Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18852

    Sorry to hear about that

    That's the same one that was dreamt a few years back. Wasn't a complete steal like your case, but she was clearly disinterested and rushed from the start saying her bf is coming back any moment. Not everything came off. Needless to say it was definitely a waste and a no repeat. Unfortunately it's now confirmed she does far worse. Adding pics so everyone can get a refresher.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Absolute thief. Showed up for an outcall, moved to the bedroom, gave her the money and she asked where her backpack was. She couldn't find the backpack that I never saw and figured that she left in in the Uber. She got a call from supposedly the driver that he was coming back with her backpack, went outside to get it and she took off.

    A complete rip-off and didn't leave with an Uber and probably didn't arrive in one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...h/794667691673


    Her ads are titled Red Hair, Blue Eyes, Phat Ass, Thick Thighs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JmtqJx.jpg‎  

  2. #18851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    She's changed her pictures around and I'm pretty sure got another number. Sorry to hear this happened.
    I think it's time they both have a come to Jesus experience, If a few of us can get together and set them up and give them both a fucking beating. Dm me.

  3. #18850
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I hadn't remembered seeing that. I should have dug deeper before I booked her.
    She's changed her pictures around and I'm pretty sure got another number. Sorry to hear this happened.

  4. #18849

    Tasha

    Waste of money. Seen her before, never rushed and god BBBJ. This time agreed to 150 with bbj. Show up starts sucking me off with a condom so I'm like okkkk thought you said no condom but ok. Tell her to jump on top she says no fuck me on my back. I tell her it's not comfortable and working for me. She wouldn't let me switch positions. She was dry, went soft, she started complaining, and won't switch position which didn't help. Overall horrible experience and Would t go back for free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DDDAF7D9-FFC7-4CCA-BF4B-6F31BB00E7C2.jpg‎  

  5. #18848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I hadn't remembered seeing that. I should have dug deeper before I booked her.
    I'll see if I can find my thread on her.

  6. #18847

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Erika must still be using someone spot again to do date. I saw her at a 2nd floor back in 2020 and there was plenty of people there. When I was leaving, they were all paranoid of a car driving by LOL. Also Erika is loud as fuck when she talk on the street.

    Kay was great, saw her for $100 qv FS and didn't get rush. If anything, I wasn't comfortable on the couch, she had me go with her on the bed to get more comfortable.
    $100 QV FS? How long ago was that?

    I like Kay, but my experiences with her have gone down a little bit while her prices have gone up each time I've seen her. I saw her first over a year ago, and it was 80 for BBBJ, and I thought it was really good. She had her tongue piercing in, and she spat on it a lot, and seemed eager to please. Let me straddle her and fuck her tits to finish. Second time I went, it was up to 100 (whatever), and this time she wanted me to move onto the tittyfucking pretty quickly. She's nice about it, but I could tell she wanted me to move on. The third and most recent time, it was up to 120 (she said it would be 140 for FS or if I needed longer), and she made mention about her mouth getting tired a few minutes in. I think she's pretty (if heavy) and her skills aren't bad, but the progressive rushing and price point are just prohibitive for me at this point.

  7. #18846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed here several times for ripping people off. I punched her pimp in the face when they tried to rob me in Central Falls / Lincoln line. Gave her a hard fucking shove to the floor.
    Damn, I hadn't remembered seeing that. I should have dug deeper before I booked her.

  8. #18845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Absolute thief. Showed up for an outcall, moved to the bedroom, gave her the money and she asked where her backpack was. She couldn't find the backpack that I never saw and figured that she left in in the Uber. She got a call from supposedly the driver that he was coming back with her backpack, went outside to get it and she took off.

    A complete rip-off and didn't leave with an Uber and probably didn't arrive in one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...h/794667691673


    Her ads are titled Red Hair, Blue Eyes, Phat Ass, Thick Thighs
    She has been reviewed here several times for ripping people off. I punched her pimp in the face when they tried to rob me in Central Falls / Lincoln line. Gave her a hard fucking shove to the floor.

  9. #18844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Thief

    Absolute thief. Showed up for an outcall, moved to the bedroom, gave her the money and she asked where her backpack was. She couldn't find the backpack that I never saw and figured that she left in in the Uber. She got a call from supposedly the driver that he was coming back with her backpack, went outside to get it and she took off.

    A complete rip-off and didn't leave with an Uber and probably didn't arrive in one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...h/794667691673


    Her ads are titled “ Red Hair, Blue Eyes, Phat Ass, Thick Thighs ”

  10. #18843

    Anyone met with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/622768160457

    She's hot, really want to try her out. Has anyone had any experiences with her?

  11. #18842

    Little red

    Quote Originally Posted by Lens5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...388/9789621151

    Has anyone seen her? Aka: Lexi in Foxborough did search looks legit.

    Thanks.
    Lots of talk in the Worcester forum, but no firsthand experience. Apparently she's hot, but essentially delivers no service.

  12. #18841
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her when she's hosting incalls?

    She looks like a lot of fun.

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
    She hosts out of hotels on weekends. She is fun, down for what you like, obviously within reason.

  13. #18840

    Little Red

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...388/9789621151

    Has anyone seen her? Aka: Lexi in Foxborough did search looks legit.

    Thanks.

  14. #18839

    Liana Layne

    Has anyone seen her when she's hosting incalls?

    She looks like a lot of fun.

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne

  15. #18838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Erika and Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    First of lets start with SOUL SNATCHER! BBW! NORTH ATTLEBORO! Sabrina / Starr.

    Incall location was meh its an extended stay motel type place not great but not horrible either.

    Looks were not for me. I am a type of person that likes bigger woman but she just wasnt working for me. She was like constantly out of breath and just felt icky.

    Performance wise she only does covered only does one position and does not like to give head and will not only do head.

    Her price was ok so depending on what you are into this might be a good pump and dump on a budget.

    Note I did see a review about her being racist against AM.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...b4f5de1ab6673e

    Erika.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/436142852682

    Has a handler her incall is sketchy and if you go inside there are like 5 people in there. Definitely did not feel safe and would not recommend regardless of performance.
    Erika must still be using someone spot again to do date. I saw her at a 2nd floor back in 2020 and there was plenty of people there. When I was leaving, they were all paranoid of a car driving by LOL. Also Erika is loud as fuck when she talk on the street.

    Kay was great, saw her for $100 qv FS and didn't get rush. If anything, I wasn't comfortable on the couch, she had me go with her on the bed to get more comfortable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape