Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 41267
-
02-16-23 21:30 #29777Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on this one
Anyone got any information on this one good or bad https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/115705210454.
-
02-16-23 20:01 #29776Senior Member

Posts: 132Fit girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/997083208122
I want to hop in this one. Any idea what to expect?
[URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-hot-blonde-ready-to-have-some/334128009988[URL]
Also eyeing this milf
-
02-16-23 17:37 #29775Senior Member

Posts: 1244I talked to her in January and she said that her rates "start" at $400 an hour and goes up from there. She said she doesn't offer any visits less than 1 hour. I did not see her.
Originally Posted by WouldntYou02
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 14:00 #29774Regular Member

Posts: 12Lips
Any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/937071662824
-
02-16-23 11:34 #29773Senior Member

Posts: 84Bad comms
I messaged her and she responded within 15 min, I then replied to set a time, sent 3 follow up text, no response.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 11:20 #29772Senior Member

Posts: 71She's been using those same pics for 6+ years!
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 10:52 #29771Senior Member

Posts: 71I've messaged her multiple times but haven't heard back at all.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 23:39 #29770Senior Member

Posts: 256Asians
Any intel on Asian escorts? Most cities have Chinese escorts that rotate regularly.
I am coming to Jacksonville soon and would love some good info on asian escorts. Pm is ok also.
-
02-15-23 23:31 #29769Regular Member

Posts: 4Chloe Summers on Tryst
Hey why'all, anyone have experience with Chloe summers on tryst? Searched the forum and found some guys inquiring, a couple replying about sending a PM but I haven't seen any good intel. Would love to hear if anyone's had an experience. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-willow-summers
-
02-15-23 11:12 #29768Senior Member

Posts: 84
-
02-14-23 15:07 #29767Regular Member

Posts: 21I doubt she's coming back
Hey Lightning, Nikki is still in Chicago. Is you go to listcrawler under the Chicago section and type in "Nikki" then scroll down, you'll see her many ads.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 15:01 #29766Senior Member

Posts: 934Is that Jax barbie?
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 14:49 #29765Senior Member

Posts: 527Yea I remember her. You're right I haven't seen her post lately either. If you do pm details.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 14:22 #29764Senior Member

Posts: 250Nikki Aka life-size Barbie
If anyof you mongers remember Nikki aka lifesize barbie, pm me her new info. She hasn't posted on stg for a while, but if any of you guys had any recent visits with her, pm me or quote this post. She was the definition of a pawg. I miss that phatty bouncing on my Johnson.
-
02-14-23 12:47 #29763Senior Member

Posts: 690I still await those two videos. And I Assume They Will Be 2023 Vids of Her
I am still looking forward to seeing any current videos or pics of her doing CIM – actually taking the load in her mouth. Not videos of over a decade ago of her on the Hub site as local working girl. I have seen them before. I am looking at her now in 2023 and my experience, and other mongers has been that Deja's head skills are horrible and that she says she will do CIM and after getting paid she plays games and pulls her mouth away as soon as the guy starts to pop. She quit using her name in her stg ads and dramatically changed her face pics which I assume was due to lack of business because of poor reputation for her skills.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
That's why I and many other mongers avoid Deja, namely her poor mic skills and the bs games she plays of not doing CIM as she agreed via text.










Reply With Quote




