Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9866
-
02-13-23 20:28 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 1247LOL! It sounds exactly like something a moron like yourself could write. Bostonian redneck humor at its best.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 12:13 #8860Banned Member

Posts: 1036Andir Pulls Out Another Puppet
I see you dusted off another Puppet for a Guest Appearance!
Such a Pathetic Life! So Bigly Sad!
Originally Posted by GaryG
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 11:05 #8859Senior Member

Posts: 2109Different approaches
What I asked you offline was whether you were in touch with Pamela. You didn't need to bring that into this conversation. But since you did, let me clarify. I was not trying to meet her. She did not ghost me. She has a new boyfriend and has stopped posting. I was just asking you if you were in touch with her and knew how she's doing. You said you weren't.
I know you're really proud of your 100/150 budget, and -- as I've said before -- that's fine if it works for you. But I will tell you that Cass and Pamela both complained to me about accepting 100 from you and your referrals. Pamela straight up told me that she was not going to honor any 100/150 deal with you any longer (as you and I discussed offline). So, to the previous point -- once they learn the market it doesn't work. But I agree with trying to see girls before they learn the market and get jaded / professional about the whole thing.
One more thing. Cass pretty much rushed me out in 20 minutes. She said she had to go do something. So there's no free lunch. I usually like longer dates (several hours) and am willing to provide a bit more for that. I've never ever done a car date. So, we all have different approaches -- neither one is right or wrong, but they have pros and cons that ought to be recognized.
You and Style have both helped to connect me to decent options. I want to acknowledge that. I have returned the favor to Style and hope to continue the collaboration with him. I don't think I've connected you to anyone yet, but I hope to do so one of these days.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 09:54 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 1247Hey old man! How's your gayness going?
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 00:15 #8857Banned Member

Posts: 1036Still Lonely Andir
I posted this on Feb 5th:
You replied right away:
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Then 5 days later this:
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
So 5 days is awhille? Your concept of Time defies normal logic! Are you that desperate for attention? Silly question. Of course you are! You really need to make some changes in your Pathetic Life. Time to get out of the Basement and mingle amongst the General Population. Seems I'm your only Buddy in New England, LOL. Time to return to Orlando, where your Fans await your return.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 17:55 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 1089The point I am making is that you are claiming the quality of the girls I get are shit because of what I pay. The quality I get for what I pay I am very happy with. Obviously I am not sharing the girls I pay at that price point because than it screws up what I have. I only share what I am given the ok to share. Which is what I have done. The point is you were saying the quality of the girls I get are shit but you really have no clue. I was getting Pamela for $100 for 5 x times before she disappeared than she said she couldn't see me more at that price because of bills which is fine and was asking for $200 which I think you gladly paid before she started to ghost you. And you also are the one who told me that you told her she should go high end. But man it is insulting for you to think what I get is shit. All I have always said was being kind, having good hygiene and well groomed goes a long way.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
I have only been ghosted twice and it was by the same girl who was referred to by 1 member who I never saw. It is what it is. I have been doing this 20+ years. I will continue to do what works for me and what I have been doing works for me. I do not bother any of you guys on this forum with girls who charge more than $150.
And regarding Cass on why she will accept $100? Well mainly because the guys I send her I vet for her and she trusts me. She is not a crack addict like thelist has claimed and has never seen. I think she has a case of being mildly bipolar and has depression. The guys that have not seen her thru me what have you paid her? Telling a girl about the forum is the biggest mistake.
And to be honest with you Style has hooked me up with a pretty hot UTR Latina in Providence before which I must have seen for over 10 x for $100 2 pops before she disappeared. Claiming that Style and I get bottom of the barrel girls you really have no clue WTF you are talking about.
-
02-10-23 22:51 #8855Banned Member

Posts: 414Forget it
God almighty your such a major SIMP to these woman its beyond ridiculous. At this point you can think whatever you want that helps you sleep at night. But stop talking shit about people and what they pay when you clearly have no clue whos a drug addict and who isn't and overpay them at that. The fact I never met her isn't ridiculous. I don't meet crackheads especially those at the time were working with there " cousin " in a braintree hotel both looking for drug money. This chick has been doing this for over 3 years. You think this is new for her. She's had at least 20 profiles she gets blocked and keeps making new ones. The fact she tells you to share her number to anyone who wants it should tell you she's a drug addict. I mean hot single mom or college chicks who are normal don't want there number given to a sex board so they can fuck every asshole who calls them. Stop simping on here, its embarrassing.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 18:19 #8854Senior Member

Posts: 1089The fact that you have never met her and you talk so much $hit is ridiculous. Enough Said. I have met her dozens of times and she is not a crack head. To the people who have seen her is she a crack head?
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 01:13 #8853Senior Member

Posts: 1247It's been awhile
Dumbass and Billy stopped posting completely. Probably got married and are on the honeymoon at the all-inclusive resort in Dominican Republic now. Isn't that a concept of luxury for Bostonian suburban rednecks?
-
02-05-23 10:40 #8852Senior Member

Posts: 1247Dumbass and the article
Dumbass probably was one of them!
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Speaking of the article mentioned by the old faggot — it's the epitome of bad journalism. Awfully cringey.
-
01-26-23 00:49 #8851Banned Member

Posts: 1036Andir is Slipping
Obviously I rattled You! You missed something in my Post which is typical for you to point out. I misspelled "Psychology". Spelled it as "Phycology" the study of algae. Something you would have picked up on right away and posted about in your reply. Poor Andir, Bigly Sad! Order a Goodfella's Sausage Pizza, you'll feel better!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 17:34 #8850Senior Member

Posts: 1247Haha, what the fuck is this? You are a crazy motherfucker.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 16:12 #8849Banned Member

Posts: 1036Egghead Andir
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Yes, I know, you got your Masters Degree in English from University of Central Florida. Curry College must have been the BS in Phycology. I do read your Google Reviews. They are very Good when it comes to Food Establishments.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Goodfella's Pizza:"I have been to Goodfella's pizza dozens of times when I used to live in the Orlando area almost 30 years ago, while attending the University of Central Florida and pursuing my Master's Degree. Having grown up in New York City and Long Island New York, I have been to some of the best pizzerias in town. A friend of mine told me about Goodfella's and that it truly was real authentic New York Style pizza. I was very skeptical at first, but after going there and trying their pizza, I was convinced. Goodfella's pizza is as close to New York Style pizza as you will find in Orlando. I don't know how they do it, but their pizza is absolutely and positively the best New York Style pizza that I have ever had while living in the Orlando area. The thin-style crust is perfect. The sauce is perfect and the Italian sausage that they put on their pizza is equally delicious and tasty. Their pepperoni pizza is as good as any of their other pizzas, too. In fact, it seems as though all of their Italian food is made with real, authentic Italian ingredients. Their garlic bread is phenomenal and easy to get "hooked" on, too. The customer service and front counter people are also very nice, friendly and courteous at all times. The dining area is comfortable and very family friendly. So, if you are ever in the Orlando / East Orlando area near the University of Central Florida, do yourself and your family a huge favor and check out Goodfella's Pizza. I promise you that you will be very happy and glad that you did. Enjoy!
Too bad you don't write the same Caliber of Reviews here! But then again, you have nothing to base your Reviews on here! Funny how you stopped writing Google Reviews when I mentioned them a few months ago, Derek!
-
01-24-23 20:54 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 1247Look at this degenerate fuck — he is sitting there, counting hundreds of posts!
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Haha. Jack (can I call you Eddie Mooo sometimes? Why don't! Count your own posts on Massholes? Nearly all of them are here.
How fucking stupid this old moron is? Fuck this retarded sack of shit, repeating same bullshit over and over again.
-
01-24-23 20:08 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 1247Hey Wiseass
Fucking suburban redneck. That's hilarious!
And stop PMing me, you old faggot.












Reply With Quote




