Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 41257
-
02-16-23 23:12 #29782Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this clown
If your stick is of a nice size, avoid this one! She only wants very small sticks! She acts like you're killing her otherwise.
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 21:45 #29781Senior Member

Posts: 934I don't blame you. A lot of coincidences. Could be legit but follow your gut and your first mind not your second head. Spidey senses keep records clean.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 21:44 #29780Senior Member

Posts: 412Valentina
Any info on this one? If nothing I'll check out and report back.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2894124
-
02-16-23 21:39 #29779Senior Member

Posts: 412Dynasty
Weird vibes with this one. Text to set appointment, she responds lightning quick with rate. I agree to the price and ask for the address. She sends the address and immediately ask if I want to send a deposit. Tell her I'm not sending a deposit and I'll pass. She responds ok. Half an hour goes by then she texts and asks if I'm coming and where I'm at. Confused I ask wth she talking about since I thought we already settled the no deposit thing. She says forget deposit come anyway. I head to the location. Hotel by airports. Do a circle of parking and sitting out front is white Tahoe looks like LEO. Had the all black hubs and sitting right by the front door with driver in it and several others. Didn't look right. But I say hey I'm here might as well ask for the room number. She texts me and says come to the front that she will come down and meet me in the front. Nah I'll pass LOL giving off weird vibes. As I'm leaving she texts she will down in 5 minutes just wait at the front door of the hotel. By then I was already gone.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2259204
If anyone tried her out let me know. Maybe I was bugging that day.
-
02-16-23 21:30 #29778Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on this one
Anyone got any information on this one good or bad https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/115705210454.
-
02-16-23 20:01 #29777Senior Member

Posts: 132Fit girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/997083208122
I want to hop in this one. Any idea what to expect?
[URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-hot-blonde-ready-to-have-some/334128009988[URL]
Also eyeing this milf
-
02-16-23 17:37 #29776Senior Member

Posts: 1244I talked to her in January and she said that her rates "start" at $400 an hour and goes up from there. She said she doesn't offer any visits less than 1 hour. I did not see her.
Originally Posted by WouldntYou02
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 14:00 #29775Regular Member

Posts: 12Lips
Any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/937071662824
-
02-16-23 11:34 #29774Senior Member

Posts: 84Bad comms
I messaged her and she responded within 15 min, I then replied to set a time, sent 3 follow up text, no response.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 11:20 #29773Senior Member

Posts: 71She's been using those same pics for 6+ years!
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 10:52 #29772Senior Member

Posts: 71I've messaged her multiple times but haven't heard back at all.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 23:39 #29771Senior Member

Posts: 256Asians
Any intel on Asian escorts? Most cities have Chinese escorts that rotate regularly.
I am coming to Jacksonville soon and would love some good info on asian escorts. Pm is ok also.
-
02-15-23 23:31 #29770Regular Member

Posts: 4Chloe Summers on Tryst
Hey why'all, anyone have experience with Chloe summers on tryst? Searched the forum and found some guys inquiring, a couple replying about sending a PM but I haven't seen any good intel. Would love to hear if anyone's had an experience. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-willow-summers
-
02-15-23 11:12 #29769Senior Member

Posts: 84
-
02-14-23 15:07 #29768Regular Member

Posts: 21I doubt she's coming back
Hey Lightning, Nikki is still in Chicago. Is you go to listcrawler under the Chicago section and type in "Nikki" then scroll down, you'll see her many ads.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




