Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 1411 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Real or fake?

    https://callescort.org/401-795-3467

    Is this one real. Her rate seem low and she's at a hotel. So I'm sensing a setup unless anyone seeing her before.

  2. #18902

    Magic Mandy

    How much she charge I couldn't find it, seems like she's a popular one. Should I try?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...rling/31157345

  3. #18901

    I gave up.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooRisky  [View Original Post]
    I have been attempting to get in touch with Mandy for quite some time with no luck. There is never any response from my text and I have tried different numbers and still no response. If anyone has knowledge of how to get in touch with her please PM me or give me some insight. It would be greatly appreciated!
    She answered me a few times but never was able to book. Imo I've found better.

  4. #18900

    Mandy

    I have been attempting to get in touch with Mandy for quite some time with no luck. There is never any response from my text and I have tried different numbers and still no response. If anyone has knowledge of how to get in touch with her please PM me or give me some insight. It would be greatly appreciated!

  5. #18899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. MA board member here. Going to be visiting Providence with some time to spare. Anyone have intel on this one? She says she's in the Chalkstone area on her ad. I used to live in Providence by PC several years ago but I'm not familiar with chalk stone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147459203430
    It's a scam bro. The same phone number use coco ad to ask for deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/550250388824

    Also, look at fhe payment type. She click on all of them.

  6. #18898
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. MA board member here. Going to be visiting Providence with some time to spare. Anyone have intel on this one? She says she's in the Chalkstone area on her ad. I used to live in Providence by PC several years ago but I'm not familiar with chalk stone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147459203430
    Texted her before and she asked for a deposit which is a no go for me & she has multiple ads with different girls in the pictures.

  7. #18897

    Gabby

    Hi everyone. MA board member here. Going to be visiting Providence with some time to spare. Anyone have intel on this one? She says she's in the Chalkstone area on her ad. I used to live in Providence by PC several years ago but I'm not familiar with chalk stone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147459203430

  8. #18896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ yes but I can't confirm CIM one way or the other.
    Ok thanks Swim!

  9. #18895
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Will she do BBBJ cim as well?

    Thanks.
    BBBJ yes but I can't confirm CIM one way or the other.

  10. #18894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.

    She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935
    Last I heard about her was she was walking the streets, Given she is living on Elmwood I be a bit leery.

  11. #18893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    LB, I've had the same thought for quite a while now. LOL.
    For real man, Fuck this shit these broads and their fucking pimps think some of us are pushovers, The day she tried to rob me and I caught her red handed she knew it was game on. The weasel pimp in the stairway trying to block me got cold cocked out of the gate, She came out in the hallway I shoved her down to the floor. He didn't know a 65 year old man had game.

  12. #18892

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I think it's time they both have a come to Jesus experience, If a few of us can get together and set them up and give them both a fucking beating. Dm me.
    LB, I've had the same thought for quite a while now. LOL.

  13. #18891

    Fun, petite and down to earth.

    I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.

    She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935
    Last edited by Rob O; 02-13-23 at 18:58. Reason: Added Rates

  14. #18890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend Sindy https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/850332150677.

    $3 for hour + $1 if you want to add greek. Hot brazilian, hotter than her pictures. English isn't great but using a translation app on phone will get you a long way and earn you some brownie points with her. Great BBJ, she will give you a bath with her tongue from your dick to your asshole and everywhere in between.

    Only new provider I've seen recently that knew I was going to repeat with.

    I'd guess any of my other recs in this price tier you've probably already seen before.
    Will she do BBBJ cim as well?

    Thanks.

  15. #18889

    Fixing Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I put this in the massage section by accident. Re posting here.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? I have searched, but can't seem to find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape