Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 1617
-
02-12-23 01:51 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 518Am I the most intelligent guy here? I can't say that. Am I more intelligent than you? Oh, by far. At least when it comes to this hobby. That is not even up for debate. If you have some knowledge that I may not have which doesn't make asking who does BBFS a silly question than please share. I think it's the dumbest and most dangerous question that can be asked here.
Originally Posted by Mike54
[View Original Post]
Go BB some girls who BBs everyone. Get back to us down the road and let us know how that turned out for you. Some guys have been very honest here and shared what they ended up catching.
I'm not insulting you just for the sake of it. I call people out who do stupid things in this hobby because they only know how to think with the small head.
BBFS with these girls is always a crap shoot. I've done way too much myself. However, you can cut down your risks with just a bit of common sense. That includes not doing BBFS with girls who BB everyone. Pay attention to what others post here. If some guy posts how he always does BBFS with streetwalkers and then says he did BBFS with a less skanky escort I would avoid that girl. That guy does not think clearly. He will even knowingly BB another girl after he caught something. He doesn't care about the next guy. He is only able to think with the small head and will always do stupid things putting the rest of us in potential danger. The same goes for escorts who openly post that they offer BBFS. AVOID.
Of course BBFS is much better, especially when you are spending money I am sure you worked hard for. But that is something that should be done with a girl that has some bit of brains left. Those are the girls who don't BBFS everyone but will do it with clients they have a good feeling about. I always say these girls seem to have a 6th sense for who is or isn't a risk. That's why I avoid the girls who just don't care anymore and BBFS everyone. My biggest fear is one of those dumb guys who doesn't care who he BBFS with somehow slipping thru and doing it with a girl who does have a brain and a strong "6th sense".
And right after you BBFS one of these girls, and I mean right after, make sure you have a strict cleaning regiment.
-
02-11-23 02:18 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 106Thank you for the insight. Your the most intelligent guy here. I'm honored for your feedback.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 00:38 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 518Why would you ask about BBFS? All these girls will BBFS with some guys. Guys can tell you girls they BBFS with but that doesn't mean they will with you. If you are asking for a sure thing BBFS then I question your intelligence.
Originally Posted by Mike54
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 09:22 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 106Ac
Will be in ac and was wondering any recommendations. BBFS is a plus.
Thanks in advance. I can pass along some ny recommendations if anyone needs.
-
02-06-23 22:56 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 702Busty lexi out
Don't know if the photos are real or fake or stolen from somone else. Usually when I see TGTBT photos and no additonal photos will be sent to confirm I find the ad suspicious.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...u/972874262653
-
02-06-23 19:13 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 428I do!
She used to run with a brunette who was smoking. I never played with this one, only the brunette who is now retired.
Originally Posted by CorpLaw77
[View Original Post]
Now I wouldn't risk it with (Raquel), why? Only senior members can PM. No offense to you CorpLaw, but you don't have reviews, mostly questions, and your handle doesn't inspire confidence.
-
02-05-23 19:33 #1161Regular Member

Posts: 15Familiar?
Been seeing this one lately. Any you guys recognize her from AC Backpage days?
Went by Jaz / Jazmine -- gave a great BBBJCIM from my experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...i/266596604317
-
02-04-23 15:22 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 53Any info on her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...e/403182990677
Is it in casino or cheap motel outside Ac?
-
01-28-23 02:20 #1159Regular Member

Posts: 5I tried to reach out today but no response.
Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 02:17 #1158Regular Member

Posts: 5Tried to reach out today. No response.
Originally Posted by SunBatherBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 22:48 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 76Hi Bob, I meant rent a room for her to come over and visit. No a room for her to use. Be safe and happy mongering.
Originally Posted by SunBatherBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 22:32 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 76Hi Bob, I meant rent a room for her to come over and visit. No a room for her to use. Be safe and happy mongering.
Originally Posted by SunBatherBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 13:38 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 117No way in Hell
No way in hell would I rent a room for ANY girl! Your information will be attached to the room. If anything happens, it comes back to YOU!
Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 08:41 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 105I reached out but didn't pull the trigger. She was working out of her home in AC. I'm not a big fan of AC to begin with and I don't like going to houses so I turned her down. She was very nice though and seemed legit if that helps.
Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 10:23 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 76Has anyone still not seen her? Going to send it this weekend I think but wanted to know if someone can vouch for her. We've been texting back and forth and I think she's real. She's suspiciously good looking. She posts everyday on STG.
Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





