Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11757

    In town next week. Need suggestions.

    I am in town Thursday.

    Looking for someone nice that won't break the bank.

    Preferred but not required: GFE, Mid 20's to mid 30's, Asian would be a dream come true but not required.

  2. #11756
    Are there any ladies that do waxing services? Anyone have any idea on this?

  3. #11755

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by BBubba  [View Original Post]
    I noticed today on Parker's snapchat that she is taking new clients this week. I know that in the past some were upset because she has amazing reviews but was unable to take any new people. I'm posting this in the escort section for those that may not have access to either Parker's or the Vixen snapchat since they may not have previously seen her.

    I just saw her again last week and I have to say it again, even though I, and many others, have said it before. Her GFE is absolutely amazing. Now I'm an old guy. (really old). Parker makes me feel like I'm with my high school 16 year old girlfriend in the back seat of my parents car. She's that good.

    Go see Parker. You won't be disappointed.

    Her booking line. 314 492 7707.
    300 hhr /500 hr in case you're wondering. <.

  4. #11754

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    RoyBoy is referring to Sensual Scarlett. She can be found on the Vixens page or sensualscarlett.com. Check the massage thread for more reviews. I too have been offered, pay some now and some when you can.

    NOTE: RoyBoy and I (and a few others) are Scarlett Regulars. She knows we are good for it. There are definite advantages to being a regular. "Oh, we could try that next time. " is one of those advantages.
    I found her to be nice as well. I only saw her once. I'm not a regular. The thing about Scarlett is she genuinely cares about your comfort and needs. Since she is an LMT or behaves like one. She actually focuses on muscles. She also seems to get to know a person at a high level without quizzing or being annoying. I like her location also. There is plenty of parking in area. She's among the few I'd recommend for an actual therapeutic massage. I sense her other services vary by client. I believe she can read people well and likely is selective about things. With her I need to revisit sometime in future. For me she's in my top 5 in St. Louis area. I hate ranking people as it's childish but she's a gem. She is on par with the other vixens in terms of making you feel not rushed, like your time with her is invaluable. I recall she thanked me for booking at least 4 times. She does genuinely care about her clients. She's among the few that texted me later (after just a single visit) to ask how I was doing. Her text wasn't intrusive and she knows my situation (I don't mind text messages etc). I've been asked what services she provides. It's funny because I can sense services vary by client and visit frequency. She has a sexy librarian look.

  5. #11753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav69  [View Original Post]
    Curious also. Anyone know anything about Lexi?
    Seems to have every quality men look for, and for super fucking inexpensive.

    I bet it is legit!

  6. #11752

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Curious also. Anyone know anything about Lexi?

  7. #11751

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedFireTruk  [View Original Post]
    Which Scarlet are you referring to?
    RoyBoy is referring to Sensual Scarlett. She can be found on the Vixens page or sensualscarlett.com. Check the massage thread for more reviews. I too have been offered, pay some now and some when you can.

    NOTE: RoyBoy and I (and a few others) are Scarlett Regulars. She knows we are good for it. There are definite advantages to being a regular. "Oh, we could try that next time. " is one of those advantages.

  8. #11750
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Her name is, Moooooo. You can do better.
    What can I say, I like old gals with big jugs. I've seen most of the regulars around town.

  9. #11749

    Lexi info


  10. #11748

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbystlouis  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.
    Yes this is a fake ad ran by a scammer. The same pics were used under different phone numbers with ads running in Kansas City, Joplin, and St. Louis all in the same day. Always requests a deposit.

  11. #11747

    I'm going to guess it's a fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbystlouis  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.
    If you google search the picture, the same pictures come up in different cities with different phone numbers. The ad in St. Louis says she's 40 and the ad in Boston is showing 46. I suspect if you reach out to her she's going to want some sort of deposit.

  12. #11746
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbystlouis  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.
    Probably a fake ad.

    In the pics section there is more than one girl.

    The scammers are repurposing previously used numbers.

  13. #11745

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing Scarlet on a monthly basis, but hadn't since September due to financial constraints. She texted me a couple weeks ago and asked how I was doing. I told her I wanted to see her, but couldn't afford a session right now. She said just come in and pay me whatever you can. We had an great time as usual. Unparalleled intimacy and GFE. Girl gives amazing head, almost as good as Reanne. Went out to lunch afterwards. That's how she treats her regulars, even though some guys treat her like shit. She said some dbag booked with her a few weeks ago, walked in, took one look at her and said "sorry not feeling the vibe" and just left.
    Which Scarlet are you referring to?

  14. #11744
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbystlouis  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't say her name in the ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/113027311#.
    Her name is, Moooooo. You can do better.

  15. #11743

    Rayne

    This gal advertises on skip the games once in awhile. Out of my 25 years or so in the hobby she is the most psycho person I've ever met. Multiple personalities doesn't remember what she's saying. Gets all pissed off for you texting her on her phone. Was either on Xanax or heroin when I saw her I've seen her three times gets worse every time. My suggestion would be stay away save your money and grief. There's lots of other providers out there that are sane. She uses a 337 area code prefix. This girl needs serious psychiatric help. Don't waste your time or money!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape