Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 25056
-
02-13-23 18:55 #18891Senior Member

Posts: 71Fun, petite and down to earth.
I am not sure if there are any old timers still using the website but is this the same Mariah from several years ago? The picture is similar and the catch phrase the same. I never visited with her. I will look at past reviews, but has anyone seen her recently to confirm it is her.
She quoted me 60qv 100hh 160h (I do not know the codes .6 $ $.6???, sorry)
Thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/763208570935Last edited by Rob O; 02-13-23 at 18:58. Reason: Added Rates
-
02-13-23 13:51 #18890Senior Member

Posts: 1408Will she do BBBJ cim as well?
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-13-23 13:02 #18889Senior Member

Posts: 156Fixing Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:17 #18888Senior Member

Posts: 766I'd recommend Sindy https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/850332150677.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
$3 for hour + $1 if you want to add greek. Hot brazilian, hotter than her pictures. English isn't great but using a translation app on phone will get you a long way and earn you some brownie points with her. Great BBJ, she will give you a bath with her tongue from your dick to your asshole and everywhere in between.
Only new provider I've seen recently that knew I was going to repeat with.
I'd guess any of my other recs in this price tier you've probably already seen before.
-
02-13-23 08:04 #18887Senior Member

Posts: 156Polyamorous Princess
I put this in the massage section by accident. Re posting here.
Does anyone have any intel on this one? I have searched, but can't seem to find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/543862400540
-
02-12-23 15:05 #18886Senior Member

Posts: 738No, she's not the one to book if BBFS is what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 12:41 #18885Senior Member

Posts: 3748And one more query!
Has ANYONE heard anything about any possible activity of Green-Eyed Princess Barbara in that walk-up apartment near the zoo? The older big natural tit CIP MILF who was just about the best thing to hit little' ol Rhode Island since sliced bread? I surely wish that she were still selling her talented sperm-receptical twat in the RI area! Does anyone know--perhaps she's gone UTR? She surely disappeared quickly!
-
02-12-23 12:28 #18884Senior Member

Posts: 3748Biglextime?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/560262402928
She's been discussed here, but with no useful first-hand data. She has 3 T E are reviews, and one of them says BBFSCIP. However, she does put in her ad "no bare". Can anyone here with first-hand experience add anything about that? And about her service in general, and, in particular, the incall safety?
-
02-12-23 09:39 #18883Senior Member

Posts: 3748My usual query.
AT 300, I would agree, that would indeed be a fair price these days, if she really looks like the pictures. But just about every T E are review mentions a goddam rubber tournequet. Has ANYBODY gotten her to fuck raw?
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 19:59 #18882Senior Member

Posts: 738Liana Layne, who has been mentioned several times here, is a wonderful GFE provider at a bit more of an upscale, but not outrageous price. But she's mostly only available for outcalls.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
-
02-11-23 18:10 #18881Senior Member

Posts: 239You're lucky LOL.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 16:57 #18880Senior Member

Posts: 4548The Boston forum have a high end section. Go check it out but I do believe those high end girls just travel around.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 16:31 #18879Senior Member

Posts: 314Burrillville
Anyone have any luck hooking up with this one. I've tried but was ghosted.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...o/663614452421
-
02-11-23 15:41 #18878Senior Member

Posts: 213Mariana Trench or Yuri
The reviews are all good.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 14:33 #18877Senior Member

Posts: 333High end
Hey all,
While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?












Reply With Quote





