Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 25049
-
02-14-23 16:46 #18899Senior Member

Posts: 4547Scam
It's a scam bro. The same phone number use coco ad to ask for deposit.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/550250388824
Also, look at fhe payment type. She click on all of them.
-
02-14-23 16:18 #18898Senior Member

Posts: 32Texted her before and she asked for a deposit which is a no go for me & she has multiple ads with different girls in the pictures.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 14:56 #18897Senior Member

Posts: 90Gabby
Hi everyone. MA board member here. Going to be visiting Providence with some time to spare. Anyone have intel on this one? She says she's in the Chalkstone area on her ad. I used to live in Providence by PC several years ago but I'm not familiar with chalk stone.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147459203430
-
02-14-23 12:59 #18896Senior Member

Posts: 1407Ok thanks Swim!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 11:23 #18895Senior Member

Posts: 764BBBJ yes but I can't confirm CIM one way or the other.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 21:02 #18894Senior Member

Posts: 1407Last I heard about her was she was walking the streets, Given she is living on Elmwood I be a bit leery.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 21:00 #18893Senior Member

Posts: 1407For real man, Fuck this shit these broads and their fucking pimps think some of us are pushovers, The day she tried to rob me and I caught her red handed she knew it was game on. The weasel pimp in the stairway trying to block me got cold cocked out of the gate, She came out in the hallway I shoved her down to the floor. He didn't know a 65 year old man had game.
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 20:10 #18892Senior Member

Posts: 375Nikki
LB, I've had the same thought for quite a while now. LOL.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 18:55 #18891Senior Member

Posts: 71Fun, petite and down to earth.
I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.
She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)
Thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935Last edited by Rob O; 02-13-23 at 18:58. Reason: Added Rates
-
02-13-23 13:51 #18890Senior Member

Posts: 1407Will she do BBBJ cim as well?
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-13-23 13:02 #18889Senior Member

Posts: 156Fixing Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:17 #18888Senior Member

Posts: 764I'd recommend Sindy https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/850332150677.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
$3 for hour + $1 if you want to add greek. Hot brazilian, hotter than her pictures. English isn't great but using a translation app on phone will get you a long way and earn you some brownie points with her. Great BBJ, she will give you a bath with her tongue from your dick to your asshole and everywhere in between.
Only new provider I've seen recently that knew I was going to repeat with.
I'd guess any of my other recs in this price tier you've probably already seen before.
-
02-13-23 08:04 #18887Senior Member

Posts: 156Polyamorous Princess
I put this in the massage section by accident. Re posting here.
Does anyone have any intel on this one? I have searched, but can't seem to find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540
-
02-12-23 15:05 #18886Senior Member

Posts: 738No, she's not the one to book if BBFS is what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 12:41 #18885Senior Member

Posts: 3748And one more query!
Has ANYONE heard anything about any possible activity of Green-Eyed Princess Barbara in that walk-up apartment near the zoo? The older big natural tit CIP MILF who was just about the best thing to hit little' ol Rhode Island since sliced bread? I surely wish that she were still selling her talented sperm-receptical twat in the RI area! Does anyone know--perhaps she's gone UTR? She surely disappeared quickly!










Reply With Quote






