Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 108 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1152

    Pricilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Jraba  [View Original Post]
    I saw her not to long ago. She got a pot belly now. Asked if she was pregnant and she insisted she isn't even after she got nauseous during the act. Hope she isn't or at least does the right thing and sees a dr.
    She probably is. She fucks bb and no pill. Who bred her? LOL.

  2. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    I spelled it as you did in your post below a few days ago. Regardless, saw the review of her. Unfortunately, for obv reasons, the STG link is no longer valid. Will have to search her on STG later. Thanks.
    I saw her not to long ago. She got a pot belly now. Asked if she was pregnant and she insisted she isn't even after she got nauseous during the act. Hope she isn't or at least does the right thing and sees a dr.

  3. #1150

    Spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you searched for "Pricilla" as you titled your response but that's not how her name is spelled.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...234&viewfull=1#post5647234.
    I spelled it as you did in your post below a few days ago. Regardless, saw the review of her. Unfortunately, for obv reasons, the STG link is no longer valid. Will have to search her on STG later. Thanks.

  4. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching and can't find your post. Perhaps you should post details? Or give the exact post # to help narrow it down?
    Perhaps you searched for "Pricilla" as you titled your response but that's not how her name is spelled.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...234&viewfull=1#post5647234.

  5. #1148

    Platinum pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to repeat myself because you are too lazy to search.
    Happy new year ty!128077;.

  6. #1147

    Pricilla

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to repeat myself because you are too lazy to search.
    I tried searching and can't find your post. Perhaps you should post details? Or give the exact post # to help narrow it down?

  7. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Details about her?
    I'm not going to repeat myself because you are too lazy to search.

  8. #1145

    Pricilla

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    I've seen qand reported on Pricilla on this forum last year. -- greatfuck -- rates went up due to popularity.
    Details about her?

  9. #1144
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Go see Pricilla in ac. She left mount laurel and her good things about her.
    I've seen qand reported on Pricilla on this forum last year. -- greatfuck -- rates went up due to popularity.

  10. #1143

    Platinum pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported on here before as a ripoff artist.
    Go see Pricilla in ac. She left mount laurel and her good things about her.

  11. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDavid  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Heading down into the area for a couple days. Any intel on Renee would be greatly appreciated. Can't find any reviews but lots of posts from her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/108401311

    Thanks.

    Dave.
    She's been reported on here before as a ripoff artist.

  12. #1141

    Renee?

    Hi,

    Heading down into the area for a couple days. Any intel on Renee would be greatly appreciated. Can't find any reviews but lots of posts from her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/108401311

    Thanks.

    Dave.

  13. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    This is great! Wish I knew. I woulda asked to video. I guess she's more well known than I thought.

  14. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet? We sent a few messages back and forth but idk how to feel about her. Thinking about renting a room for her;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...t/339735152713
    I've never seen her. It looks like a pimp or handler wrote the ad. That doesn't automatically mean it's a bad thing.

    When you say rent a room for her I assume you mean you are getting a room for yourself and plan to have her come over? That could work. If you mean rent a room for her to use I say hell no.

    Unless someone else has seen her and can vouch for her you are obviously taking a chance going in cold. Sometimes you will get burned or have a bad call. But if you use your brain and are prepared you can have a good or great call. I would call her to confirm she is the one who agreed to anything you arranged during texting. Lots of times the pimp is the one texting you. Talk to the girl on the phone and go over everything "she" agreed to during the texts. Let her know that when she arrives there will be no leaving the room to pay drivers or whatever. Tell her to square that away beforehand.

  15. #1138

    New girl

    Anyone see her yet? We sent a few messages back and forth but idk how to feel about her. Thinking about renting a room for her;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...t/339735152713
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 400BDD53-50F2-4B85-A67F-86F96E6DF419.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape