Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 16539
-
02-14-23 05:54 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 1410Have not seen her post anything in forever. Her customer service was top notch. I had posted where she stood me up or something and she reached out and offered a free massage to make up for it.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 15:12 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 500Beth?
Do any of you more veteran mongers remember Beth? She was mid 30's, blond hair, slim body and huge man mades and she did massages out of her Southside Blvd condo for many years. She was great!! For $80, if get a half hour massage with a sensual L1 finish. One time I brought more cash, hoping to get an upgrade but it never happened. She held her ground but was always cool about it. Anyone know of she is still in the game?
-
02-13-23 13:57 #13147Banned Member

Posts: 198JAX Health Spa
When I entered, I was initially greeted by Mia wearing a short pink dress and lab coat. Mia is attractive with a nice body from what I could gleam from the fit of her clothes. She appeared to be in the early 40's; I wasn't disappointed to have her as my provider today. She escorted me to the room and left while I got undressed; we had settled on the hour session before hand. I lay face down, and she immediately comes in and straddles my head and wraps her soft legs around my head and started forearm rolling from my upper back to my butt. The massage wasn't anything therapeutic, but was nice feeling her soft inner thigh and ass cheeks wrapped around my neck. Occasionally, she would go prone and lay completely down the length of my body. When she would come up, she would shake her ass and rub her crotch on the back of my neck. It was very playful. About 15 minutes into the session, another monger enters and is greeted by Tina. Moments later, Mia leaves and Tina takes over. Turns out this new guy had an appointment with Mia. I guess Tina sensed my displeasure and asked multiple times if I liked her. Tina is very attractive, tall, and has some naturally beautiful C breasts. During the session, I found out that she is here from California because she was told by a friend that the AMP needed a worker. Her massage is decent. The best part was the knees to the back since she was just the right size to apply very good pressure to my lower back. After the massage begins the light fingertip glides and hair brushing across my back, which felt pretty good. On the flip, we negotiated CBJ because it was apparently her time of the month; not sure how true that was, but it really doesn't matter. Her skills are pretty solid; lots of spit and face slapping along with some good chest play on her part. While it was mission accomplished, I didn't really feel any sort of connection with her, so there's no need for me to visit her again. Next time, I will make sure that I have an appointment with Mia as we seemed to connect much better.
-
02-13-23 07:39 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 107Blanding by VFW
I use to frequent this place years ago and always had a good time. Stopped in one day last week and boy has that changed. Greeted at the door by a lady that had a few years on her but didn't look horrible so I went with it. Paid for an hour and got a table shower. The shower was ok I guess since she got everything clean but nothing to write home about. After the shower began the lamest excuse for a massage. She was kind of just pushing and poking at random spots on my back, no technique or rhythm to it what so ever. Shortly later came the flip and she asked what I wanted and for some reason unknown to even me I chose FS. She started with a CBJ which was the weirdest BJ I have ever experienced. I think she was literally blowing on my dick with it in her mouth. I had her lay down and went to pound town until I filled the bag. I laid back down while she got a hot towel to clean up and after the clean up she said ok that's it. After I got dressed I looked at the clock and I was only in there for about 35 minutes and was basically being pushed out the door even though I paid for the hour. I deducted $20 from the tip to account for the time shorted and she didn't bat an eye at that. All that to say I definitely don't recommend this place any time soon. Another one of the times I walk out regretting how I am wasting my money and wonder why I do it.
-
02-11-23 07:50 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 500Joann at On Point Massage provides an excellent massage with L1 finish for $80. She has a small studio in a legit business park off Beach Blvd and is American but appears of Arabic descent. She isn't very chatty but is friendly enough and provides a good drama free experience.
Originally Posted by MechGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 13:14 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 73My Favor and SS in San Jose are usually good spots where the massage isn't horrible and menu is open.
Nagel has become more of a brothel IMO.
Time gets cut short, light on the massage part, quick to flip.
Originally Posted by MechGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 12:23 #13143Regular Member

Posts: 17Where is Royal?
I've sampled quite a few places around the area but have never been to Royal and I can't find it. Can someone PM me the location?
-
02-09-23 22:32 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 90Orlando
Visited MM and King earlier in the week. To say the least nothing here in Jax is worth it anymore. If one of these places here adopted the same practices they'd really make a killing.
-
02-09-23 21:25 #13141Regular Member

Posts: 14Need a sensual but legit massage
I'm hoping you all can help me out. I'm new to the area and have been sampling for the past week. I'm used to Tuscon Az where the sampling is wide and varying. I just moved down from Pa and the goods could be found but it was few and far between. You had to spend alot in trial and error. But I digress. I'm a heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get 2 massages a week. I chose Nagel because of the proximity and the TS and pulled Anna, a heavier middle aged lady. Her TS and massage were less than enthusiastic. On the flip we settled on 69 for 8 with me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and as tiny as she is down there I can honestly see why. As a side note when she was leading me back to the TS I did see a cute young thing cleaning up towels in another room. YUM! My question to you is can I get a legit, therapeutic massage and have a menu to chose from at the end? Or even just a good therapeutic massage with teasing? I just saw the post about Royal and Ava, is that a good choice? Any others? Your input is most appreciated. Post here, PM doesn't matter. Thanks!
-
02-09-23 20:58 #13140Regular Member

Posts: 14In need of a legit but sensual massage
Hi, I'm new in town and have been sampling all week. I'm an older heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get two massages a week. I chose Nagel for the TS and drew Anna when I got there. Anna is an older, heavier lady. TS and massage was less than enthusiastic. My question is this: Is there a place where I can get a good therapuetic massage and a menu to choose from at the end? I just read about Royal. Would that be a choice? Any others would be GREATLY appreciated. Anna and I ended up with 1 hr /7 and 69/8. With me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and I can see why, she is tiny down there. A side note, when she was taking me back for the TS I did see a fine young thing in another room cleaning up towels. YUM!
-
02-09-23 20:44 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 500Tai Chi next to HHowies
I went to Tai Chi next to hungry Howies on university Blvd on Wednesday morning. Girl spoke little English so I didn't catch her name. Massage started decent, at the flip, I requested L3. Body was decent but she made me super nervous by staring at the Surveillance monitor the whole time!! I totally lost mission incentive. I got dressed and headed home.
-
02-09-23 12:47 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 371Ss
Yes, my reply was in response to the SS location. Thank you.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 08:27 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 162San Jose, SS
Original string question was is Southside location open, so I believe those two responses meant SS, been to both I would always call ahead to San Jose though to make sure they are open and who you want is there. Just my 2 cents hope that helps. I haven't tried any location since.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 22:42 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 316You should always call ahead. I think they do the the 'open' sign thing tge way they do in order to stay low key / low profile amongst the neighboring businesses out of respect.
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 16:46 #13135Banned Member

Posts: 590Serenity San jose
I drove by there yesterday around late morning early afternoon and the open sign wasn't lit. I just assumed it was closed. Do they not have the open sign lit anymore or do they only open late?
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]
Is it the same Yuyu that's been there for awhile?










Reply With Quote





