Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 17725
-
02-13-23 21:15 #11770Senior Member

Posts: 146That looks like a man.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 16:20 #11769Senior Member

Posts: 418Reached out a few days ago. Asked if she'd send a verification pic, she said yes after she got dressed and it'd be a minute. Never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by Cooll903
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 16:04 #11768Senior Member

Posts: 117I have seen those. Wondering if there were any more somewhere.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 10:57 #11767Senior Member

Posts: 213Anyone see her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/114326632
Does anyone have experience with her?
-
02-12-23 23:05 #11766Senior Member

Posts: 255There are actually a couple of reviews on escortbabylon. One said she's OK, the other said she was excellent. If you make a review of someone on the site who you've seen, you can read other reviews. And anyone can read comments. Of course take them with a grain of salt, but the more I see spread over a length of time, the more you get a feel for what might be reality.
Originally Posted by Cooll903
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 22:33 #11765Senior Member

Posts: 489Crazy
https://callescort.org/636-229-9332
This ***** is for real crazy or on some shit she needs to be off of, LOL she is totally nuts, I text her she is really nuts and paranoid, she text crazy stuff, then she says I am the police, I think she is still on that crazy shit, the texts she sent were really nuts, or either she can blame it on her boyfriend again for all the crazy text, but she is on another level with crazy.
-
02-12-23 20:00 #11764Senior Member

Posts: 117Erica
I have looked and can't find any information about her. Does anyone have any?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/6186319805
-
02-12-23 07:45 #11763Senior Member

Posts: 464Skylar
There are two girls in that video. I couldn't tell if either one of them was the girl pictured in the ad.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 15:50 #11762Senior Member

Posts: 255LOL. And the dude in the video is most likely her pimp, which after knowing that only brings her value down (for me).
Originally Posted by TylerDurden01
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 14:10 #11761Senior Member

Posts: 255LOL. And the dude in the video is most likely her pimp, which after knowing that only brings her value down (for me).
Originally Posted by TylerDurden01
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 12:37 #11760Senior Member

Posts: 256I spoke with this one recently on SA. We agreed to 300, then on the day of she said she needed 500. She responded that "she is not a 300 type of girl" and then got pissed off.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
I was like WTF LOL. I bet nobody is giving her 500 on listcrawler.
-
02-10-23 23:10 #11759Senior Member

Posts: 162Waxing
Yes, there are. This question belongs in a different thread though.
Originally Posted by ZeroAtt
[View Original Post]
There are some totally legit businesses around town that provide that service. Never been here but it's been around for awhile: https://wewaxthat.com/.
Elle works in the city and does waxing. There are no extras, it's strictly legit. PM for number.
-
02-10-23 18:30 #11758Senior Member

Posts: 638Lexi
Didn't take much effort to research this. Ads in St Louis, San Fernando, and Honolulu.
Originally Posted by Mav69
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I'll bet its totally legit.
-
02-10-23 18:16 #11757Senior Member

Posts: 113In town next week. Need suggestions.
I am in town Thursday.
Looking for someone nice that won't break the bank.
Preferred but not required: GFE, Mid 20's to mid 30's, Asian would be a dream come true but not required.
-
02-10-23 17:07 #11756Senior Member

Posts: 54Are there any ladies that do waxing services? Anyone have any idea on this?










Reply With Quote





