Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11770
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Reached out a few days ago. Asked if she'd send a verification pic, she said yes after she got dressed and it'd be a minute. Never heard back from her.
    That looks like a man.

  2. #11769
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    I have looked and can't find any information about her. Does anyone have any?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/6186319805
    Reached out a few days ago. Asked if she'd send a verification pic, she said yes after she got dressed and it'd be a minute. Never heard back from her.

  3. #11768
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    There are actually a couple of reviews on escortbabylon. One said she's OK, the other said she was excellent. If you make a review of someone on the site who you've seen, you can read other reviews. And anyone can read comments. Of course take them with a grain of salt, but the more I see spread over a length of time, the more you get a feel for what might be reality.
    I have seen those. Wondering if there were any more somewhere.

  4. #11767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Anyone see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/114326632

    Does anyone have experience with her?

  5. #11766
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooll903  [View Original Post]
    I have looked and can't find any information about her. Does anyone have any?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/6186319805
    There are actually a couple of reviews on escortbabylon. One said she's OK, the other said she was excellent. If you make a review of someone on the site who you've seen, you can read other reviews. And anyone can read comments. Of course take them with a grain of salt, but the more I see spread over a length of time, the more you get a feel for what might be reality.

  6. #11765

    Crazy

    https://callescort.org/636-229-9332

    This ***** is for real crazy or on some shit she needs to be off of, LOL she is totally nuts, I text her she is really nuts and paranoid, she text crazy stuff, then she says I am the police, I think she is still on that crazy shit, the texts she sent were really nuts, or either she can blame it on her boyfriend again for all the crazy text, but she is on another level with crazy.

  7. #11764

    Erica

    I have looked and can't find any information about her. Does anyone have any?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...245/6186319805

  8. #11763

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    LOL. And the dude in the video is most likely her pimp, which after knowing that only brings her value down (for me).
    There are two girls in that video. I couldn't tell if either one of them was the girl pictured in the ad.

  9. #11762
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden01  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with this one recently on SA. We agreed to 300, then on the day of she said she needed 500. She responded that "she is not a 300 type of girl" and then got pissed off.

    I was like WTF LOL. I bet nobody is giving her 500 on listcrawler.
    LOL. And the dude in the video is most likely her pimp, which after knowing that only brings her value down (for me).

  10. #11761
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden01  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with this one recently on SA. We agreed to 300, then on the day of she said she needed 500. She responded that "she is not a 300 type of girl" and then got pissed off.

    I was like WTF LOL. I bet nobody is giving her 500 on listcrawler.
    LOL. And the dude in the video is most likely her pimp, which after knowing that only brings her value down (for me).

  11. #11760
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this one and not sure if it is even a real ad, but I thought the "No AA" comment was rich considering there's a chocolate rocket in her video. Haha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/112198807

    Just thought it was funny.

    Looks like a fake ad, so who knows? Anybody?
    I spoke with this one recently on SA. We agreed to 300, then on the day of she said she needed 500. She responded that "she is not a 300 type of girl" and then got pissed off.

    I was like WTF LOL. I bet nobody is giving her 500 on listcrawler.

  12. #11759

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAtt  [View Original Post]
    Are there any ladies that do waxing services? Anyone have any idea on this?
    Yes, there are. This question belongs in a different thread though.

    There are some totally legit businesses around town that provide that service. Never been here but it's been around for awhile: https://wewaxthat.com/.

    Elle works in the city and does waxing. There are no extras, it's strictly legit. PM for number.

  13. #11758

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav69  [View Original Post]
    Curious also. Anyone know anything about Lexi?
    Didn't take much effort to research this. Ads in St Louis, San Fernando, and Honolulu.

    Yeah, I'll bet its totally legit.

  14. #11757

    In town next week. Need suggestions.

    I am in town Thursday.

    Looking for someone nice that won't break the bank.

    Preferred but not required: GFE, Mid 20's to mid 30's, Asian would be a dream come true but not required.

  15. #11756
    Are there any ladies that do waxing services? Anyone have any idea on this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape