Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5802
-
02-08-23 06:08 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 65Kiti
Just because she doesn't post on hx doesn't mean she's not "hookering". LOL she's not going to quit anytime soon. That's all she knows. I doubt she'll ever do a 9-5 job. Yeah she's going to delete her hx account and make a new one like she always does. Dangerous pimp LOL. Of course she's a good girl. Good girls hook. LOL. Idk about damaged.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 21:45 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 195You've seen her? Does she look like the pictures or does she look older? And also does she have a ton of rules, or does she just not put in much effort? Skinny is one of the types I enjoy. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Sweep
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 21:42 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 195That depends on how you define pimp LOL. She doesn't have a pimp that takes her money and beats her up. She has a supplier that would take some action in exchange.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 21:23 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 67This rings truer to me than DogTown's original report. Mileage may vary ofc but dead fish and total waste of time in my experience.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 23:25 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 450I meant she looks slightly older in person. Not bad though.
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:21 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 2085She's a thin 40 year old.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:09 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 860For megan models I was never told +400. I gave Jenna 100 and she was cool with itl. Also saw her as Jessi on Hx.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 21:27 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 142I don't come up with anything. This is accurate information I get from someone. She's done with hookering indefinitely. It took her a year to finally get burnt out. She hasn't posted on Hx since end of Jan. And she's going to delete her accounts on Hx supposedly but who knows if she follows through with that. Hopefully her dangerous pimp she's living with and smoking meth doesn't hurt her. She's a good girl just damaged badly.
Originally Posted by Lazy671
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:49 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 195She only wants to meet if she likes you, which may change depending on which side of the bed she woke up on. Are you saying Jenna didn't upsell you? Wasn't there another review in the LA thread saying MM wanted +400?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:42 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 195DogTown997 says she looks 18 but some other reviews say she's 30 pushing 40. Is she really as skinny as her pics or are those old pics?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:32 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 267Nice
She looks great to me!
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 15:27 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 450Natalie2022
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Natalie2022
Looks slightly older in pics. Nice body, a little on the skinny side. Good service, willing to please. Easy BBFS, CIP. 200/ hhr 300/ hr.
-
02-06-23 02:12 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 860She's not active, she doesn't respond to texts and if she does she doesn't want to meet. I agree she's with her pimp on a meth binge. Luckily for us BBFS guys Jenna is back (megan models), she's another 19 year old meth head that's way more hotter. I got my appointment to see her. I wish they were closer to Irvine, I hate driving all the way to Koreatown in LA but fuck it.
Originally Posted by Lazy671
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 23:08 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 65Kiti
She's still active. She doesn't have a pimp. Not sure how people come up with that idea.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 20:32 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 65Bummer
I didn't know this. I text her number a few times. I thought she got mad at me or something she didn't respond after I was trying to set something up and I couldn't give her a ride from where she was close to San Diego to LA area. It make sense now. Looks like I will have to find a new regular.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





