Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13154

    Creek massage

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsackJack  [View Original Post]
    After reading several good reports about this place I thought I would give it a try. Only one girl working in her 30's nice skin and smile but pretty chunky maybe 150 lbs. To cut to the chase she wanted too much for CBJ I declined and settled for standard finish. I think her name was Jo Jo.
    Similar experience. I had a dream that I went there. There was one in her 40's or 50's tending the garden out front when I walked in. There was one very big and tall girl in her 30's at the desk and I think I ended up with the one you described. I elected for an hour and she took 80. I disrobed, she came back and immediately started with the light touch and teasing. By about the 5 minute mark she was already asking "what you want". I chose FS and paid WAY WAY too much. Wrapper went on along with about a gallon of lube I had her bend over the table and within seconds the stench hit me and took away any incentive I have to continue. I laid down and after about 10-15 minutes of hand work she quit saying times up! I was there for 25 minutes. I politely asked for half my money back and was berated in Chinese or Korean. I will not go back to this place.

  2. #13153
    Try JAX Health off of University down the road from AJA.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Any new talent in Jax? Visited Nagal and My favor a few times. Any other place worth a visit?

  3. #13152

    New talent

    Any new talent in Jax? Visited Nagal and My favor a few times. Any other place worth a visit?

  4. #13151

    Masseuse of Bentley RD with Arm Tattoos

    Does anyone recall a masseuse who had a condo off Bentley Rd? She had sleeves and amazing manmade tits. Not sure what happened to her but if she is around would love to see her again.

  5. #13150

    Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocky0322  [View Original Post]
    She sporadically still takes clients. Haven't seen her in a few months, but I know she has gotten into the Only Fans thing and posts a lot on that platform. Jax Barbie is her social media handle.
    Beth was a special lady. If she ever gets back into the massage game, I will be there.

  6. #13149
    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her post anything in forever. Her customer service was top notch. I had posted where she stood me up or something and she reached out and offered a free massage to make up for it.
    Yeah, Beth really had her act together. Her condo was always clean and inviting. It was obvious she took pride in her appearance as she always looked and smelled great! She definitely had a life outside of the hobby and did incall massages as a way to easily supplement her income. She knew what men like and knew how to get us exactly where we want to be, then sent us down the road with a smile! I wish more providers across the hobby had her drive and intentionality.

  7. #13148
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you more veteran mongers remember Beth? She was mid 30's, blond hair, slim body and huge man mades and she did massages out of her Southside Blvd condo for many years. She was great!! For $80, if get a half hour massage with a sensual L1 finish. One time I brought more cash, hoping to get an upgrade but it never happened. She held her ground but was always cool about it. Anyone know of she is still in the game?
    She sporadically still takes clients. Haven't seen her in a few months, but I know she has gotten into the Only Fans thing and posts a lot on that platform. Jax Barbie is her social media handle.

  8. #13147

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you more veteran mongers remember Beth? She was mid 30's, blond hair, slim body and huge man mades and she did massages out of her Southside Blvd condo for many years. She was great!! For $80, if get a half hour massage with a sensual L1 finish. One time I brought more cash, hoping to get an upgrade but it never happened. She held her ground but was always cool about it. Anyone know of she is still in the game?
    As far as I know, she's out of the massage business, and concentrates on making money showing her boobs to people that will pay towards her Only Fans account.

  9. #13146
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you more veteran mongers remember Beth? She was mid 30's, blond hair, slim body and huge man mades and she did massages out of her Southside Blvd condo for many years. She was great!! For $80, if get a half hour massage with a sensual L1 finish. One time I brought more cash, hoping to get an upgrade but it never happened. She held her ground but was always cool about it. Anyone know of she is still in the game?
    Have not seen her post anything in forever. Her customer service was top notch. I had posted where she stood me up or something and she reached out and offered a free massage to make up for it.

  10. #13145

    Beth?

    Do any of you more veteran mongers remember Beth? She was mid 30's, blond hair, slim body and huge man mades and she did massages out of her Southside Blvd condo for many years. She was great!! For $80, if get a half hour massage with a sensual L1 finish. One time I brought more cash, hoping to get an upgrade but it never happened. She held her ground but was always cool about it. Anyone know of she is still in the game?

  11. #13144

    JAX Health Spa

    When I entered, I was initially greeted by Mia wearing a short pink dress and lab coat. Mia is attractive with a nice body from what I could gleam from the fit of her clothes. She appeared to be in the early 40's; I wasn't disappointed to have her as my provider today. She escorted me to the room and left while I got undressed; we had settled on the hour session before hand. I lay face down, and she immediately comes in and straddles my head and wraps her soft legs around my head and started forearm rolling from my upper back to my butt. The massage wasn't anything therapeutic, but was nice feeling her soft inner thigh and ass cheeks wrapped around my neck. Occasionally, she would go prone and lay completely down the length of my body. When she would come up, she would shake her ass and rub her crotch on the back of my neck. It was very playful. About 15 minutes into the session, another monger enters and is greeted by Tina. Moments later, Mia leaves and Tina takes over. Turns out this new guy had an appointment with Mia. I guess Tina sensed my displeasure and asked multiple times if I liked her. Tina is very attractive, tall, and has some naturally beautiful C breasts. During the session, I found out that she is here from California because she was told by a friend that the AMP needed a worker. Her massage is decent. The best part was the knees to the back since she was just the right size to apply very good pressure to my lower back. After the massage begins the light fingertip glides and hair brushing across my back, which felt pretty good. On the flip, we negotiated CBJ because it was apparently her time of the month; not sure how true that was, but it really doesn't matter. Her skills are pretty solid; lots of spit and face slapping along with some good chest play on her part. While it was mission accomplished, I didn't really feel any sort of connection with her, so there's no need for me to visit her again. Next time, I will make sure that I have an appointment with Mia as we seemed to connect much better.

  12. #13143

    Blanding by VFW

    I use to frequent this place years ago and always had a good time. Stopped in one day last week and boy has that changed. Greeted at the door by a lady that had a few years on her but didn't look horrible so I went with it. Paid for an hour and got a table shower. The shower was ok I guess since she got everything clean but nothing to write home about. After the shower began the lamest excuse for a massage. She was kind of just pushing and poking at random spots on my back, no technique or rhythm to it what so ever. Shortly later came the flip and she asked what I wanted and for some reason unknown to even me I chose FS. She started with a CBJ which was the weirdest BJ I have ever experienced. I think she was literally blowing on my dick with it in her mouth. I had her lay down and went to pound town until I filled the bag. I laid back down while she got a hot towel to clean up and after the clean up she said ok that's it. After I got dressed I looked at the clock and I was only in there for about 35 minutes and was basically being pushed out the door even though I paid for the hour. I deducted $20 from the tip to account for the time shorted and she didn't bat an eye at that. All that to say I definitely don't recommend this place any time soon. Another one of the times I walk out regretting how I am wasting my money and wonder why I do it.

  13. #13142
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping you all can help me out. I'm new to the area and have been sampling for the past week. I'm used to Tuscon Az where the sampling is wide and varying. I just moved down from Pa and the goods could be found but it was few and far between. You had to spend alot in trial and error. But I digress. I'm a heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get 2 massages a week. I chose Nagel because of the proximity and the TS and pulled Anna, a heavier middle aged lady. Her TS and massage were less than enthusiastic. On the flip we settled on 69 for 8 with me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and as tiny as she is down there I can honestly see why. As a side note when she was leading me back to the TS I did see a cute young thing cleaning up towels in another room. YUM! My question to you is can I get a legit, therapeutic massage and have a menu to chose from at the end? Or even just a good therapeutic massage with teasing? I just saw the post about Royal and Ava, is that a good choice? Any others? Your input is most appreciated. Post here, PM doesn't matter. Thanks!
    Joann at On Point Massage provides an excellent massage with L1 finish for $80. She has a small studio in a legit business park off Beach Blvd and is American but appears of Arabic descent. She isn't very chatty but is friendly enough and provides a good drama free experience.

  14. #13141
    My Favor and SS in San Jose are usually good spots where the massage isn't horrible and menu is open.

    Nagel has become more of a brothel IMO.

    Time gets cut short, light on the massage part, quick to flip.

    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm new in town and have been sampling all week. I'm an older heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get two massages a week. I chose Nagel for the TS and drew Anna when I got there. Anna is an older, heavier lady. TS and massage was less than enthusiastic. My question is this: Is there a place where I can get a good therapuetic massage and a menu to choose from at the end? I just read about Royal. Would that be a choice? Any others would be GREATLY appreciated. Anna and I ended up with 1 hr /7 and 69/8. With me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and I can see why, she is tiny down there. A side note, when she was taking me back for the TS I did see a fine young thing in another room cleaning up towels. YUM!

  15. #13140

    Where is Royal?

    I've sampled quite a few places around the area but have never been to Royal and I can't find it. Can someone PM me the location?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape