Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 108 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the insight. Your the most intelligent guy here. I'm honored for your feedback.
    Am I the most intelligent guy here? I can't say that. Am I more intelligent than you? Oh, by far. At least when it comes to this hobby. That is not even up for debate. If you have some knowledge that I may not have which doesn't make asking who does BBFS a silly question than please share. I think it's the dumbest and most dangerous question that can be asked here.

    Go BB some girls who BBs everyone. Get back to us down the road and let us know how that turned out for you. Some guys have been very honest here and shared what they ended up catching.

    I'm not insulting you just for the sake of it. I call people out who do stupid things in this hobby because they only know how to think with the small head.

    BBFS with these girls is always a crap shoot. I've done way too much myself. However, you can cut down your risks with just a bit of common sense. That includes not doing BBFS with girls who BB everyone. Pay attention to what others post here. If some guy posts how he always does BBFS with streetwalkers and then says he did BBFS with a less skanky escort I would avoid that girl. That guy does not think clearly. He will even knowingly BB another girl after he caught something. He doesn't care about the next guy. He is only able to think with the small head and will always do stupid things putting the rest of us in potential danger. The same goes for escorts who openly post that they offer BBFS. AVOID.

    Of course BBFS is much better, especially when you are spending money I am sure you worked hard for. But that is something that should be done with a girl that has some bit of brains left. Those are the girls who don't BBFS everyone but will do it with clients they have a good feeling about. I always say these girls seem to have a 6th sense for who is or isn't a risk. That's why I avoid the girls who just don't care anymore and BBFS everyone. My biggest fear is one of those dumb guys who doesn't care who he BBFS with somehow slipping thru and doing it with a girl who does have a brain and a strong "6th sense".

    And right after you BBFS one of these girls, and I mean right after, make sure you have a strict cleaning regiment.

  2. #1166
    Thank you for the insight. Your the most intelligent guy here. I'm honored for your feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Why would you ask about BBFS? All these girls will BBFS with some guys. Guys can tell you girls they BBFS with but that doesn't mean they will with you. If you are asking for a sure thing BBFS then I question your intelligence.

  3. #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Will be in ac and was wondering any recommendations. BBFS is a plus.

    Thanks in advance. I can pass along some ny recommendations if anyone needs.
    Why would you ask about BBFS? All these girls will BBFS with some guys. Guys can tell you girls they BBFS with but that doesn't mean they will with you. If you are asking for a sure thing BBFS then I question your intelligence.

  4. #1164

    Ac

    Will be in ac and was wondering any recommendations. BBFS is a plus.

    Thanks in advance. I can pass along some ny recommendations if anyone needs.

  5. #1163

    Busty lexi out

    Don't know if the photos are real or fake or stolen from somone else. Usually when I see TGTBT photos and no additonal photos will be sent to confirm I find the ad suspicious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...u/972874262653

  6. #1162

    I do!

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpLaw77  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one lately. Any you guys recognize her from AC Backpage days?

    Went by Jaz / Jazmine -- gave a great BBBJCIM from my experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...i/266596604317
    She used to run with a brunette who was smoking. I never played with this one, only the brunette who is now retired.

    Now I wouldn't risk it with (Raquel), why? Only senior members can PM. No offense to you CorpLaw, but you don't have reviews, mostly questions, and your handle doesn't inspire confidence.

  7. #1161

    Familiar?

    Been seeing this one lately. Any you guys recognize her from AC Backpage days?

    Went by Jaz / Jazmine -- gave a great BBBJCIM from my experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...i/266596604317

  8. #1160

    Any info on her

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...e/403182990677

    Is it in casino or cheap motel outside Ac?

  9. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone still not seen her? Going to send it this weekend I think but wanted to know if someone can vouch for her. We've been texting back and forth and I think she's real. She's suspiciously good looking. She posts everyday on STG.
    I tried to reach out today but no response.

  10. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    No way in hell would I rent a room for ANY girl! Your information will be attached to the room. If anything happens, it comes back to YOU!
    Tried to reach out today. No response.

  11. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    No way in hell would I rent a room for ANY girl! Your information will be attached to the room. If anything happens, it comes back to YOU!
    Hi Bob, I meant rent a room for her to come over and visit. No a room for her to use. Be safe and happy mongering.

  12. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by SunBatherBob  [View Original Post]
    No way in hell would I rent a room for ANY girl! Your information will be attached to the room. If anything happens, it comes back to YOU!
    Hi Bob, I meant rent a room for her to come over and visit. No a room for her to use. Be safe and happy mongering.

  13. #1155

    No way in Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet? We sent a few messages back and forth but idk how to feel about her. Thinking about renting a room for her;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...t/339735152713
    No way in hell would I rent a room for ANY girl! Your information will be attached to the room. If anything happens, it comes back to YOU!

  14. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone still not seen her? Going to send it this weekend I think but wanted to know if someone can vouch for her. We've been texting back and forth and I think she's real. She's suspiciously good looking. She posts everyday on STG.
    I reached out but didn't pull the trigger. She was working out of her home in AC. I'm not a big fan of AC to begin with and I don't like going to houses so I turned her down. She was very nice though and seemed legit if that helps.

  15. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet? We sent a few messages back and forth but idk how to feel about her. Thinking about renting a room for her;.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...t/339735152713
    Has anyone still not seen her? Going to send it this weekend I think but wanted to know if someone can vouch for her. We've been texting back and forth and I think she's real. She's suspiciously good looking. She posts everyday on STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape