Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11776
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    I have looked and can't find any information about her. Does anyone have any?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/6186319805
    Take the number and search cash app, take that name to insta and you will find the profile pretty easy, and you can find the fat girl in the pics that are under that number on EB as well.

    Now take the number and search Sumosearch and you will find adds that have both of them in it and sort of an explanation. Now what exactly you would end up meeting I'm not sure, but I'd say it's a 22 yo masculine Lesbian because the fat girl is on a "vacation".
    But I’ve been wrong before

  2. #11775

    Something is off here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    I have looked and can't find any information about her. Does anyone have any?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/6186319805
    I could be WAY wrong, but this person looks a little "too" androgynous in many of those pics if you know what I mean, and we all know what filters and photo-shopping can do to "conceal" something...Be careful because you could end up in a sequel to "The Crying Game" here.

  3. #11774
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    That looks like a man.
    You meant to say boy that def looks like a boy.

  4. #11773

    Recommendations on Mature providers

    Any recommendations on ladies over 45 (over 50 better)!

    Like some 80's style trim too.

    Someone who does GFE / FS.

    I'm old, but I'm not dead. LOL!

    PM is fine.

    Thanks!

  5. #11772

    Lilly or other mature providers

    Ditto. Or other mature providers over 45 (over 50 better)! Also like me some 80's style Bush.

    PM is fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from Lily in St Charles? She is the 40 something plump girl by Lindenwood college.

    If so could you please pm me? I appreciate it.

  6. #11771

    Italiana / Michelle

    Any info on this one?

    https://callescort.org/314-500-2654

  7. #11770
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Reached out a few days ago. Asked if she'd send a verification pic, she said yes after she got dressed and it'd be a minute. Never heard back from her.
    That looks like a man.

  8. #11769
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    I have looked and can't find any information about her. Does anyone have any?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/6186319805
    Reached out a few days ago. Asked if she'd send a verification pic, she said yes after she got dressed and it'd be a minute. Never heard back from her.

  9. #11768
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    There are actually a couple of reviews on escortbabylon. One said she's OK, the other said she was excellent. If you make a review of someone on the site who you've seen, you can read other reviews. And anyone can read comments. Of course take them with a grain of salt, but the more I see spread over a length of time, the more you get a feel for what might be reality.
    I have seen those. Wondering if there were any more somewhere.

  10. #11767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Anyone see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/114326632

    Does anyone have experience with her?

  11. #11766
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    I have looked and can't find any information about her. Does anyone have any?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/6186319805
    There are actually a couple of reviews on escortbabylon. One said she's OK, the other said she was excellent. If you make a review of someone on the site who you've seen, you can read other reviews. And anyone can read comments. Of course take them with a grain of salt, but the more I see spread over a length of time, the more you get a feel for what might be reality.

  12. #11765

    Crazy

    https://callescort.org/636-229-9332

    This ***** is for real crazy or on some shit she needs to be off of, LOL she is totally nuts, I text her she is really nuts and paranoid, she text crazy stuff, then she says I am the police, I think she is still on that crazy shit, the texts she sent were really nuts, or either she can blame it on her boyfriend again for all the crazy text, but she is on another level with crazy.

  13. #11764

    Erica

    I have looked and can't find any information about her. Does anyone have any?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/6186319805

  14. #11763

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    LOL. And the dude in the video is most likely her pimp, which after knowing that only brings her value down (for me).
    There are two girls in that video. I couldn't tell if either one of them was the girl pictured in the ad.

  15. #11762
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden01  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with this one recently on SA. We agreed to 300, then on the day of she said she needed 500. She responded that "she is not a 300 type of girl" and then got pissed off.

    I was like WTF LOL. I bet nobody is giving her 500 on listcrawler.
    LOL. And the dude in the video is most likely her pimp, which after knowing that only brings her value down (for me).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape