Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 25048
-
02-12-23 09:39 #18883Senior Member

Posts: 3748My usual query.
AT 300, I would agree, that would indeed be a fair price these days, if she really looks like the pictures. But just about every T E are review mentions a goddam rubber tournequet. Has ANYBODY gotten her to fuck raw?
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 19:59 #18882Senior Member

Posts: 738Liana Layne, who has been mentioned several times here, is a wonderful GFE provider at a bit more of an upscale, but not outrageous price. But she's mostly only available for outcalls.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
-
02-11-23 18:10 #18881Senior Member

Posts: 239You're lucky LOL.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 16:57 #18880Senior Member

Posts: 4546The Boston forum have a high end section. Go check it out but I do believe those high end girls just travel around.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 16:31 #18879Senior Member

Posts: 314Burrillville
Anyone have any luck hooking up with this one. I've tried but was ghosted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...o/663614452421
-
02-11-23 15:41 #18878Senior Member

Posts: 213Mariana Trench or Yuri
The reviews are all good.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 14:33 #18877Senior Member

Posts: 333High end
Hey all,
While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?
-
02-11-23 12:07 #18876Senior Member

Posts: 149Miss Kayla
Anyone rock with her before? Just curious how her head game is. Previous reports in this forum about a Kayla seem to be a different girl.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/525906209638
-
02-11-23 09:35 #18875Senior Member

Posts: 314Ashley being pricilla
Hey does anyone have an ad or number for her? She sent me an email back in November saying she'll be back next week and she'd text me on the new number but I never heard back. And it seems the email is dead. Anyone have an ad or number? Please 🙏 🙏 🙏 private message is fine.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 23:07 #18874Senior Member

Posts: 483New face
Has anyone seen this interesting looking cutie?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/281812804767
-
02-09-23 20:36 #18873Senior Member

Posts: 122My Reports of December and February
Hey fellas, thought I would share some intel for a change since no one else likes to. I share the love here.
At the end of December I went to go see Jeneral. For pics look at my post of #18278. Her ads are down as she claimed to have been hacked and lost all her ads. Anyways, setting up a time was easy and I did ask intel from you guys and you happily told me she was down for BBFS and cip. I was able to get her to do a BBFS and cip for an hour for 200. She didn't have transportation but told her I was not too far away from woonsocket. When I picked her up, a young attractive Dominican girl with a good bust came into my car, a little high off weed but no big deal. We went back to my place and headed upstairs where I got a good look at her body. It looks the same as her pics albeit filtered but still good looking with some baby damage at the stomach but no big deal for me. She could suck a cock really well and was very into being more GFE as she gets into it. We 69, she went on top of me, did doggy, and then exploded while on top of her, her legs to her ears. She was super into into and had a lot of fun. She text me a month later asking for more fun, but I didn't have the time so may see her again. I still have her number if anyone is interested for it and willing to give me an attractive BBFS provider that is safe for CIP. Will definitely repeat if I feel the need to cum in some pussy again.
Then we have Strawberry, I'll post pics and ad down below.
She is located in different locations, willing to do outcalls and at first she ghosted me. But after seeing the ass in those ads I had to see if they were true. So I reached out again, she apologized claiming her phone was messed up. She told she was in Cranston rather than Johnston in a motel, so I headed down to see her. As I did I was greeted by a woman who was a little heavier than the pics showed me, but not by much. She had a nice pair of Cs, and wearing makeup and lingerie. We got to business, and she gave me the most aggressive BJ I've had in a dog's age. She just deepthroated me like no tomorrow. I was able to do DATY, which she really liked as she told me I was making her squirm, so she gets into it. Next we put on the rubber for CFS, and I was top of her and kissed her as well, where it nothing but tongue with her. It might turn off some people but I liked it. Then I had her ride me and finally doggy where the sight of that ass was amazing. At first I reached for the ass and she was like "oh you want it in the ass?" so it shows me she's down for anal, but that was another time for sure. Overall, despite the somewhat misdirection in appearance, she was a solid, hot BBW provider. Will repeat if I'm feeling a good BJ.
However, I had a feeling someone was in the bathroom as I noticed the lights were on in there, and once I left her room, a sedan with tinted windows was parked RIGHT in front of her room, which makes me suspect it was a handler, even though many of the texts mentioning she's at home with her daugther, going to rush home, etc; indicated otherwise. Maybe its my paranoia creeping, but its good to mention.
Here is here link and pics if it goes down.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/123823523995
-
02-09-23 07:46 #18872Regular Member

Posts: 13Saw her a few years back before she started ripping people off. Was a total waste of time and rushed me the entire time, in fact I saved her phone number as pushyrush just in case I got tempted to go see her again. Seems like these days she is doing more than rushing. I would stay away from this one, everything we did when I saw her was a complete waste of time.
Originally Posted by Clbj123
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 14:56 #18871Senior Member

Posts: 32Has anyone seen Gabriella? Might TOFTT
-
02-08-23 13:45 #18870Senior Member

Posts: 764Got a text as well. From what I can gather happening to know some of the parties involved, the story goes: Alice and Rose started out working together and shared the phone / number. Over time Alice also shared it with another girl, presumably Jamie. Alice got a BF and stopped working, Jamie used that opportunity to take over the number completely and has since been trying to take clients from Rose.
Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69
[View Original Post]
Jamie acts like the manager / friend of Lara - https://tryst.link/escort/lara22 and apparently now is recommending a "Tori" which I don't know much about.
I have hooked up with lara before but it was actually through Seeking, not through her tryst info.
-
02-08-23 13:30 #18869Senior Member

Posts: 109Alice from monkey
Anyone else get a text from Alice's phone from monkey?
Someone claiming to be Jamie sent a few pics of someone named Tori.
Says Alice retired.
Anyone else get this?











Reply With Quote




