Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 1411 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18897

    Gabby

    Hi everyone. MA board member here. Going to be visiting Providence with some time to spare. Anyone have intel on this one? She says she's in the Chalkstone area on her ad. I used to live in Providence by PC several years ago but I'm not familiar with chalk stone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/147459203430

  2. #18896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ yes but I can't confirm CIM one way or the other.
    Ok thanks Swim!

  3. #18895
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Will she do BBBJ cim as well?

    Thanks.
    BBBJ yes but I can't confirm CIM one way or the other.

  4. #18894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.

    She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935
    Last I heard about her was she was walking the streets, Given she is living on Elmwood I be a bit leery.

  5. #18893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    LB, I've had the same thought for quite a while now. LOL.
    For real man, Fuck this shit these broads and their fucking pimps think some of us are pushovers, The day she tried to rob me and I caught her red handed she knew it was game on. The weasel pimp in the stairway trying to block me got cold cocked out of the gate, She came out in the hallway I shoved her down to the floor. He didn't know a 65 year old man had game.

  6. #18892

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I think it's time they both have a come to Jesus experience, If a few of us can get together and set them up and give them both a fucking beating. Dm me.
    LB, I've had the same thought for quite a while now. LOL.

  7. #18891

    Fun, petite and down to earth.

    I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.

    She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935
    Last edited by Rob O; 02-13-23 at 18:58. Reason: Added Rates

  8. #18890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend Sindy https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/850332150677.

    $3 for hour + $1 if you want to add greek. Hot brazilian, hotter than her pictures. English isn't great but using a translation app on phone will get you a long way and earn you some brownie points with her. Great BBJ, she will give you a bath with her tongue from your dick to your asshole and everywhere in between.

    Only new provider I've seen recently that knew I was going to repeat with.

    I'd guess any of my other recs in this price tier you've probably already seen before.
    Will she do BBBJ cim as well?

    Thanks.

  9. #18889

    Fixing Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I put this in the massage section by accident. Re posting here.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? I have searched, but can't seem to find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540

  10. #18888
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?
    I'd recommend Sindy https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/850332150677.

    $3 for hour + $1 if you want to add greek. Hot brazilian, hotter than her pictures. English isn't great but using a translation app on phone will get you a long way and earn you some brownie points with her. Great BBJ, she will give you a bath with her tongue from your dick to your asshole and everywhere in between.

    Only new provider I've seen recently that knew I was going to repeat with.

    I'd guess any of my other recs in this price tier you've probably already seen before.

  11. #18887

    Polyamorous Princess

    I put this in the massage section by accident. Re posting here.

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? I have searched, but can't seem to find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540

  12. #18886
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    AT 300, I would agree, that would indeed be a fair price these days, if she really looks like the pictures. But just about every T E are review mentions a goddam rubber tournequet. Has ANYBODY gotten her to fuck raw?
    No, she's not the one to book if BBFS is what you're looking for.

  13. #18885

    And one more query!

    Has ANYONE heard anything about any possible activity of Green-Eyed Princess Barbara in that walk-up apartment near the zoo? The older big natural tit CIP MILF who was just about the best thing to hit little' ol Rhode Island since sliced bread? I surely wish that she were still selling her talented sperm-receptical twat in the RI area! Does anyone know--perhaps she's gone UTR? She surely disappeared quickly!

  14. #18884

    Biglextime?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/560262402928

    She's been discussed here, but with no useful first-hand data. She has 3 T E are reviews, and one of them says BBFSCIP. However, she does put in her ad "no bare". Can anyone here with first-hand experience add anything about that? And about her service in general, and, in particular, the incall safety?

  15. #18883

    My usual query.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Liana Layne, who has been mentioned several times here, is a wonderful GFE provider at a bit more of an upscale, but not outrageous price. But she's mostly only available for outcalls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
    AT 300, I would agree, that would indeed be a fair price these days, if she really looks like the pictures. But just about every T E are review mentions a goddam rubber tournequet. Has ANYBODY gotten her to fuck raw?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape