info on this one? If nothing I'll check out and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2894124

  4. #29779

    Dynasty

    Weird vibes with this one. Text to set appointment, she responds lightning quick with rate. I agree to the price and ask for the address. She sends the address and immediately ask if I want to send a deposit. Tell her I'm not sending a deposit and I'll pass. She responds ok. Half an hour goes by then she texts and asks if I'm coming and where I'm at. Confused I ask wth she talking about since I thought we already settled the no deposit thing. She says forget deposit come anyway. I head to the location. Hotel by airports. Do a circle of parking and sitting out front is white Tahoe looks like LEO. Had the all black hubs and sitting right by the front door with driver in it and several others. Didn't look right. But I say hey I'm here might as well ask for the room number. She texts me and says come to the front that she will come down and meet me in the front. Nah I'll pass LOL giving off weird vibes. As I'm leaving she texts she will down in 5 minutes just wait at the front door of the hotel. By then I was already gone.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2259204

    If anyone tried her out let me know. Maybe I was bugging that day.

  5. #29778

    Any info on this one

    Anyone got any information on this one good or bad https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/115705210454.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230216-211920.jpg‎  

  6. #29777

    Fit girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/997083208122

    I want to hop in this one. Any idea what to expect?

    [URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-hot-blonde-ready-to-have-some/334128009988[URL]

    Also eyeing this milf

  7. #29776
    Quote Originally Posted by WouldntYou02  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her in January and she said that her rates "start" at $400 an hour and goes up from there. She said she doesn't offer any visits less than 1 hour. I did not see her.

  8. #29775

  9. #29774

    Bad comms

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged her multiple times but haven't heard back at all.
    I messaged her and she responded within 15 min, I then replied to set a time, sent 3 follow up text, no response.

  10. #29773
    Quote Originally Posted by XRPMan  [View Original Post]
    I feel yqa brother. Saw Lo for the first time last week when no one else was replying. Did the deed in her driveway. Her photos are dated. She is much larger now and while it was definitely her, the face is so much different now. She got the job done but won't be returning. 80 mario coins for a quick driveway BJ was a poor use of funds. For 20 more, I can get an nicer indoor visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/968634097216
    She's been using those same pics for 6+ years!

  11. #29772
    I've messaged her multiple times but haven't heard back at all.

  12. #29771

    Asians

    Any intel on Asian escorts? Most cities have Chinese escorts that rotate regularly.

    I am coming to Jacksonville soon and would love some good info on asian escorts. Pm is ok also.

  13. #29770

    Chloe Summers on Tryst

    Hey why'all, anyone have experience with Chloe summers on tryst? Searched the forum and found some guys inquiring, a couple replying about sending a PM but I haven't seen any good intel. Would love to hear if anyone's had an experience. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-willow-summers

  14. #29769

  15. #29768

    I doubt she's coming back

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If anyof you mongers remember Nikki aka lifesize barbie, pm me her new info. She hasn't posted on stg for a while, but if any of you guys had any recent visits with her, pm me or quote this post. She was the definition of a pawg. I miss that phatty bouncing on my Johnson.
    Hey Lightning, Nikki is still in Chicago. Is you go to listcrawler under the Chicago section and type in "Nikki" then scroll down, you'll see her many ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape