Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 18820
-
02-03-23 10:11 #14680Senior Member

Posts: 2464Motels with big mirrors
Motel X, formerly known as Geneva, has a big mirror on one wall -- at least, in the rooms that have not been updated (I haven't been in one of the new ones, yet).
C3.
Originally Posted by BananaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 08:48 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 878Riley West Colonial, Aubrey Apopka
Riley has a room on West Colonial starting today. Around the JYP area, and Aubrey is in Apopka. Both are available and Aubrey says she is going out of state next week and going back to her old prices to get her funds together for the trip. Riley is a hot little spinner and Aubrey is now a slightly thick girl and an absolute head monster. Current as of yesterday pictures of both posted below and seniors pm for digits.
-
02-03-23 07:02 #14678Senior Member

Posts: 1039I can log on my phone anytime except between 3-5 am. My problem is my search history is showing on my wife's phone. Apple and Android, I can't figure it out.
Sox.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 22:04 #14677Senior Member

Posts: 74Hotels with large mirrors in front of beds
I'm looking for hotels that have large mirrors near their beds. Either directly in front or directly to the side of the bed. Something big so you can see head to toe. Does anyone know what hotels have that type of setup?
-
02-02-23 15:05 #14676Senior Member

Posts: 158Personally, I feel like the Verizon dns servers are having issues or outright blocking the site. I time out every time on my phone if the vpn is off. Connect to Wi-Fi or turn on vpn and it's fine. I haven't been able to browse USASG for a week. Just turned on my vpn and now I'm posting.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Edit:
Jesus Christ! Cant browse STG with VPN on. Cant access USASG with it off.
-
02-02-23 14:59 #14675Senior Member

Posts: 1837I'm not having any issues logging on using Netscape Navigator 2. 0 with my US Robotics V. 92 Modem running at 28.8 kpbs max, using AOL dial-up.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
02-02-23 14:29 #14674Senior Member

Posts: 1670Problems logging on
Had same issues, but it comes and goes. Not doing it right now.
Any insight would be helpful?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 14:00 #14673Senior Member

Posts: 1172Same Here
I was only able to log in with an iPhone through their dedicated browser with a VPN on. Otherwise I can't log in at all from mobile anymore unless I am on my Verizon router. I have no idea why either. Maybe a techie can chime in. I have tried both Android and iPhone. Several different browsers and can't find answers. It only started happening within the past 2 weeks or so.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 13:05 #14672Senior Member

Posts: 681Tinkerbell
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
I saw her maybe 2 years ago. She was little rough looking, not the best experience on my part, feel free to look the up review. But yeah, when I saw these new pics, she's def put on weight and looks much better to me. Idk what she's eating but I approve LOL. Either way, she's on my radar and I've been considering seeing her again with the new look. Not sure if anyone has seen her recently and can comment on the service.
Originally Posted by HitmanLeet
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 13:00 #14671Senior Member

Posts: 64Damn! I literally did a double take when I opened the link. She definitely looks a lot thicker from when I picked her up walking by the Walmart on Wakulla back in the day.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 00:37 #14670Senior Member

Posts: 187Tinkerbell
Any recent reports on Tinkerbell? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/674977538992.
Safe / fun? Any other context.
-
02-01-23 19:24 #14669Senior Member

Posts: 158It's a similar situation for me. I can't logon using 5 G, but when I switch to Wi-Fi my phone is fine 5 G always times out though.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 16:14 #14668Senior Member

Posts: 301Same issue with me. I can't log in using the wireless service of a burner mobile device. I keep getting a "time out" error message with Chrome, Mozilla, and MS Edge. However, when I logged onto a wifi network at a hotel I am able to get into the site. PC and my regular phone works as well.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 15:16 #14667Senior Member

Posts: 131Site access via mobile
Fellas,
Is there any issues with anyone else trying to log on to USA via mobile. I can't get on. I jumped on a PC and was able to log in. But mobile device trying multiple browsers nada. Anyone else having issues?
-
02-01-23 00:14 #14666Senior Member

Posts: 664Might want to save yourself some wasted time and hit up the more popular AMP's if you want a sure thing. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BeGood21
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






