Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 18817
-
02-02-23 14:00 #14677Senior Member

Posts: 1172Same Here
I was only able to log in with an iPhone through their dedicated browser with a VPN on. Otherwise I can't log in at all from mobile anymore unless I am on my Verizon router. I have no idea why either. Maybe a techie can chime in. I have tried both Android and iPhone. Several different browsers and can't find answers. It only started happening within the past 2 weeks or so.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 13:05 #14676Senior Member

Posts: 681Tinkerbell
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
I saw her maybe 2 years ago. She was little rough looking, not the best experience on my part, feel free to look the up review. But yeah, when I saw these new pics, she's def put on weight and looks much better to me. Idk what she's eating but I approve LOL. Either way, she's on my radar and I've been considering seeing her again with the new look. Not sure if anyone has seen her recently and can comment on the service.
Originally Posted by HitmanLeet
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 13:00 #14675Senior Member

Posts: 64Damn! I literally did a double take when I opened the link. She definitely looks a lot thicker from when I picked her up walking by the Walmart on Wakulla back in the day.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 00:37 #14674Senior Member

Posts: 187Tinkerbell
Any recent reports on Tinkerbell? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/674977538992.
Safe / fun? Any other context.
-
02-01-23 19:24 #14673Senior Member

Posts: 158It's a similar situation for me. I can't logon using 5 G, but when I switch to Wi-Fi my phone is fine 5 G always times out though.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 16:14 #14672Senior Member

Posts: 301Same issue with me. I can't log in using the wireless service of a burner mobile device. I keep getting a "time out" error message with Chrome, Mozilla, and MS Edge. However, when I logged onto a wifi network at a hotel I am able to get into the site. PC and my regular phone works as well.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 15:16 #14671Senior Member

Posts: 131Site access via mobile
Fellas,
Is there any issues with anyone else trying to log on to USA via mobile. I can't get on. I jumped on a PC and was able to log in. But mobile device trying multiple browsers nada. Anyone else having issues?
-
02-01-23 00:14 #14670Senior Member

Posts: 664Might want to save yourself some wasted time and hit up the more popular AMP's if you want a sure thing. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BeGood21
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 22:08 #14669Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks
Thanks for the info. Yeah I'll be cautious. For some of the ladies where I live, deposit isn't a big deal and some of the well reviewed sought after ones require it. But certainly wouldn't for someone off alligator. BTW I'm just realizing this whole UTR network why'all have with "gatekeepers"? I used SA in Mexico last year successfully but have never seen anywhere a similar kind of a network. I assume I'm SOL as an outsider and not a local senior member, but if that's not correct let me know. Sarah maitland sounds fun.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
In terms of what I'm looking for, I like a lot of types. Curvy hot trophies, tiny tight spinners, prostate massage specialists, BBBJ specialists. If there's a local must try head nurse wherever I'm traveling I try to check that out. Heck I'll even go for a good massage and HE sometimes, especially with eye candy and a great personality.
I know I'm probably limited by an outcall preference but it just seems that's most realistic for my schedule.
-
01-31-23 20:38 #14668Senior Member

Posts: 27Pebbles
Was chit chatting with providers from other cities and ran across Pebbles. Good comms, good reviews, she's from the Tampa area but said she will come spend time in Orlando if some one line it up for her to come by if anybody got the time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/111242467
-
01-31-23 20:31 #14667Senior Member

Posts: 1172It's Tough
It's tough man but if you look long enough you'll find what you are looking for. I can point you in the right direction for an outcall but I don't know what kind of girls you like. PM if you come up empty handed. Search Alligator, Skip the Games, Tryst like you mentioned and Adult Search. If you find one that you like, ask about her on here to see if anyone can verify her. If you go for an outcall and they ask for money up front then it's a scam. Even if it's 20 dollars for gas don't bother.
Originally Posted by BeGood21
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 20:22 #14666Senior Member

Posts: 941Get a verify photo, never prepay ever
Fake photos are rampant here, this includes providers using old ass photos.
Originally Posted by BeGood21
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 20:01 #14665Senior Member

Posts: 33Orlando basics
Hi all, not sure if this is the right place. I'm coming to Orlando for my first time for work for a few days and trying to do some research. I'm looking on PD, Tryst, LC and STG (and here for reviews) but should I be looking at other local boards that are more useful? LC and STG look very hit or miss with a lot of dead ends. A while ago when I was in Miami there was a different local board (independent girls I think) but looks like it shut down?
I'm staying at a nice hotel and won't have a car so outcall to me is likely the most convenient. But depending on location I might Uber out to an incall. Price is not really a factor, I'm more concerned about certainty than finding the best value (to a limit). I just don't want to spend a bunch of time finding someone only to have them flake.
I guess I just don't know the lay of the land. Where I am PD is big, then there are KAMPs and some massage options, but not too much on the other sites, not too many Latina houses like you find in Chicago and northeast, etc.
I can report back on what I find but just hoping someone could tell me best place to be researching (other than here) for someone who doesn't know the area and is only in town a few days.
Thanks.
-
01-31-23 19:32 #14664Senior Member

Posts: 1172Connection Issues
Hey fellow mongers. I saw a few mention that they were having issues logging in and I experienced a similar issue for the past week. I tried on my computer, phone, tablet, cell phone, etc. And nothing worked. Connected to a VPN and set my location to Japan and several other countries. I even reached out to the sister site to see if they knew if USA Sex Guide was taken down for some reason. I was convinced it was this whole time. Even searched Reddit but came up empty handed. So I left it at that and assumed that the site was done for good. Then today I received a wireless router from Verizon. They are offering home internet for $25 bucks a month and it's around 300 MB's per second. I figured I would give it a shot and ditch Spectrum. Then I tried logging onto the site and here I am again. I see there has been people posting so obviously the site has not been down. I switched connections on my phones and computer and now I'm back in. For you guys with Spectrum that are having similar issues that was my solution. More reason to get rid of fuckin Spectrum. Cheers.
-
01-29-23 13:08 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 941[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote





