Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Motels with big mirrors

    Motel X, formerly known as Geneva, has a big mirror on one wall -- at least, in the rooms that have not been updated (I haven't been in one of the new ones, yet).

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for hotels that have large mirrors near their beds. Either directly in front or directly to the side of the bed. Something big so you can see head to toe. Does anyone know what hotels have that type of setup?

  2. #14679

    Riley West Colonial, Aubrey Apopka

    Riley has a room on West Colonial starting today. Around the JYP area, and Aubrey is in Apopka. Both are available and Aubrey says she is going out of state next week and going back to her old prices to get her funds together for the trip. Riley is a hot little spinner and Aubrey is now a slightly thick girl and an absolute head monster. Current as of yesterday pictures of both posted below and seniors pm for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20230202_120650235.jpg‎   IMG_20230202_120435268.jpg‎   IMG_20230114_024038.jpg‎   IMG_20230202_120638911.jpg‎   IMG_0362.jpg‎  

    RenderedI.jpg‎   IMG_20230202_120531431.jpg‎   IMG_0360 (1).jpg‎  

  3. #14678
    I can log on my phone anytime except between 3-5 am. My problem is my search history is showing on my wife's phone. Apple and Android, I can't figure it out.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Same issue with me. I can't log in using the wireless service of a burner mobile device. I keep getting a "time out" error message with Chrome, Mozilla, and MS Edge. However, when I logged onto a wifi network at a hotel I am able to get into the site. PC and my regular phone works as well.

  4. #14677

    Hotels with large mirrors in front of beds

    I'm looking for hotels that have large mirrors near their beds. Either directly in front or directly to the side of the bed. Something big so you can see head to toe. Does anyone know what hotels have that type of setup?

  5. #14676
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Had same issues, but it comes and goes. Not doing it right now.

    Any insight would be helpful?

    Thanks.
    Personally, I feel like the Verizon dns servers are having issues or outright blocking the site. I time out every time on my phone if the vpn is off. Connect to Wi-Fi or turn on vpn and it's fine. I haven't been able to browse USASG for a week. Just turned on my vpn and now I'm posting.

    Edit:
    Jesus Christ! Cant browse STG with VPN on. Cant access USASG with it off.

  6. #14675
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Had same issues, but it comes and goes. Not doing it right now.

    Any insight would be helpful?

    Thanks.
    I'm not having any issues logging on using Netscape Navigator 2. 0 with my US Robotics V. 92 Modem running at 28.8 kpbs max, using AOL dial-up.

    Grain 56.

  7. #14674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Problems logging on

    Had same issues, but it comes and goes. Not doing it right now.

    Any insight would be helpful?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I was only able to log in with an iPhone through their dedicated browser with a VPN on. Otherwise I can't log in at all from mobile anymore unless I am on my Verizon router. I have no idea why either. Maybe a techie can chime in. I have tried both Android and iPhone. Several different browsers and can't find answers. It only started happening within the past 2 weeks or so.

  8. #14673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Same Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Is there any issues with anyone else trying to log on to USA via mobile. I can't get on. I jumped on a PC and was able to log in. But mobile device trying multiple browsers nada. Anyone else having issues?
    I was only able to log in with an iPhone through their dedicated browser with a VPN on. Otherwise I can't log in at all from mobile anymore unless I am on my Verizon router. I have no idea why either. Maybe a techie can chime in. I have tried both Android and iPhone. Several different browsers and can't find answers. It only started happening within the past 2 weeks or so.

  9. #14672

    Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports on Tinkerbell? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/674977538992.

    Safe / fun? Any other context.
    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanLeet  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I literally did a double take when I opened the link. She definitely looks a lot thicker from when I picked her up walking by the Walmart on Wakulla back in the day.
    I saw her maybe 2 years ago. She was little rough looking, not the best experience on my part, feel free to look the up review. But yeah, when I saw these new pics, she's def put on weight and looks much better to me. Idk what she's eating but I approve LOL. Either way, she's on my radar and I've been considering seeing her again with the new look. Not sure if anyone has seen her recently and can comment on the service.

  10. #14671
    Damn! I literally did a double take when I opened the link. She definitely looks a lot thicker from when I picked her up walking by the Walmart on Wakulla back in the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports on Tinkerbell? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/674977538992.

    Safe / fun? Any other context.

  11. #14670

    Tinkerbell

    Any recent reports on Tinkerbell? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/674977538992.

    Safe / fun? Any other context.

  12. #14669
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Same issue with me. I can't log in using the wireless service of a burner mobile device. I keep getting a "time out" error message with Chrome, Mozilla, and MS Edge. However, when I logged onto a wifi network at a hotel I am able to get into the site. PC and my regular phone works as well.
    It's a similar situation for me. I can't logon using 5 G, but when I switch to Wi-Fi my phone is fine 5 G always times out though.

  13. #14668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Is there any issues with anyone else trying to log on to USA via mobile. I can't get on. I jumped on a PC and was able to log in. But mobile device trying multiple browsers nada. Anyone else having issues?
    Same issue with me. I can't log in using the wireless service of a burner mobile device. I keep getting a "time out" error message with Chrome, Mozilla, and MS Edge. However, when I logged onto a wifi network at a hotel I am able to get into the site. PC and my regular phone works as well.

  14. #14667
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Site access via mobile

    Fellas,

    Is there any issues with anyone else trying to log on to USA via mobile. I can't get on. I jumped on a PC and was able to log in. But mobile device trying multiple browsers nada. Anyone else having issues?

  15. #14666
    Quote Originally Posted by BeGood21  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, not sure if this is the right place. I'm coming to Orlando for my first time for work for a few days and trying to do some research. I'm looking on PD, Tryst, LC and STG (and here for reviews) but should I be looking at other local boards that are more useful? LC and STG look very hit or miss with a lot of dead ends. A while ago when I was in Miami there was a different local board (independent girls I think) but looks like it shut down?

    I'm staying at a nice hotel and won't have a car so outcall to me is likely the most convenient. But depending on location I might Uber out to an incall. Price is not really a factor, I'm more concerned about certainty than finding the best value (to a limit). I just don't want to spend a bunch of time finding someone only to have them flake.

    I guess I just don't know the lay of the land. Where I am PD is big, then there are KAMPs and some massage options, but not too much on the other sites, not too many Latina houses like you find in Chicago and northeast, etc.

    I can report back on what I find but just hoping someone could tell me best place to be researching (other than here) for someone who doesn't know the area and is only in town a few days.

    Thanks.
    Might want to save yourself some wasted time and hit up the more popular AMP's if you want a sure thing. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape