Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13139

    Orlando

    Visited MM and King earlier in the week. To say the least nothing here in Jax is worth it anymore. If one of these places here adopted the same practices they'd really make a killing.

  2. #13138

    Need a sensual but legit massage

    I'm hoping you all can help me out. I'm new to the area and have been sampling for the past week. I'm used to Tuscon Az where the sampling is wide and varying. I just moved down from Pa and the goods could be found but it was few and far between. You had to spend alot in trial and error. But I digress. I'm a heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get 2 massages a week. I chose Nagel because of the proximity and the TS and pulled Anna, a heavier middle aged lady. Her TS and massage were less than enthusiastic. On the flip we settled on 69 for 8 with me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and as tiny as she is down there I can honestly see why. As a side note when she was leading me back to the TS I did see a cute young thing cleaning up towels in another room. YUM! My question to you is can I get a legit, therapeutic massage and have a menu to chose from at the end? Or even just a good therapeutic massage with teasing? I just saw the post about Royal and Ava, is that a good choice? Any others? Your input is most appreciated. Post here, PM doesn't matter. Thanks!

  3. #13137

    In need of a legit but sensual massage

    Hi, I'm new in town and have been sampling all week. I'm an older heavy truck mechanic and pull muscles on the daily. Its not uncommon for me to get two massages a week. I chose Nagel for the TS and drew Anna when I got there. Anna is an older, heavier lady. TS and massage was less than enthusiastic. My question is this: Is there a place where I can get a good therapuetic massage and a menu to choose from at the end? I just read about Royal. Would that be a choice? Any others would be GREATLY appreciated. Anna and I ended up with 1 hr /7 and 69/8. With me on the tongue and her on the hand. She said she doesn't do FS and I can see why, she is tiny down there. A side note, when she was taking me back for the TS I did see a fine young thing in another room cleaning up towels. YUM!

  4. #13136

    Tai Chi next to HHowies

    I went to Tai Chi next to hungry Howies on university Blvd on Wednesday morning. Girl spoke little English so I didn't catch her name. Massage started decent, at the flip, I requested L3. Body was decent but she made me super nervous by staring at the Surveillance monitor the whole time!! I totally lost mission incentive. I got dressed and headed home.

  5. #13135

    Ss

    Yes, my reply was in response to the SS location. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Original string question was is Southside location open, so I believe those two responses meant SS, been to both I would always call ahead to San Jose though to make sure they are open and who you want is there. Just my 2 cents hope that helps. I haven't tried any location since.

  6. #13134

    San Jose, SS

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    I drove by there yesterday around late morning early afternoon and the open sign wasn't lit. I just assumed it was closed. Do they not have the open sign lit anymore or do they only open late?

    Is it the same Yuyu that's been there for awhile?
    Original string question was is Southside location open, so I believe those two responses meant SS, been to both I would always call ahead to San Jose though to make sure they are open and who you want is there. Just my 2 cents hope that helps. I haven't tried any location since.

  7. #13133
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I was there last night and had the same good experience I always have.
    You should always call ahead. I think they do the the 'open' sign thing tge way they do in order to stay low key / low profile amongst the neighboring businesses out of respect.

  8. #13132

    Serenity San jose

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I was there last night and had the same good experience I always have.
    I drove by there yesterday around late morning early afternoon and the open sign wasn't lit. I just assumed it was closed. Do they not have the open sign lit anymore or do they only open late?

    Is it the same Yuyu that's been there for awhile?

  9. #13131

    Yes

    I was there last night and had the same good experience I always have.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    Is this location open? Happy to ride out myself if nobody knows, but wouldn't mind saving myself the trip.

  10. #13130

    Creek Massage

    After reading several good reports about this place I thought I would give it a try. Only one girl working in her 30's nice skin and smile but pretty chunky maybe 150 lbs. To cut to the chase she wanted too much for CBJ I declined and settled for standard finish. I think her name was Jo Jo.

  11. #13129

    Royal?

    Where is this? Google shows a Royal Massage, but it says permanently closed, and Rubmaps hasn't had a review for 9 months, which would be unusual for a place still in business.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackGuy22  [View Original Post]
    After going through several of these FLA monger reviews, I tried Ava at Royal just looking for L1. She is very attractive with a nice tight lower body wearing Yoga pants. I have gotten several legit massage through therapy and other AMPs, and she might give the best massage I've ever had. She asked if she could mix lotion and oil, and I didn't care. It was fantastic. There was a high amount of pressure applied which I was looking for that could make others not enjoy it. She really worked physically on my body for 45 minutes then asked if I needed a finish. I paid .8/.7 and was very pleased. She then got back into my legs afterwards and actually went a couple minutes over the hour. She owns the place and works almost everyday.

    Fast forward a few days later, I called and she was busy and told me to come back at 3. I arrived in the parking lot at 2:45 but didn't want to interrupt the fellow monger who might be in getting his time. At about 2:50 another monger walked in. A minute later she texted me asking if I was close, and I told her I was in the parking lot. She told me to walk in and told the other guy who had just walked in to come back a little later. Massage was almost as good the second time around, still taking the full hour but I could tell she was much busier that day. All in all very good service and highly recommend if you are just looking for a great massage and standard finish. You will be very disappointed if you are wanting the full menu though.

  12. #13128

    Ava at Royal

    After going through several of these FLA monger reviews, I tried Ava at Royal just looking for L1. She is very attractive with a nice tight lower body wearing Yoga pants. I have gotten several legit massage through therapy and other AMPs, and she might give the best massage I've ever had. She asked if she could mix lotion and oil, and I didn't care. It was fantastic. There was a high amount of pressure applied which I was looking for that could make others not enjoy it. She really worked physically on my body for 45 minutes then asked if I needed a finish. I paid .8/.7 and was very pleased. She then got back into my legs afterwards and actually went a couple minutes over the hour. She owns the place and works almost everyday.

    Fast forward a few days later, I called and she was busy and told me to come back at 3. I arrived in the parking lot at 2:45 but didn't want to interrupt the fellow monger who might be in getting his time. At about 2:50 another monger walked in. A minute later she texted me asking if I was close, and I told her I was in the parking lot. She told me to walk in and told the other guy who had just walked in to come back a little later. Massage was almost as good the second time around, still taking the full hour but I could tell she was much busier that day. All in all very good service and highly recommend if you are just looking for a great massage and standard finish. You will be very disappointed if you are wanting the full menu though.

  13. #13127

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    Went to JHS today and landed the short, not-pretty, chubby asian lady. She charged me 80 for 1 hr before tip. So I made her work for it and deliver a good massage by requesting more pressure and focus on certain areas. In the end I negotiated a uncovered (BBBJ) for $100 tip. Total damage = 180.

    Typing it now seems kinda pricey but I got a decent massage plus table shower.

    But seriously, where are all these 20-something asian girls? I'm literally going to the same places you guys are reviewing and zero pretty young asian chicks. Always their overweight aunts or something.

    What day of the week?
    What time of day?
    Feedback needed...I'm going again tomorrow but need to know a time and place?

    - DonJon.
    Call Jax Health Spa and ask for Tina. She is the mod 20's looking woman I've mentioned here before. In my experience, there are no weekly rhythms to when she is there so call before making the drive. If she isn't there, I'll go to My Favor on Bowden and see Ruby. She has always treated me right and has a great little body.

  14. #13126

    AA spa

    After getting stood up by Laney this weekend and having a serious case of blue balls decided to run by AA down blanding. Walked in and was greeted by someone new, younger than normally there, maybe 30's? Thinner, with some c cup man mades. Solid 6/10 and definitely top 10% for Jacksonville in looks. Thought I had lucked out and was excited but this was the highlight of the trip. Asked for the table shower and was able to get it but she seemed reluctant and it was not a very good ts. No teasing, not very thorough, and lackluster overall. Moved to massage and this had to be one of least skillful massages I've had, where she seemed to think just using a lot of oil and pushing down was the proper technique. Finally got to the flip and she wanted 80 for L1 with shirt off. Nothing else seemed to be available. At this point I didn't have much hope but given my state of mind went with it. She asked for the money up front, which I hate to dig for cash while buck ass naked and sporting wood. The man mades I think were put in by a second rate Dr, they just didn't feel or look right. Technique on the L1 was not great with the jackhammer with lots of pressure at the base. After that she did actually finish the hour with massaging the front, which might have actually been better than the back massage was as sad as that is and the fact it's rare to get much beyond a scalp massage after the flip. Overall, it was a pretty sad weekend for me.

  15. #13125

    Did you get her name?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    Went to JHS today and landed the short, not-pretty, chubby asian lady. She charged me 80 for 1 hr before tip. So I made her work for it and deliver a good massage by requesting more pressure and focus on certain areas. In the end I negotiated a uncovered (BBBJ) for $100 tip. Total damage = 180.

    Typing it now seems kinda pricey but I got a decent massage plus table shower.

    But seriously, where are all these 20-something asian girls? I'm literally going to the same places you guys are reviewing and zero pretty young asian chicks. Always their overweight aunts or something.

    What day of the week?
    What time of day?
    Feedback needed...I'm going again tomorrow but need to know a time and place?

    - DonJon.
    Short and chubby is actually my thing. They always seem more appreciative for the attention and less prone to GPS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape