Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 731 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Love your first paragraph

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you taking the time to respond. You are correct that if you get the girls early while they are still amateurs and haven't figured out how to game the system, they will gladly see you for less. That's not because they're stupid and you're clever (or clean or polite, although that never hurts). It's because they haven't learned the market. I don't know about 100 or 150 but I've seen a lot of very hot girls for 200 for the last many years up until something happened after Covid that has made even 200 a very tough sell.

    If you're willing accept more rejections, you can definitely lowball them and some newer girls will definitely bite. No argument there. The problem is, and I've raised this point with you before -- you can't tell me that you're lowballing and not facing a lot of rejections. Basically lowballing will definitely narrow the talent pool for you. And if you're ok with that then keep doing it. Lowballing will also result in more ghosting. 9 out of 10 times, as soon as they find a higher bidder they will ghost you. So, offering a higher amount (if you can afford it) protects against rejections and ghosting and broadens the talent pool available to you. I don't see how you can deny and of that.
    ". get the girls early while they are still amateurs and haven't figured out how to game the system" LOL And then you go on to say "It's because they haven't learned the market. ". EXACTLY. It's the market. And for all of those who come on here pleading for all of the members here to not pay high prices, it cracks me up. The volume of guys on this board are not high enough to even sniff at budging this market. Even if every single guy on here firmly held their ground on pricing. Kudos to you 2 who have worked the system and have done the legwork to squeeze out value for yourselves.

  2. #7882
    Anything on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-3e6be796c3ad.

    Says Miami now but was Boston the other day.

  3. #7881

    Price

    I appreciate you taking the time to respond. You are correct that if you get the girls early while they are still amateurs and haven't figured out how to game the system, they will gladly see you for less. That's not because they're stupid and you're clever (or clean or polite, although that never hurts). It's because they haven't learned the market. I don't know about 100 or 150 but I've seen a lot of very hot girls for 200 for the last many years up until something happened after Covid that has made even 200 a very tough sell.

    If you're willing accept more rejections, you can definitely lowball them and some newer girls will definitely bite. No argument there. The problem is, and I've raised this point with you before -- you can't tell me that you're lowballing and not facing a lot of rejections. Basically lowballing will definitely narrow the talent pool for you. And if you're ok with that then keep doing it. Lowballing will also result in more ghosting. 9 out of 10 times, as soon as they find a higher bidder they will ghost you. So, offering a higher amount (if you can afford it) protects against rejections and ghosting and broadens the talent pool available to you. I don't see how you can deny and of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    The point I am making is that you are claiming the quality of the girls I get are shit because of what I pay. The quality I get for what I pay I am very happy with. Obviously I am not sharing the girls I pay at that price point because than it screws up what I have. I only share what I am given the ok to share. Which is what I have done. The point is you were saying the quality of the girls I get are shit but you really have no clue. I was getting Pamela for $100 for 5 x times before she disappeared than she said she couldn't see me more at that price because of bills which is fine and was asking for $200 which I think you gladly paid before she started to ghost you. And you also are the one who told me that you told her she should go high end. But man it is insulting for you to think what I get is shit. All I have always said was being kind, having good hygiene and well groomed goes a long way.

    I have only been ghosted twice and it was by the same girl who was referred to by 1 member who I never saw. It is what it is. I have been doing this 20+ years. I will continue to do what works for me and what I have been doing works for me. I do not bother any of you guys on this forum with girls who charge more than $150.

    And regarding Cass on why she will accept $100? Well mainly because the guys I send her I vet for her and she trusts me. She is not a crack addict like thelist has claimed and has never seen. I think she has a case of being mildly bipolar and has depression. The guys that have not seen her thru me what have you paid her? Telling a girl about the forum is the biggest mistake.

    And to be honest with you Style has hooked me up with a pretty hot UTR Latina in Providence before which I must have seen for over 10 x for $100 2 pops before she disappeared. Claiming that Style and I get bottom of the barrel girls you really have no clue WTF you are talking about.

  4. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    If she's agreeing to $100 dates she's very likely an addict of something. If not crack, then what? Does it matter?
    Because she is not addicted to Crack. As far as I know she is not addicted to anything. She takes her medication for her issues. She smokes weed and does blow occasionally. Pamela is addicted to Crack. Taking a $100 referral is from me which I thought I would pay it forward. I can almost guarantee you that majority of the guys who met her on SA paid her alot more from the text messages she had shown me.

  5. #7879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Excuse me

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The quality of ladies you (and style) are getting for 100+ is nothing compared to what others are getting for 200+. So, you might want to think about it. You keep avoiding the point and you're not fooling anyone.
    What are you saying? Because I negotiate price with girls you ans others are paying $200 when I can pay her $100. Trust me bro, I rather fuck 2 hoes for $100 a day and get BBBJ. I've recommended alot of guys and so far they all never have issues. I'm young, I'm fucking and saving. I'm not about to blow $300 on a girl when all I want is really to fuck and leave. I don't want to chit chat or have a drink. I don't even want to be seeing in public with an escort like that.

    So my $100 girls are fine to me.

  6. #7878

    Cass

    If she's agreeing to $100 dates she's very likely an addict of something. If not crack, then what? Does it matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    The fact that you have never met her and you talk so much $hit is ridiculous. Enough Said. I have met her dozens of times and she is not a crack head. To the people who have seen her is she a crack head?

  7. #7877

    Shannon

    Shannon is hot (10/10 on looks, but dead fish, sadly)! She's off the rails now though. Bouncing around from Putnam to Boylston (mom's place) to wherever. Idk what point you're making though. Sorry can't follow. I also met her deadlock friend. Hot in her own way and boy so freaky.

    Bottom line is if you try to lowball, they will ghost you more often. You will lose money on gas and time spent. So there's no free lunch or magic pill or perfect solution, as they say. We all have to find our own and share our learnings here. Happy weekend all!

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Are you telling me that Shannon from Boylston / Putnam who I have gotten for $100 raw dog and have shared with some others for the same price is a 9/10 in looks but unfortunately a dead fish is not easily a $200+ girl? If she was not a dead fish I would have enjoyed my time with her often.

    Lets be fair here. Most of the girls I have found on SA and have an established relationship with I am not sharing and ruining what I have. Why the hell do you think I only sign on to SA once a year towards November / December. Most of the girls I pull on SA are single moms / girl next doors who in my opinion are non professionals I don't share on the forum because it ruins the good thing I have. Or had.

    I have nothing to prove to anyone. The girls on SA I share are basically if I am done with them or if I do not have any sort of connection with.

  8. #7876

    First off

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I think Cass is not a 6 out of 10 in looks. She looked much better when I met her 3 years ago with no tattoos and only 1 kid. $100 was a good value for her back than imo. Hey for all of you other guys on SA who can get her for less money more power to you. Cass is not a Crack Addict. How about you prove your point and you find all of the guys on here that have paid her $50-$60. I do not know of any girls on SA that will take that less of money. If someone else besides Thelist00 who has paid her $50-$60 please make it be known. Someone else please prove me or TheList00 wrong.
    I've never met her at all. I was offered that and declined because of her nonstop texts and desperateness and 2nd if you truly think she's not a crack addict then you are simping for this chick because its obvious to anyone who ever talked to her, came in contact with her, hell she even admits it when she's dope sick hence her trying to blow for 50 bucks. Come on. Please don't question my integrity on here that I'm a liar. I simp for none of these woman. I'm just telling it like it is and if people can't handle the truth than that's on them.

  9. #7875
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    If someone is pay her, then. She IS getting it. Not thinking she can get it.
    You are right. I should have said trying to get what she got in the past.

  10. #7874
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The quality of ladies you (and style) are getting for 100+ is nothing compared to what others are getting for 200+. So, you might want to think about it. You keep avoiding the point and you're not fooling anyone.
    Are you telling me that Shannon from Boylston / Putnam who I have gotten for $100 raw dog and have shared with some others for the same price is a 9/10 in looks but unfortunately a dead fish is not easily a $200+ girl? If she was not a dead fish I would have enjoyed my time with her often.

    Lets be fair here. Most of the girls I have found on SA and have an established relationship with I am not sharing and ruining what I have. Why the hell do you think I only sign on to SA once a year towards November / December. Most of the girls I pull on SA are single moms / girl next doors who in my opinion are non professionals I don't share on the forum because it ruins the good thing I have. Or had.

    I have nothing to prove to anyone. The girls on SA I share are basically if I am done with them or if I do not have any sort of connection with.

  11. #7873
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    No offense but for someone who comes here preaching about guys overpaying and paying to much, your giving crack addict cass 100 when she will take 50-60 easy to support her habit. So why is it ok for you to overpay crack addicts but guys here who pay 300 + for actual non pro hot college woman you have a problem with.
    I think Cass is not a 6 out of 10 in looks. She looked much better when I met her 3 years ago with no tattoos and only 1 kid. $100 was a good value for her back than imo. Hey for all of you other guys on SA who can get her for less money more power to you. Cass is not a Crack Addict. How about you prove your point and you find all of the guys on here that have paid her $50-$60. I do not know of any girls on SA that will take that less of money. If someone else besides Thelist00 who has paid her $50-$60 please make it be known. Someone else please prove me or TheList00 wrong.

  12. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but sometimes it takes a bit more sugar than needed for a lower tier girl. The cost is higher, but so is the potential return. You might be uncomfortable spending more, but where else are you going to get 3 straight hours of unlimited fucking and deep throat sucking?
    Yeah I had one SB fuck my brains out for 2 ish hours for $400 ppm. We text back and forth daily, she looks forward to seeing me again, we have similar interests, and we have good chemistry outside of our sessions. She's a mid-late twenties doctoral student so she literally just needs helps with bills. BBBJ with CFS, but I can actually sit down somewhere and chat with her in public and she can hold a conversation.

    Another unicorn - 20 yo student who is also fine with $400 PPM but BB everything and CIP. She's an exPat who has military experience from her home nation and has been backpacking through Europe so we have a lot to talk about and have been to a lot of the same countries.

    My last month on SA alone has already been better than months of eros, STG, tryst, or dealing with agencies like BTT or KBlossom, and even though my Premium has ran out I'm still seeing emails for messages and got a ton of contacts my last day when SA gave me a complementary boost to try and convince me to keep my subscription.

    Sidenote, the 20 yo tells me that women with .edu emails get free Premium accounts.

  13. #7871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Wait, wut?

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Only because some one is already paying her that and she thinks she can get it. SMH.
    If someone is pay her, then. She IS getting it. Not thinking she can get it.

  14. #7870

    Quality

    The quality of ladies you (and style) are getting for 100+ is nothing compared to what others are getting for 200+. So, you might want to think about it. You keep avoiding the point and you're not fooling anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I definitely do not think I am getting alot less. I most certainly almost always get BBFS & more pops than my standard 2 from the SA girls. Or if you go out enough to the bars / clubs than they will recogonize you and you will get in for free & get line privileges'.

  15. #7869
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Nah I see it for myself on some of their phones. When they make an out rageous claim I usually tell them to show me and that is how I verify the claim.
    No offense but for someone who comes here preaching about guys overpaying and paying to much, your giving crack addict cass 100 when she will take 50-60 easy to support her habit. So why is it ok for you to overpay crack addicts but guys here who pay 300 + for actual non pro hot college woman you have a problem with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape