Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18884

    Biglextime?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/560262402928

    She's been discussed here, but with no useful first-hand data. She has 3 T E are reviews, and one of them says BBFSCIP. However, she does put in her ad "no bare". Can anyone here with first-hand experience add anything about that? And about her service in general, and, in particular, the incall safety?

  2. #18883

    My usual query.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Liana Layne, who has been mentioned several times here, is a wonderful GFE provider at a bit more of an upscale, but not outrageous price. But she's mostly only available for outcalls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne
    AT 300, I would agree, that would indeed be a fair price these days, if she really looks like the pictures. But just about every T E are review mentions a goddam rubber tournequet. Has ANYBODY gotten her to fuck raw?

  3. #18882
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?
    Liana Layne, who has been mentioned several times here, is a wonderful GFE provider at a bit more of an upscale, but not outrageous price. But she's mostly only available for outcalls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne

  4. #18881
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck hooking up with this one. I've tried but was ghosted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...o/663614452421
    You're lucky LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A62CF75C-3BA5-4B1F-BE14-6B78B61ED88E.jpg‎  

  5. #18880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?
    The Boston forum have a high end section. Go check it out but I do believe those high end girls just travel around.

  6. #18879

    Burrillville

    Anyone have any luck hooking up with this one. I've tried but was ghosted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...o/663614452421

  7. #18878

    Mariana Trench or Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?
    The reviews are all good.

  8. #18877

    High end

    Hey all,

    While I do enjoy hooking up with these inexpensive gals, I find myself lately more interested in slightly higher end fare. What would be the go-to for higher quality call girls?

  9. #18876

    Miss Kayla

    Anyone rock with her before? Just curious how her head game is. Previous reports in this forum about a Kayla seem to be a different girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/525906209638
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 12.06.27 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #18875

    Ashley being pricilla

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    It's Ashley, still pretending to be Pricilla. Same level of service, recommend.
    Hey does anyone have an ad or number for her? She sent me an email back in November saying she'll be back next week and she'd text me on the new number but I never heard back. And it seems the email is dead. Anyone have an ad or number? Please 🙏 🙏 🙏 private message is fine.

  11. #18874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    New face

    Has anyone seen this interesting looking cutie?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/281812804767
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54E17E56-0B12-473D-9EAC-E3F969C1C93B.jpg‎  

  12. #18873

    My Reports of December and February

    Hey fellas, thought I would share some intel for a change since no one else likes to. I share the love here.

    At the end of December I went to go see Jeneral. For pics look at my post of #18278. Her ads are down as she claimed to have been hacked and lost all her ads. Anyways, setting up a time was easy and I did ask intel from you guys and you happily told me she was down for BBFS and cip. I was able to get her to do a BBFS and cip for an hour for 200. She didn't have transportation but told her I was not too far away from woonsocket. When I picked her up, a young attractive Dominican girl with a good bust came into my car, a little high off weed but no big deal. We went back to my place and headed upstairs where I got a good look at her body. It looks the same as her pics albeit filtered but still good looking with some baby damage at the stomach but no big deal for me. She could suck a cock really well and was very into being more GFE as she gets into it. We 69, she went on top of me, did doggy, and then exploded while on top of her, her legs to her ears. She was super into into and had a lot of fun. She text me a month later asking for more fun, but I didn't have the time so may see her again. I still have her number if anyone is interested for it and willing to give me an attractive BBFS provider that is safe for CIP. Will definitely repeat if I feel the need to cum in some pussy again.

    Then we have Strawberry, I'll post pics and ad down below.

    She is located in different locations, willing to do outcalls and at first she ghosted me. But after seeing the ass in those ads I had to see if they were true. So I reached out again, she apologized claiming her phone was messed up. She told she was in Cranston rather than Johnston in a motel, so I headed down to see her. As I did I was greeted by a woman who was a little heavier than the pics showed me, but not by much. She had a nice pair of Cs, and wearing makeup and lingerie. We got to business, and she gave me the most aggressive BJ I've had in a dog's age. She just deepthroated me like no tomorrow. I was able to do DATY, which she really liked as she told me I was making her squirm, so she gets into it. Next we put on the rubber for CFS, and I was top of her and kissed her as well, where it nothing but tongue with her. It might turn off some people but I liked it. Then I had her ride me and finally doggy where the sight of that ass was amazing. At first I reached for the ass and she was like "oh you want it in the ass?" so it shows me she's down for anal, but that was another time for sure. Overall, despite the somewhat misdirection in appearance, she was a solid, hot BBW provider. Will repeat if I'm feeling a good BJ.

    However, I had a feeling someone was in the bathroom as I noticed the lights were on in there, and once I left her room, a sedan with tinted windows was parked RIGHT in front of her room, which makes me suspect it was a handler, even though many of the texts mentioning she's at home with her daugther, going to rush home, etc; indicated otherwise. Maybe its my paranoia creeping, but its good to mention.

    Here is here link and pics if it goes down.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...r/123823523995
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmju4odg3ntu4mzqzzdhhytayotzmowuwytg3odjjzjfjmtrinzcz.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjy0mjg2mge3mdzimgqzmzllodq0ndaxowrlzmu5mzrhmmnjnjk1.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjiznjyzmtc5mzdhyjk5ywqymty3zmi0zjzlmdq5m2nimme4owe0.jpg.jpeg‎  

  13. #18872
    Quote Originally Posted by Clbj123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/622768160457

    She's hot, really want to try her out. Has anyone had any experiences with her?
    Saw her a few years back before she started ripping people off. Was a total waste of time and rushed me the entire time, in fact I saved her phone number as pushyrush just in case I got tempted to go see her again. Seems like these days she is doing more than rushing. I would stay away from this one, everything we did when I saw her was a complete waste of time.

  14. #18871

  15. #18870
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get a text from Alice's phone from monkey?

    Someone claiming to be Jamie sent a few pics of someone named Tori.

    Says Alice retired.

    Anyone else get this?
    Got a text as well. From what I can gather happening to know some of the parties involved, the story goes: Alice and Rose started out working together and shared the phone / number. Over time Alice also shared it with another girl, presumably Jamie. Alice got a BF and stopped working, Jamie used that opportunity to take over the number completely and has since been trying to take clients from Rose.

    Jamie acts like the manager / friend of Lara - https://tryst.link/escort/lara22 and apparently now is recommending a "Tori" which I don't know much about.

    I have hooked up with lara before but it was actually through Seeking, not through her tryst info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape